Brit/pol/ Seth Rich Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>As to what the Conservatives stand for, they’d rather not say. At times it seems they’re not even quite sure.
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/red-theresas-manifesto/

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/shrikethenomad/status/866938966897029120
strawpoll.me/13011892
standard.co.uk/news/crime/manchester-terror-attack-katie-hopkins-sparks-outcry-after-calling-for-final-solution-following-a3545941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conservatives did the Manchester attack

>IF WE FIGHT BACK THEY WIN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
How many lads need a vpn to view this video?

Dont worry lads. The juggalos are with us
twitter.com/shrikethenomad/status/866938966897029120

How do i say Irn Bru?

What style do you guys have for browsing?

If you asked me what an Ariana Grande was yesterday I would have guessed some hipster coffee style or a cocktail.

For as long as you ignore the Jewish problem nothing will change for the better and Britain will continue its path to destruction.

Iron Brew

>if you kill your enemy they win

Stop posting this fake tweet.

Stop posting fake news, retard

>126712796
wasn't funny the first time either

Iron brew.

I thought it was some Scottish like loch

Earn Bruh

>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OVER 200 VOTES:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892

Do not let them memory hole our Manchester dead like they did to Ebba Akerlund seven weeks ago. Collect, save, archive, and spread everything you can about our martyrs before the memory holing goes into full effect. They will try to erase our dead, DO NOT LET THEM!

FRESH NEWS

standard.co.uk/news/crime/manchester-terror-attack-katie-hopkins-sparks-outcry-after-calling-for-final-solution-following-a3545941.html

Where's all my good little Tripsluts, I'm ready to give them my big fat Tory (you) that the little attention whores crave so much like the (you)buckets they are.

We need to wake everyone up.

Anyone else slightly worried with all these news pieces from the street that someone will do the "fuck her right in the pussy" thing? I'm cringing just thinking about it.

You know it was a sandnigger because he missed the actual source of degeneracy

LBC taking one 'this isn't the real Islam' call an hour for some semblance of balance, but also about nine 'intern them indefinitely without a trial's in the same amount of time.

Nah, just a legal issue because it doesn't actually contain iron.

I could hope not, but hope doesn't go that far these days.

Reminder that their attacks are not "cowardly" but assertions of strength.

Reminder that our passivity is not bravery.

Only with action will we stop these from happening.

I understand that all you non brit invaders want to come here and shitpoat because of the manchester bombing.

However can you all kindly fuck off, you're ruining the comfiness of brit/pol/ and there are a dozen threads you can post this stuff in.

To all the regulars, hoe do i lodge a conplaint against the BBC for political bias because 2 days ago they had a pro corbyn article at the top of bbc site and when you reached the bottom of the article a text message style popup came up aimed at young people telling them how to register to vote.

Oh dear (((Brit/pol/))) when will you learn.

ITS JUST PART OF LIVING IN A MAJOR CITY!!
WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET???
#REFUGEESWELCOME
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#ISLAM

and if there wasn't any muslims at all we'd have better food, safer streets and our 20 of our children wouldn't have just been torn into pieces by a nail bomb

muslims are causing the problems and clearing the problems up. Like it's their own country or something

And a muslim suicide bomber was blowing up 22 children

>Muslim taxi drivers

Well, those girls are gone and into the trafficking network.

And what are the Muslim "Moderates" saying about the attacks? NOTHING.

eern breeh if you're a scouse subman

There's a complaint number on their website. Call it

Mosley was a gent! GENT!

Most of even Brit/pol/ is bluepilled when it comes to WW2, so don't have high hopes for change
>you're ruining the comfiness
I think that'd be the bomb going off. Or do you not give a shit?

>To all the regulars, hoe do i lodge a conplaint against the BBC for political bias because 2 days ago they had a pro corbyn article at the top of bbc site and when you reached the bottom of the article a text message style popup came up aimed at young people telling them how to register to vote.
You don't, because they put the chatbot on all articles under the election category

that is one saucy milf mmmm are there any more revealing pictures of her

>This

And also in reality a Moslem shredded dozens of people with a nail bomb.
But don't worry, not all Moslems will do that.

>>>/stormfront/

Two political leaders born intersex in one election, what are the odds?

I think the suicide bomber is the good guy in all of this. Surrounded by literally thousands of young girls and didn't molest a single one.

lol

>Average Labour voter

Report of the week on my national news

You're extremely new to the general if you think that.

>>>/reddit/

brit/pol is a cuck board

>Seth Rich edition
fuck off back to /r/donald you fucking moron. Glamour politics is for morons.

Fuck the children peaceful Moslems are the real victims in all this as usual

Imagine if a Muslim doctor refused to treat the victims though. Simply doing their jobs is hardly symbolic of anything.

>free taxi ride
Wow, what a great thing to do.

Meh, anyone with a brain knows this country is done and has been done for some time now. Most older people understand this on an instinctive level and respond to it by living in a permanent state of smouldering rage and immoderate alcohol consumption.

t. angry 43yo borderline alkie

First it didn't appear on any other articles and second it was specifically designed to appeal to younger people.

Awwwww look how cute, it's babies first Brit/pol/ happening

youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY

he's safe

>Those stupid snapchat filters
Why do they all do this?

>>>/trs/

how long have you been browsing Sup Forums? 2 weeks?

>reviewbrah and syndicate

kek

ffs i thought it was a woman because of that pearl necklace im a bit hungover so excuse that lad

Pinochet never got acknowledged by leftists for his free rides.

>women

Mike?

lad his shit and semen and parts of his devastated penis were literally propelled across dozens of QT slags

thats at least a sexual assault

It's clearly a joke. Last night there were threads calling the bombing a false flag to distract from the Seth Rich stuff.

Was that actually confirmed? I forgot about that the day after

plebbit faggots have invaded us because reddit is too cucky for them.

He's right though, it's irritating there's like 20 other threads they can shit up. This place is sacred and they are tainting it. With their Turk stink.

lol which one of you did this?

just had a cheeky spit as I walked past a muslima on my dog walk

7 years now. LARPing nazicucks are not what's needed here

Is that a haji?

Lads if we fight back they win. It's what they want. Let's put aside the rhetoric and get around the negotiating table. They will not divide us, this is a betrayal of Islam. This is just part of living in a major city. Islam is the religion of peace. Don't let your heart fill with hate. Stiff upper lip and just get on with it like a decent briton :)))

>youtuber
>self absorbed narcissist

These people are a cancer

truuuu..

I was at that concert. Really blew up towards the end.

>tfw not a britcuck

>the bomb was aimed downwards

I don't know why this has me laughing so much, the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

this
been here since 2011, was and still am a libertarian

Galtieri gave people free skydiving holidays, lefties never talk about that

Good goy, trust the Jewish elite who so wisely rules over you. Continue taking more and more peaceful Muslims in, don't be racist!

What for? Probably a load of foreigners who died any way, please bomb Birmingham next time.

Yeah can we um stop bombing the middle east now?

>if you aren't a nazi you're a Jewish communist
kys stormautist