Before you go offending muslims again I want you to know:

Before you go offending muslims again I want you to know:

Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help. They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls. They prioritised the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable, and lost their parents in the panic so had no money to pay for a ride.

Many of them were not even taxi drivers but locals with their cars trying to help. And it was overwhelmingly kind muslim men. They really showed us what it meant to be british last night, and we all owe them a great debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/rotherham/index.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/men-rochdale-grooming-tariq-jail-13035428
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/rotherham/index.html
>Last week, a National Crime Agency investigation announced that around 300 suspects had been identified, including two serving or former Rotherham councillors. Taxi drivers, who were involved in trafficking victims, have also come under scrutiny. Around 25 taxi drivers no longer have licenses due to child abuse concerns, and hundreds of taxi drivers are planning to strike in response to rules requiring them to install CCTV inside their cabs.

>Taxi drivers, who were involved in trafficking victims, have also come under scrutiny. Around 25 taxi drivers no longer have licenses due to child abuse concerns

Sounds like free rape to me.
>be a Muslim taxi driver
>Brother Muhammad just blow up in a club
>better hurry there and save some maybe future 13 year old wife
>offer free ride home only for the kids

Oh thank god, I guess this makes up for the 22 families crying about their dead loved ones.
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I mean those girls were in shock so they won't remember a rapei from some random savor with brown dick

Is this some kind of concerted shilling from an NGO?
I have seen too many tweets on this with essentially identical wording

>get "free" taxi ride from Mohamed
>get raped

Are muslims exempt from taking The Knowledge?

Who cares if muzzie taxi drivers gave free rides. Its fucking irrelevant.

I'd rather that 22 kids woke up in their own beds this morning instead of morticians have to jig saw their destroyed bodies back together than a handful of free trips in taxis.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to think that in any way makes up for mass slaughter?

aren't Algerians Muslim?

If they want to help, they need to kill the violent muslims. Because, hey, there's two islam, one violent and a normal one r-r-r-right ?

But no, it's the same Islam, at home, they laugh about white kid getting roll over by trucks. And imams agreed to this.

And please, don't start by saying "muh the jews".

Muslims need to stay in their country, beat their women if they want to; but not in Europe. Period.

yeah but i'm an honest one

I thought The Knowledge was purely a London thing

There are muslims on pol
The only bunch of "liberal" muslims who aren't double agents; comprising about .05% of the muslim world

how many girls got raped?

>They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls
Where do I sign up?

Schindler was a nazi.
Does that mean blaming ALL nazis is wrong?

You realize this is what OP implied. How fucking tonedeaf is Sup Forums...

"Stop getting angry at the uncontrolled immigration of violent muslims. Look, these westernized muslims who have integrated are behaving like regular people."

Very very.

>taxi drivers

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/men-rochdale-grooming-tariq-jail-13035428

Holy shit Muslims did nice things after a disaster other Muslims cause this totally excuses those 22 bodies

Nice link and sources, reddit faggot

>Muslim men offering free rides to young girls

Is this meant to make me feel better? It's obvious they're in it for the Aisha feeling pussy

>Yeah a terrorist just killed 20+ people and injured many more but look at some muslims giving free taxi rides, that makes it all okay

Liberals should be rounded up and shot already.

We shoot 99% of the liberals and drive the rest around in a taxi.
That way we can say #NotAll

Yeah because free taxi drives make up for their ideology that killed that youth.... Let's no focus on their religion if they are doing bad stuff... O look taxi drives that will make it better

All taxi drivers are Muslims ..

Imagine that, imagine if it came to light in a few days that a young, underage girl fresh from the tragedy had been abducted and raped by a muslim.

That would HAVE to be the last straw, wouldn't it? There's no amount of MSM spinning or liberal guilting that would be able to stop the flash mobs from tearing down every mosque on the isles.

Sounds like a great plan.
Left hand slaps someone, right hand helps them up.
So it makes it seem like they are not condoning it when the Quran clearly condones violence on non muslims

>One political party slaps the people, the other promises to help them back up if elected

Hey if it works it works.

>Europe
>Last straw
We are making straws faster than we loose them.

Non Whites cannot be British.

it was blatant sarcasm you dumbass.

did anyone else get the pizzagate vibe immediately after reading this post?...Free lifts to 10-14 year old girls, on their own, vulnerable? that's an oddly specific way to put it

>getting into a car with a muslim after what happened

You know what? Fuck it. Bomb them. They fucking deserve every one of them.

Fucking retards.
I have no more strength left in me to even get mad about this shit anymore.

See you faggots on the chopping block when it all goes to shit. It's been fun.

At least the IRA called ahead.

Your bait worked masterfully.

Free taxi rides won't make those people alive you fucking faggot.

Reform your "religion" or kys.

West Europe has no balls, if such things happens in eastern Europe they wouldn't think twice about deportations

Hell they don't want them now because they see what is happening in multicultural society

Always had an ideal picture of England thru movies, English school text books them friend goes there and says it's full of brown people

>tfw there are Muslims who unironically read Sup Forums and consider themselves part of the community

So they not only had a mighty laugh when heard about terror attack but also a free teen pussy.
Good for them, i guess.

And then the other party slaps you.
Sounds right

I wish you all got free helicopter rides.

>LOSE
>lose
>LOSE
>lose
>lose
>LOSE
>also "too" not "to"
GO BACK TO 5TH GRADE, NIGGERS

I fucking had it with the racists in Sup Forums. These poor taxi drivers went out of their way to impregnate those poor lost young girls yet all I see is more and more Islamaphobia. Fuck you, racists.

How much does the muz drivers sels the white teen girls ?

Fucking damage control. DAMAGE CONTROL. It be funny if normies weren't such zombies.

Not all muslims!
>Yaaas queen!

Not all men!
>triggered

WTF I love muslims now!

Before you criticize islam, just remember guys that some muslims gave free taxi rides after a terrorist attack okay. As a long as there is once nice muslims, who gives a fuck if european children get bombed or run over by trucks

#dealwithit

Oh well, I guess since the driver is Muslim and gives free rides that automatically makes the prior atrocity not as bad
Jesus you people are lost

>Tripfag

They trade goats to white teen, muz are soo kiind kek

>Islam Islam Muslims muslims!!
You're all playing the game Isis want us to. Fighting amongst ourselves. Instead, if we stand strong and together, they will be enraged.

>Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help. They were giving FREE lifts to many of the aged 10-14 year old girls.

KEK'D

We have to read this and red pill the kiddos and the fans of the dangers of Islam, instead of just circle jeringa to the beat of (((the nose))),4 chan has become so full of new fags there aren't even any threads on things we should be doing

>Free
>10-14 year old girls

We all know what they wanted in exchange for a free ride.

There isn't any witness of the free rides

You're still an idiot for being religious. kys.

You mean, beheading like regular muslim people?

there is hardly any video of the happening desu.

the USA was wrong about serbia in the 1990s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

2 girls were raped by Muslim taxi drivers.

And believe it or not, we appreciate that. What is the poibt of being anonymous if you are going to lie?

>caring about money before allahu akbar'ing yourself

if the united cuckdom didn't let mudshits into the motherland en masse they wouldn't have to.

I was told Sup Forums was a place for the ultra right wingers seeing some of the comments I am starting to be disappointed ...

If only there was a way to doxx them... Hmmm...

why is this muslim taxi driver meme rolled out after every terror attack

Who cares if they giving a free ride. That wouldn't change my opinion about them.

>Muslim taxi drivers last night did everything to help.
I'll believe Muslims anything will actually help when they start treating terrorists here the way they treat faggots over there.

I'm literally admitting that Muslims in Europe like to rape. how is this taqiya?

Sup Forums is the leading edge of reality... whatever that may be

Yeah I think it is, a lot of the shilling about the EU came from the Britain In Europe group, partly funded/run by that uber Kike Peter Mandelson. You can bet there are similar drone operations to protect Islam from justice.

>Implying only muslims helped
Please kill yourself.

>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

How dare you bastard they were merely nurturing them in this trying time
Besides the girls were already dressed like whores and with half their clothes blown away haram Haram HARAM HARAM

It's paki who wants to hide his own rape gang from the public

>going into the car with a rapefugee

>10-14 year olds

oh no!

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Think of the true victims in all this.

Do develop this idea.
If it weren't pedo worhipping sand people, then who blew up the concert, and why.

If you can't answer this, then shut the fuck up.

God I love how the lefties go on the defense so quickly.

People I think most of us here gets it .. Muslims are scum that need to be dealt with and are used by Jews to destroy our society ( they are doing a pretty good job so far just look at how they sold us gayprides..)

But what can we do if our politicans aren't really ours they don't do it for God and country the make decisions for money.

Inshallah. This is heart warmig.

Muslims are wonderful people.

22 lives lost.
A few taxi rides gained.
Fair trade.

>They prioritized the young girls who were on their own, vulnerable ...
I'm sure they did.

Mudslimes must be having a field day with all these young white girls. More childrun for their grooming gang.

Every decent taxi driver did that when shit exploded at bruxelles airport.

HOWEVER, muslims were the first to go in the fucking bus, even when the rule was "childs and women first". Bunch of muslims guys got in until my grandma started to yell and then the security guy did something. Everyone was pissed off as hell.

Right.. Because Muslims didn't start the war back in 624 AD..
Fucking kill yourself already (and don't do it in a public place)
www1.cbn.com/churchandministry/1400-years-of-christian-islamic-struggle

>tfw my pre-pubescent daughter, the single most important human being in the world to me, was literally torn in half by explosion driven razor blades and nails. She lay dying on a dirty, burnt carpet, slowly, in agony, screaming in fear and terror, desperately trying to hold her internal organs inside her little body, not knowing where her father was, not knowing what was happening.

But

>My m8 Dave got 10 quid off a ride home from the pub, so things balanced out in the end.

>be teenage girl
>get in a stranger muslim's car
Yeah, right.

i'm hiding behind 0 proxies btw

>Islamophobic people
You mean jews.

I think you're confusing personal responsibility with being held responsible for your people's actions.

If I was to say "you are just as culpable for colonialism as your white ancestors", you'd deny it, and rightly so.

Saying "this doesn't make up for it" implies that the entire Muslim community holds responsibility for this action, which is just as absurd.

I admire your apparent sympathy for the victims but abhor your fucking racist attitude. You are on the wrong side of history.

Me to but why are people hiding ?

I like the way they always say it is criminal but never say it is heretical, blasphemous or against mohammed's teachings

clever little trick

"its criminal" implying its only against our man-made law

fuck sake they make it so obvious

Zo schrijf je Brussel niet

This reminds me of the faggots at UK sharing how even though "people blame muslims", Muslims donated a shitton of money to charity during Ramadan. Even though, if you were to open up the list of which organizations they donated to, it was all for other muslims. Fuck the UK, fuck leftist faggotry.