AUSPOL MELBOURNE YES! EDITION PT.2

>Melbourne Yes! 'If they want to take a car or property, let them': Suspected African Apex gangs in terrifying four-day Melbourne home invasion spree - as top cop urges residents to hand everything over

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531942/Residents-terrified-four-Melbourne-home-invasions.html

>'Embarrassing': Highly skilled foreign workers reject Aussie jobs after 457 visa changes

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/21/embarrassing-highly-skilled-foreign-workers-reject-aussie-jobs-after-457-visa

>Vocational education is a better pathway to a job than a university degree, new report finds

www.afr.com/leadership/vocational-education-is-a-better-pathway-to-a-job-than-a-university-degree-new-report-finds-20170519-gw8rdn

> How China's real estate bubble pushes up prices in Australia

baka.com.au/comment/how-chinas-real-estate-bubble-pushes-up-prices-in-sydney-20170522-gwa9w7.html

>More sex workers come forward to discredit Cassie Sainsbury’s story

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/more-sex-workers-come-forward-to-discredit-cassie-sainsburys-story/news-story/a89ab084d8dfb6caa3a9c6ee4aa4bfb1

>Advance Australia Fair reworked to be more inclusive to Aboriginal people with 'young and free' removed and new verse added referencing Uluru and 'The Dreamtime'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532174/Advance-Australia-Fair-altered-inclusive-Aboriginals.html

>Interest-only loans could be 'Australia's sub-prime'

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/interestonly-loans-could-be-australias-subprime-20170519-gw939m

Yesterdays thread: →

Discord: discordapp.com/invite/RgSvKQZ

Poll: strawpoll.me/13024574/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4_q__xVnc
youtube.com/watch?v=mG90K9Oi4OM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOKS OUT!

OP out!

SOMALIS OUT

NON BRITS OUT

Republic when?

Kill yourself, my dude

All the shit going wrong is awfull, the never ending liberalism, the immigration.
JUST CRASH THE HOUSING MARKET FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Its destroying young peoples hope in the future.

I have become a phone poster boys.

Yeeah

You're literally worse than a gook.

dumb phone poster.

GOTTA GET A GOOK

It's OP and his chink family's fault

Is the Manchester thing confirmed to be Islam? ABC won't tell me

Daily reminder every cunt in this thread would suck a gooks rice grain for $20 and a pack of smokes.

Daily reminder I could drop any of you weak mutts with a stern glare while your old man sucks me off and your mum fingers herself watching.

MELBOURNE NO! EDITION

its the gook's fault. they are bringing chinese money over here
soon, my friend. soon.

Republics are fucking garbage.

god save the queen.

NO WAY " TAKE A CAR OR PROPERTY LET THEM".

TFW eternal as fucm

why are we paying the poos to mine our coal?

Daily reminder I'm fucking your mum

kek

Feels good man. I just wish I could access my Pepes.

Why?

Get a load of this gook loving cunt.

Kek. Whenever a dumb cunt is pro-republican on an anonymous forum you can guarantee they're a chink, gook or wog.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Daily reminder your dad drinks my cum after your mum drips it out of her genital wart covered bottom.

I really don't give a shit about Melbourne. Hope they keep getting enriched by APEx.

>dumb frog poster and a dumb phone poster

You probably are a gook.

dont dog ya mates. Remain part of the commonwealth

Go back to doing karate in front of the mirror at your uni gym faggot
Cry more about how you're asian

God you're boring, come back when you learn to to not talk like a insecure burger

Any snow in peoples' town, cause, you know, I love to hit the slopes

>while your old man sucks me off

I'm not sure it counts if your asian dick is the size of a tic-tac mate.

OP BTFO

>could be
>COULD BE

if the average cunt takes out an interest only loan, after 5 years they generally have to start paying interest + principal. that means that for 5 years, every cunt who has received an interest only loan is paying less than they should be.

some people are completely unable to continue paying their loan with their current incomes, and some have an uncertain ability to pay because they have transient work. those people will default first, depending on how bad lending standards are. if the lending standards are really bad (think 2006 US lending standards), the moment the interest only period ends many people will default.

this is bad because the banks will have to sell the houses that have been foreclosed, and this will depress housing price growth. if housing price growth is depressed enough, businesses in the housing sector (which is fucking 80% of our economy at this point, companies either build houses, rent houses, or provide services to people who build or rent houses) will start to restrict growth.

do you know what happens when you restrict growth? people begin to default on their mortgages since everyone has the expectation of continued growth.

at the moment we're delicately balancing housing market growth so it doesn't go too far in either end to either destroy the housing market or inflate it far beyond what is even remotely sensical, but if anything disrupts this balance we're in for a shock.

we're fucked.

What's this Pauline and John Aspie shit?

I've met so many young couples who date a year or two then start wanting a home & kids.
But they cant afford it and the woman gets pissed off and leaves. No kids born.
>Solution: more chinks.

Who else /open borders/ here?

>tfw my repayments are currently $750 a month and I'm paying off the principal.
rural Victoria is pretty great m8

Yep. You don't know if they are giving you a judgemental, no children look or not.

well, congratulations. You now have genital warts

melon headed clown

it's possible for people to begin defaulting on even that if they get fired and have no savings.

I think hitler would have appreciated this black entertainer like that one dude that won the race in germany nazi olympics : youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4_q__xVnc

I absolutely hate Malcolm, not in the way most people 'hate' politicians, I absolutely fucking detest the treacherous kike loving cuck.

I'm immune.

I don't understand how people can be so fiscally retarded.

You're subhuman.

people will always be that retarded, the problem is when the banks start seeing them as non risky and give them money.

i had to freeze my last ones off with wartner. Wouldn't recommend it

>calling a white subhuman

Nigger detected.

Don't rob me.

Do you even have immigration? i mean immigration from shitholes like we have in yurop?

youtube.com/watch?v=mG90K9Oi4OM

so what's the plan to ride out the inevitable crash?
I've got 53k in cash/crypto, 100k equity on my home, am i sorted?

>tfw had 23 warts on my hands as a kid

Why?

Chop was a crazy cunt

>Melbourne gang crime spree

Have not heard a single thing about this and I'm a suburban resident.

Did hear about some girl spending the night with a gypsy commune in my town from far over. Didn't even know we had gypsies either but that's a thing now.

>crypto
bitcoin is literally a chinese pump and dump scheme

my plan to ride out the crash is to just wait it out. i've got enough savings to last me a year without work.

THREAD MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

Jerking off too many of your poofter mates.

Time to change the flag lads

t. zhang

My grandad fought the Japs so boomers would be free to sell the country to the Chinese.
>'Its all for you Mr Wong' he used to shout when shooting nips.

He hated all his grandchildren very much and wanted them to pay $700,000 for a home.

I think I just threw up in mouth a bit.
You could at least have had the self respect to post the Eureka flag if you're going to be a republicuck.

Nothing more pathetic than a monarchist

fixed it

>tfw indian housemate
>he actually shits in the toilet

What the fuck?

Nice deflection chink. Get the fuck out of our country.

You not fooling me you chink cunt.

Fuck
off
nigger

Fuck
off
nigger

>Using the Chinese yellow
>Not the British white and red

You just ain't doin' it right.

>Thanks Dad

Checked

Constitutional monarchy is the best form of government you gook.

Fuck off you gook shit

Either use pic related or fuck off back to your pseudo-communist shithole

The gooks have gotta go.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

>commonwealth
>mates
They forced us into a war where we got slaughtered

>Have not heard a single thing about this and I'm a suburban resident.
It's not really talked about now lest people start asking the cops and courts to do their fucking jobs properly.

Kinda feel bad for the cops though, every dumb nigger or coconut scum they catch gets a slap on the wrist and sent on their way once their case gets to court (and before that they're out on bail anyway doing the same nigger shit)

Useless cuck state too afraid of being called racist for doing what needs to be done.

>Advance Australia Fair reworked to be more inclusive to Aboriginal people with 'young and free' removed and new verse added referencing Uluru and 'The Dreamtime'

yeah nah fucking kill yourself, who decided this? Nobody asked for my opinion or anyone I know's opinion about our fucking NATIONAL ANTHEM so fuck that shit nobody is gunna sing that garbage

Can you fucking Autists stop accusing each other of being ethnic?

Going on four day Waffen SS field rations boys.
The best part is I get six ciggies so I can start smoking again.

>69 replies
>2 posts by countries beside australia

Wtf goes on in auspol?

Fuck off ya lebo.

Foreigner detected

Kill yourself faggot.

It should be god save australia desu, thats the best anthem

PAKI OUT

seriously though nothing happens in these fucken threads

>wanting to start smoking again.
It's been 2.5 weeks since my last dart and I feel great.

Who else here had a nippon killing grandad who dreamed of a 50% Chinese Australia?
Who dreamed of an Ango-Chink hybrid race replacing his inferior Anglo blood?

Never. Australia is for whites only. Foreigners can get the fuck out, stop ruining our country.

Congrats mate keep at it

>tfw you're the only Jew on Auspol

Zhang, you have to go back

How? We got Gillard and Turnbull because our shitty fucking system lets parties throw out the democratically elected leader.

Republics are more stable and more democratic, it's a far better system.

Cuck genes

Forced? True aussies don't dog their mates.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PAKI CUNT

Get out now kike.

shame the eureka flag is now associated with union scum

>Nothing more pathetic than a monarchist
Except leftists and republicucks. Maybe when they've all been culturally enriched into an early grave we'll get a republican movement that isn't centred on replacing our history and culture with more poz than an african gay bar

hey gay cunts