Tampa man arrested for killing 'neo-Nazi' roommates who 'disrespected' his Muslim faith

nypost.com/2017/05/22/suspect-to-cops-i-killed-two-roommates-for-disrespecting-my-muslim-faith/

So peaceful.

hi Sup Forums, I knew this guy and bullied him on a lego autism simulator. am i famous now?

>Florida
Every single time.

>this is the average american male
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

he's a fucking white male

>“I had to do it,” Arthurs said, according to the report. “This wouldn’t have had to happen if your country didn’t bomb my country.”
>didn't bomb my country

I genuinely think that white people are largely attracted to dumb shit like Islam, nigger music, gender movements, etc due to their own natural identities being suppressed.

They obviously have such a deep yearning to belong to a community, but the continual denial of it by themselves and others leads exactly to this kind of retardation, where they're either trying to find acceptance with brown third worlders or as women.

The weak should fear the strong

>others
(((others))) you mean?

>being so much of a nazi that you convert to Islam, kill your friends, hold people hostage boasting about it and then tell the media and cops it's all because the US is bombing the middle east only to prove that anyone who's a Muslim is fucking nuts
Lel

Aint there bombs going off outside you fucking cuck

Legos and Islam is a deadly mix.

>kill tad/pol/es for their beliefs
>not a hate crime
REE-

This. He's not a Muslim, he just overdosed on red pills one night and went crazy until the effects wore off. By the time he came around his friends were dead and he had hostages. Just a grave reminder that red pills must be taken in moderation.

white converts are the fuckin worst

Reminder that this is how the CIA carries out "Waco" and "Ruby Ridge" wipe-outs now.

No more massacres like Ruby Ridge, going forward (since JT Ready) all the right-wing startups like JT Ready, attomwaffen etc, will be staged as "murder-suicides" so the CIA kills their target, his family/comrades and kills their legacy and erases their potential martyr status.

It's pretty scary.

Of course it's in Florida

Ehehehehehehe

lmao

Not in my beautiful 95% white principality m8, the English brought the muds on themselves and they're paying for it, not me.

>convert to Islam
>immediately kill people

Religion.

Of.

Peace.

2 birds with 1 stone.

This is your destiny pol. You'll convert to Islam because you wont be able to handle the red pill otherwise.

Which red pill? That mudslimes are lesser humans with anger issues? How is that a revelation?

mashALLAH

ramadan started out pretty well

>95%
hahahahahahahahaha

anything below 100% is nuke tier