I have enough of this shit

Niggers and mudslimes are killing white people on the streets of europe and (((journalists))) are telling us that they "dindu nuffin" and we should not blame all of them. Instead of this, we should take even more rapefuges.

It should end with a racewar but eurocucks are too weak for that and I'm afraid that europe is lost forever.

According to Sup Forums I'm a slavic mongoloid subhuman so I shouldn't give a fuck about eternal anglos, but they are all pathetic and I can't stand it. In the past all these mudslimes and (((politicians))) would be just killed at the streets, now eurocucks are passively getting BLACKED.

Light up a mosque in Germany

I'm planning a trip to Poland to find a red pilled wife.

Any tips?

Hating Slavs is all just a joke.

Why don't you do something about it, Janek?
>muh racewar
>muh cucks
>muh mudslimes
Do something then if it bothers you that much.

First for Easter European Commonwealth.

I've never met a Polish person I could dislike and the level of culture and historical knowledge of the people is about the same in both our countries.

I'm going to get a gun licence, but I won't just kill some mudslimes if all the europe will be against me.

> muh racewar
shut up degenerate nazi fag.

I for one, have done a few things

-Started working out
-Bought steel-toed Caterpillars
-Got myself a combat knife
-Have a few Molotovs ready just in case, and some DIY weapons

Just waiting for shit to go down desu

I'm preparing for it too
The truck in Berlin taught you nothing, Kraut

Every other German user on here should ALREADY be part of a Schützenverein. After one year you can get your WBK.

Keep going and wait.

I recommend training in at LEAST for calibres:

- 9mm

It'll allow you to get one of each.

Fuck the west. They already made their bed, now let them lie in it.
Concentrate on your own nation, and don't let any Muslim or western European scum inside.
You don't. Now fuck off.

Before getting so uppity remember it was Hitler who liberated you from the jews. If it wasn't for him your country would be like 1/4 jewish. I don't even want to imagine the degeneracy you'd be suffering.

combat 18 here ; stay tuned , some shitskins will suffer and we will deliver nice DIY videos

*Cant even imagine the innovation and culture you'd be enjoying*

Fixed it, fuck face.

>feminism
>diversity
>sexual revolution
>open borders
>pedophilia
>homosexuality
>transexuals
>miscegenation
>broken families
>drug abuse
>dysgenics
Look at all the good things you get to enjoy with jews.

MUH ROTHSCHILD

t. jew

go to hell

Please be real
Awaken the lions of europa

Kill yourself
And learn about the rothschilds

Why do you have a German flag you fucking nigger

It's because of the years of pussification. Schools have been indoctrinating their children to be ashamed of their ancestry and to atone for their privilege by surrendering the shirts off their backs for the less fortunate. The common man, nowadays, is expected to always give, but never take.

I blame the education system and shit parenting. Zero-tolerance for bullying was a mistake. It was the big kids picking on the little guys that turned the victims into men, not the pussy effeminate seminars encouraging tattlers and accepting taboo culture, such as transgenderism and interracial relationships.

Hab patience, Europe has never failed before you've fought off foreign invaders dozens of times.

Godspeed

Lol

>be a fucking simpleton
>believe the Jews, who as an ethnic group have contributed nothing but good uh, pretty much at any point in history, are single handedly responsible for the decline of mankind

Found your profile pic