I'm a member of antifa. Ask me anything

I'm a member of antifa. Ask me anything.

Length and girth?

How expensive are bike locks?

Are you a faggot? Do you suck dick?

You look like your parents escaped communism and now you're trying to get it instated here.

You look like a Jew.

Yeah, I know that's a joke but, i completely disagree with assault of any kind. I do believe that are groups should be openly discussing things instead of just hating each other.

Why are you a cunt?

Then why are you a member of antifa?

u look like a jew

Well I never really considered myself a cunt so I'm not sure how to properly answer that question.

Do you remeber your first BJ and did he cum?

Because I agree with most of their political views.

Get gassed

Serious question:

What exactly do you hope to accomplish? You are most definitely no anarchist. Do you seek to have some authoritarian government enforcing your moral ethos?

What is your end-game?

You said you disagree with assault though

Says the ignoramus. Maxism is poison for the mind. Communists aren't even real people.

fag

How many dicks do you suck weekly on average?

Will you kys?

>id
>X7VW0KEK
>KEK
uh... guys????

God no. I'm complete anti Facist (and I'm talking about serious Facism not people who disagree with my opinion) My end goal is just to continue with the progressive ways most countries are undergoing such as acceptance of any LGBTQ members of society etc. And while I'm posting this I should probably tell you all I'm actually more in the middle of the political spectrum. And btw I appreciate this being a serious question.

fellow keks look at his ID

X7VW0KEK I REPEAT KEK

Have you heard the famous quote 'When fascism comes to America it will be called anti-fascism.' Also how do you feel about the anti-facists that actively censor people at events.

Do you know who I am?

cannot be unseen

>filename isn't a date or img******
This is bait guys

Yes. I think most know who you are. Do you remember who you are?

Would you be open to reading mein kampf?

What's your preferred pronoun?
Do you believe the leaf's C-16 is a total blunder of the justice system?

Why are you here?
Is this an antifa attempt to shill and bait by pretending to behave reasonably to avoid the helicopter?

Just because you're anti fascism and a communist and an anarchist doesn't mean you HAVE to subscribe to Antifa, they're clowns that act like a poor mans SA. Except they don't actually hold any political meetings. They're just a bunch of punks.

why?

Possibly. It'd help me learn more about those types of political POVs

So follow-up serious question:

What do you do with the people, such as myself who will never comply?

I ask this, as contemporary Antifa more closely resembles Bolsheviks than "freedom" fighters.

My largest concern with you lot, is eventually you gets get power somewhere, and when you learn the laws of economics cannot be overcome you start killing people as a means to retain power.

With every "left-wing/progressive" movement, the end result is the same. Why will you lot end differently?

You appreciate the current economic model, which you guys support (see Antifa's support for BREXIT, Macron over Le Penn, Hillary over Trump, etc., etc.,) is more akin to actual fascism (the fusion of the state and large enterprise) than those of us on Sup Forums?

I mean, it seems like your goals and your actions don't align.

You realize that liberal ideals won't survive as whites die?

You'd learn that at the beginning Hitler was a cosmopolitan artist. That's funny.

>I'm actually more in the middle of the political spectrum

Expand on this. When did you join antifa? Was it because of Trump, or did you join under Obama?

I thought I'd answered this but, it must've not gone through or something. I'm not a communist. Communism does nothing for the people. While some of my friends may be communist, I'm not.

I'd live and let live. (Thanks again for another serious question.)

They are not friends.

They are communists. Send them to the helicopter.

Pretty cheap! Me and some friends all got some for ourselves last week.

Do you believe in pedosexualism? Like... seriously?

Are you aware how clownish you appear to anyone who's not a part of your cult?

You can be an anarcho commie whatever and not antifa. Antifa believe in direct action (political violence) as a creedo.

OP is a member of the most racist tribe on the planet, Goyim. As if this weren't enough, he is a LARP'ing with terrorists.

While I appreciate that -- living and let living is allowing bakeries to discriminate, allowing fun stores to discriminate and allowing businesses to discriminate.

Live and let live allows for me to believe there are only two genders and everything else is a mental disorder.

It seems you guys are very live and let live, but only if it agrees with some leftiest collective ethos.

I can understand your desire to torch this corrupt system to the ground. That doesn't scare me at all. What scares me is what comes thereafter.

Nope. That is something I could never EVER agree upon.

Do you suck shit at math?

You are the most generic looking motherfucker

>middle of the political spectrum
Then don't call yourself antifa. You're a liberal.

Seth Rich.

Antifa call pretty much anything they disagree with fascism. It's not the group for you.

You are not communist, anarchist or violent. You welcome peaceful discourse. Therefore you are not Antifa.

>anything

Why do you think that forcing your utopian ideology on other people against their will is such a good thing ?

Do you really believe a society without law and a governing body is possible ?

How come most of you are white, educated, and come from moderately wealthy families ?

How do you justify kicking down, most of Antifa are middle class wealthy white and the people they fight (oppose) are not ?

Why don't you fight / react to the liberal side which is the majority of the political establishment, and thus a much bigger threat both nationally and worldwide ?

No wonder you're antifa, look at your fucking face. You look like a 12 year old, but with a bit of stubble

Seth Rich.

Do you have a lamborghini?

Can I fuck your wife?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Yeah. I've been watching more alt right videos (taking they "red pill" I suppose you could say) and I'm starting to disagree more and more with antifa.

Why do you think that this pro-communist ideology you support and the whole "no one is illegal" farce will be compatible with uneducated hyper religious third worlders. I am genuinely baffled why you support Islam so violently when they would literally kill you given the chance or if you tried anything like this in their countries. Almost all of them are quasi-theocratic authoritarian states and their people are akin to cattle, who have no intention to support of any civil rights whatsoever. You really look like you're fighting for the destruction of the western model, the thing that has given you your comfortable middle class lifestyle. I can't see any other reason for you to support this idiocy other that self hate and wanting to virtue signal, using minorities as nothing more than a platform. Slaves for you to "control" and manipulate. If I were black I would hate your guts for trying to speak for me when you know nothing outside your comfortable life.

Sorry mate, but you aren't an ANTIFA.
Actually, speaking politically, fascism doesn't exist anymore, just like communism.

It's a bullshit larp

Why are you such a nigger?

How many objects has your anus discovered?

That's another topic I disagree with antifa about. I believe that the Muslim religion needs to evolve to fit modern secular society. I have nothing against Muslims but, terrorists. Now that's something I have a problem with.

Nice ID

this is a LARP thread

too little too late cuck, time for talk has passed

>tfw I see his post-ID

You look cute. Do you have a boyfriend?

You were only funny in prank wars watching you cry like a bitch.

is it true members of antifa learn how to sit on a pudding without crushing it?

HERE IN MY GARAGE

"They're starting to figure out."

Come here more often. Just lurk. Take things in, slowly.
If something challenges you, engage it, see how people respond. Remember your anonymous here, so play devils advocate, try different and new ideas on, test them in the ring.
See where you are in a few months.

1- have you never heard of a timestamp?
2- how long have you been developing this bait?

So you're not anti-fa. You're a bernout progressive. I'd get out of that collection of idiots and not stand on our side but at least don't support them. They're your enemy as much as they are ours. They don't want live and let live. They are authoritarians and will force you to adhere to their ideology or kill you should they actually become something more than a group of pasty white retarded college kids.

How come there's so few African-Americans in your group?
How do you plan to reach out to African-Americans and embrace diversity, ANTIFA?

Does your wifes bf fuck you too or do you watch?

he's not just KEK, he's W0KE KEK

what are you going to wear on DOTR?
make sure it's snazzy

Antifa in Europe has been very pro EU, how and why does support for a imperialistic union filled to the rim with Rich white bureaucrats that seeks to federalize and further surpress its own population.
Why do you guys support this, Anarchists , feminists and other useful idiots might go down in history as having destroyed Europe's ONE and Only chance to stop this before its too late.

You sided with the political establishment, the descendants of those who Really benefited from slavery and wars, Why !?

The hypocrisy almost fascinating.

"Oy vey! You dreadful goyim always uncover my true identity! But, I'm learning and soon I will be perfectly disguised and you awful goyim will never know a difference!"

Wait wait
So you are part of a violent group to support the acceptance of lgbtfu mental illness?
How is anyone not accepting your illness? You can dress like a dike and suck dick all you want.
Just stay out of politics until you get some therapy

You guys support open borders, or a borderless society.
How will open borders help the poor and needy, in my country competition is fierce and in a Social-Darwinist twist the disabled and extremely poor are the ones losing out the most. Do you support this, because Antifa & popculture-marxists NEVER seem to give a flying fuck about those who Actually are poor, disabled and needy.

From a conservative bourgeoisie point of view immigration is a blessing, rich companies can deflate wages and basically force people into slavery. I know why the international market tends to lean towards , But why do YOU guys support this.

"Of course this was bait you stupid goyim! And the worst part is, you fell for it! I even put the name of your God in my id! And as a bonus to me! While you were distracted I stole all your money!"

Why do you like BBC so much?

>No response

>mfw antifa calls you nazi cause you dont want to be part of a European Superstate controlled by germany.

"You thick skilled got cant get it through you heads this is bait even after I've admitted it!"

"Oy vey even us kikes are affected by auto correct."

Was it autism?

what does user mean by this?