European Gun Laws LOL

Just imagine if so many attacks happened in the USA. Amerfats would be out with ther gunz hunting towelheads. When time will come Islamist will be raping our women infront of our eyes and we won't be able to do a thing LOL Europe needs guns, prove me wrong.

protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Brooklyn_Bridge_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Empire_State_Building_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Waltham_triple_murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughan_Foods_beheading_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_University_of_California,_Merced_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_machete_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll let your horrific debts slide for now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Brooklyn_Bridge_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Empire_State_Building_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Waltham_triple_murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughan_Foods_beheading_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_University_of_California,_Merced_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_machete_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

>that image
>mericans are warning us of our future
>lol lets just call them fat and ignore it
muricans have guns and you submissive betas dont
we will outlast yurop thats for sure

And yet you've done nothing with your guns except shoot other whites in schools or yourselves in botched suicide attempts.

Want more Islamic attacks on US soil? There's a shit load more, I was being nice.

just buy a Leon Cupra like the rest of the small penis protesters

we totally need guns to kill those fucing muslims when they'll try to take everything we have

to any French anons, soutenez l'ARPAC, c'est important pour notre sécurité

Dans 2 mois enfin j'aurais l'autorisation de catégorie B

Even the faggots in the US are getting guns now!

>implying i dont have a gun

You need to take better care of them. Jesus.

yes, and I'm actually going to get a S&W 686+. Licencing is a bit expensive but fuck it.

I am

Get a ruger gp100 dont support smith and wesson as long as they have locks

are you perhaps from Crete? I must have found the answer in the tea leaves or something.

>implying cretans are niggers enough to post personal guns online

>implying they aren't

this pic is pretty based

Hasn't Crete got the highest gun ownership in the EU though? I hear everyone has guns out there for Turk problems?

>Crete
>Turk problems

you're British, how the hell can you be confusing Crete with Cyprus?

Even the fags are packing heat. And I don't mean that in a gay way.

Americucks have guns and niggers and muslims commit crimes everyday in this shithole called america

We have guns in switzerland nothing happened

i don't know official statistics but pretty much every family in the country has one (legal) hunting rifle, not so many hunters tho :P

I love Milo. Today on Instagram he posted a picture with a AK drum mag saying it's time to reclaim Constantinople. I guess Brits can learn the American way if they spend enough time here.

Americans have been inculcated with the egalitarian antiracist meme since childbirth.

The only thing we're pretty #woke about is Islam. 9/11 kind of scarred us psychologically.

If you asked your average normie (SJWs aside), they want nothing to do with Moslems. Even those who virtue signal about intolerance probably quietly don't want Moslems here, either.

If the DOTR comes, the only advantage we'll have is guns and a large number of veterans.

I believe that when the pendulum swings the other way in Europe, it will swing HARD and we'll be talking about what comes of that for another 100 years.

You think a poster with a flag of a country who has so many multi ethnical people would be same color as you John?

how did you know my name

Bullshit. Europe needs more political movements aimed at deporting the scum.

Start acting like snackbars and you become the worst enemy, because 'mah nazism'.

You're American.

>Amerfats would be out with ther gunz hunting towelheads
You sure about that? It's more likely to be Amerifats killing each other over the towelheads.

And who the hell cares about gun laws during (civil) wars? There is one coming up soon,
and ex-commie nations are still full of Soviet and WW2 weapons. So we will do just fine.

shouldn't he have called me Tyrone then

Europe does need guns.

only Switzerland is noncucked

>IMG_043.jpg
>IMG_011.jpg
you're only fooling newfags you know

I often rename images from the camera filesystem though, so that doesn't prove anything

these images are at least 10 years old, you are responding to an underage faggot that never held a rifle in his life

that's disappointing, I thought I was talking to a real modern Spartan warrior

will you be my Spartan instead?

only if you bring freedoms to greece

will do. I have studied your military history and have become quite the capable tactician. and I mean the important and consequential battles, like the one at Plataea, not the meme battles that everyone else remembers like Thermopylae and Salamis.

>we will outlast yurop thats for sure

lmfao

>implying anyone seriously thinks Europeans don't need guns
It's just a matter of getting them.

This. S&W fags will bitch about Bill Ruger, but he's been dead for a long time and the company has more than proven that it is not being run in his image. They make great revolvers, but their semiautomatic pistols are kind of trash so I to with the Czechs for my 9mm.

its not like the US are doing anything about mass immigration or black on white crime or mexican on white crime or black riots or black on white rape or the mexican drug dealers or the ethnic gang violence etc...with the guns they do have

>dont support smith and wesson as long as they have locks

Aren't they called Hillary holes?

What is up with that Chia pet glock?

>Want more Islamic attacks on US soil? There's a shit load more, I was being nice.

Those are all staged false flag events. All hoaxes carried out by the government lad. We don't even pay attention to that bullshit on the news any more. Just like your London Bridge pathetic staged fake event.

>BUT BLACKS SHOOT EACH OTHER A LOT OMG!!!

Do you care? Because we don't care I promise you.

Either actually grip tape or a grip tape style wrap they make for them.
Plastic guns don't grip as good when you get sweaty or they're wet.

Why none since TRUMP? Maybe it was obumer using his commie trix?

Stippling.

Every tier-one operator stipples his Glock grip with a soldering iron in his basement for low-drag, high-speed operating on his way to Wendy's for breakfast.

Stippling

Trypophobes beware.

>implying americans arent gunned down by niggers daily and they never do shit about it