Do you guys think she's redpilled now?

Do you guys think she's redpilled now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, but tens of thousands of parents just got redpilled.

I doubt it. She is probably going to take the typical stance of needing to love Muslims and bring the world together bs.

they will forget it in two weeks.

normies wont learn
they will spin this as a lone wolf story. a loser who had no friends and found solace in a radical ideologie.
normies will blame our society that he did not want to integrate into instead of blaming the radical ideology. which is basic islam. not extremism
normies will never learn as long as (((they))) control the narrative

>tfw intolerance for Islam is growing faster and faster and its only a matter of time before shit goes down

she's a celeb so she's collecting Jewbucks
she cheats on her partner
she dresses like a degenerate slut
she gets tanned and dyes her hair black, just like the kikes want

so no, she isn't and never will be

Nope.

#IslamMeansPeace
#KeepCalmAndCarryOn
#NotAllMuslims
#IStandWithIslam
#HopeNotHate

She will be whatever pill her (((handlers))) give her. Unity or so bs like this is what her marketing team will come up with.

exactly, my upside down friend. relations with mudslimes just can't deteriorate forever, something will eventually happen.

good goy, non cuck german; good to see.
but seriously, get off this site before merkel has you arrested for hate crimes

based on true events

Celebrities are too self absorbed. They live in a bubble and only have a vague concept of what reality even is. Doubt she even knows what Isis is or that she has even basic knowledge of world politics. Her managers are probably already debating how to exploit this whole shit to make some more money.

this

i'm a foreigner anyway...
she will send me back to my home country of luxembourg. could be worse i guess

DEUS VULT
MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN!

She's already got a reputation for being a colossal bitch to everyone around her. Bet she didn't even blink when her fans blew up seeing as they had already paid for the tickets.

So, I've been waiting until the facts are in and not really been keeping up with the shitstorm. Was it Snackbar after all?

She is probably excited that her handlers told her the concert was Explosive

At this point I'm really just waiting for the helicopters to arrive. Lock me up, away from all this mess, save behind giant concrete walls.

She's not even white, retard.

Get back fegit

she won't speak about it in public

ugh ok so it was really not ok what happened but can we move on now? europe needs to learn to live with these occasional events remember the biggest victims of these unfortunate events is islam and innocent muslims who will be scrutinized and made to feel uncomfortable. we need to get on with our lives and leave things like this in the past

She's practices (((Kabbalah))) AKA even more bluepilled Judaism, so no.

Fuck off, JIDF.

No, she's a dumb hollywood whore that's been fucked by every single Jew producer in the country.

Look at that face. Does that look like the face of someone who can be redpilled? Face it, even if she was semi-intelligent, she's not allowed by her (((masters))) to do anything but propagate their narrative.

She most likely had some information beforehand on what was going to go down, so probably not.

You share that concrete box with muzzies ya know

soon
my contract lasts till 2019 then i'm out of this muslim shithole

VIVE DEN HENG!

In m country, people are scared to go to malls on days of festivals, lest there be a muslim bomb attack

Muslims have already instilled fear in minds of indians, if europe doesn't take action, this will be your fate too

She's happy at the publicity she got from this, but it could ruin her career as she's now known as "the singer that had a bombing at her concert"

the only good thing i see that happened is that it was muslims again
and they didnt choose a rave party/fest

She's also a coalburner

you could say the concert ended with a bang

>Mudslimes in Prison
>In Germany

Nah man, I'll be sourrounded by likeminded people, locked away because the government did not like our views.

She's also not white...

It's a spray tan lad

>she gets tanned
I thought she is just a spic

keeps 'em cool in the desert will keep em cool while they're getting a pump.

Yeah she is a based black woman now

Then he can kill them and say they jumped him with a shiv. It's probably super easy to plant a shiv on a dead muzzie.

Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let ya have it)
Wait a minute lemme take you there (ah)
Wait a minute till ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know ya want it)

Are you fucking retarded?

Nope, people don't reason, they do what makes them feel good.

It feels good to believe that muslims are peaceful, therefore they are.

Is she the donut licker?

Kek she is not white. My whole family is white. My girlfriend is white. My ex gf is even white with brown eyes, but still white. This Ariana bitch is not white. Ariana is not even a white name. Wtf

99% of normalfags don't become redpilled even after staring radical islamic terror in the face why would hollywood child bimbo #9237 be any different?

She's too stupid to be redpilled.

Nope

>Self absorbed, narcissistic, money grubbing little whore getting redpilled.

Yeah, THAT could happen!

0 chance

love conquers all you know

>wavy hair
>white

wut

>american thinks he's mulatto ass is in charge to decide who's white
lmao xd famalam
topest of my kek's

Jackpot

Are you? I think you've been culturally enriched for too long there, Londistan. How is this white to you? "Ariana" wew

such a fucking waste kek has truly abondoned us

#notallmuslims

you just need to spin that narrative for about 5 days and normies wont have learned a thing from this.

O myy

>#13
wew lad

This reminds me of when you don't allow a Puerto Rican woman that be in direct sunlight for a long time.

She's Italian.

U jelly?

You said normies.

Huh Huh Huh.

>normies will never learn as long as (((they))) control the narrative
the narrative needs something even deeper in order to be sustained
what people believe about reality is what enables the narrative to live
as long as people believe:
"race is only skin deep"
"all people are created equal"
"diversity is strength"
"it's ok for part of my earnings to be taken from me and given to irresponsible people"
everything will continue

checked, but what am i seeing here?

Hell no. If the blue-pilled zombies are anything like Jeraldo, this will be forgotten in a couple weeks. Remember how fast he went back to defending the shit-skins even though his own daughter was in jeopardy of being killed in the Paris attack.

She's of Italian descent you retards.
I'm not English. I'm welsh. 92% white, remind me again the white demographics of your country? And you think you have authority to decide who is white or not.

radical islam does not exists.
Only 2 types of muslims exist:
the good muslim and the bad muslim
and trust me you don't want anything to do with the good ones.

She will be back sucking black dicks by tomorrow morning.

>Projecting this hard
Don't worry jamal, I believe you can make something of yourself.

Dumb bitch licking a tray of donuts.

>italian spaghetti negress
>white
>a fucking sheep shagger

absolutely not. also ariana grande has THE most obvious cunt face. I could sense it from a universe away that I can't imagine why she is popular. no idea why but just seeing her face makes me angry.

she licked a donut that was later sold to some poor soul who had no idea they ingested a small amount of saliva from a celebrity transnigger

Her? I doubt it. (((Musical artists))) are always going to support shitskin immigration no matter how many people die.

Her fans though? Definitely, especially if they were injured or had a close friend die. This will probably wake a lot of people up

I think this spic just says she is italian because it is sexier for the american market

Gross, she looks like a 12yo girl with makeup.

She is Greek and north African

Oh ok. She does look South European here

>Divide and conquer
Found the jew

whats hapenning in thus gif someone explain

Italians are more white than the mutts of your country, Pablo.

Yes, I'm surrounded by niggers, asians, and spics every day. I can recognize what type of asian somebody is most of the time. I certainly can tell when somebody is white and she is not. Why does thus bother you people so much? You have low standards for fantasizing about women you will never meet. Find a nice blonde to fawn over ffs.

She was so cute. Fucking Moloch ruining everything

>I think
Discarded

>implying she cares about politics
>implying she has any interest in anything outside herself
>implying she has a soul

Did a Bataclan dagger up the cunt change opinions of normies?

Why do we have this conversation every time this bitch is brought up? She's 100% Italian.

Donut licking

Ahahahaha I can't believe how many people were insisting she's white. She's white in the sense that if she murdered somebody the FBI would consider her Caucasian.

>tens of thousand
That's not a redpill.

First normies enter in a skeptical phase about what they had beed feeded. This base of skeptical voters is what changes governments.

>white name
>has to be american
kys you fat blob

Jesus fuck, you're pathetic, Shlomo

Speaking of jews, she looks exactly like one.

Not white, not sorry

You're such a little faggot you think you are united with anyone. You're forever alone guy irl.

She said on her twitter that she is Greek with some north African
twitter.com/arianagrande/status/454407790602104832

not at all

Religion of piss strikes yet again.

No, they won't unless we start showing them the way,I can't believe there are no threads about what to do to redpill parents/kids so they at least learn the reasons behind that happening and it's not just a lone wolf but a series of attacks and part of a war being fought against us.

Nope.

Not a prayer.

She has some sub-saharan African in her too.