IS Onision right?

IS Onision right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAio4pK_bRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying I care

this nigga was wrong right from the get go

I care because their deaths would have been entirely preventable.

I share his opinions to a degree, but onision is the biggest degenerate I have seen in a while.

who

Seeing as literally everyone on this site laughs and jokes about the attack and makes fun of tweets from the victims, yes.

>that faggot onison is still alive and people still take interest in what that retard has to say

wew laddy

You care more about people dying in the first world, what is next? Complaining that your neighbour got murdered? Whats the difference to some kid starving in Uganda?

Onision is a pathetic cunt

Also he's a pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=HAio4pK_bRQ

What sort of irreverent postmodern shit is this? We're supposed to bend over and take terrorist cock up our asses? Fuck off.

Not quite true.
I care because it's possible that I can politically exploit their deaths to inconvenience other people.
That those other people happen to be Muslims is icing on the cake.
It is human nature to persecute the Other. To NOT derive glee from persecuting the other is a repudiation of human nature.

My cause is for keks before it is for DEUS VULT

No. No one cares about the 'millions' who die daily because they're niggers.

I wouldn't care if he died violently either

babby's first philosophical discussion

wow i bet his retarded teenage girl followers will really get a thonkin' on from this one

so profound

>what is a fifth column

No. The third world countries are filled with shitholes where this is a daily thing, and there's little that can be effectiely done about it without an international clusterfuck.

First world countries means that there should be a higher standard of living, and that standard should not be lowered.

It matters because you know you find shit in the bathroom but shouldn't in the kitchen.

You only care when you or your neighbors die. This is special why? Because it's interesting, that's it. WAKE UP.

You only care about onision opinion because you're a pedo faggot like him.

Who the fuck bullies an innocent teenage girl like this? Seriously.

Freelee is a lying bitch too.

someone with tweeter tell him that he should care since his girlfriends were in that crowd

>millions die every day

more like 100k-200k

Dude has autism, right?
>WHY DO YOU CARE THAT I KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER? YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN YOU ATE THAT DEAD COW

There is literally nothing profound about that statement and all it's doing is diverting from needless death.

Who the fuck watches this guy?

he has a hot wife that he spanked on cam and she admitted she likes being spanked

I bet faggots like these whine every time cop shoots a nigger.

>Millions
>Daily

NOPE

>A single persons death can bee made as a tragedy while a million deaths is just a statistic.

Onision confirmed Stalin loving faggot

No.
And it's getting really annyoing that youtubers think they've got a opinion that weighs more than others, just because they think they're some kind of important deal.
E-celebs are putrid shit.

Does the guy that wrote that not want anyone to care if he died violently?

First world people don't live in shitholes like Uganda.

>millions die daily.

Urggh, cringey fucking retard.

For once this nigga makes sense. He has a point. These bitches aint special. if they even died, ive yet to see any bodies or real footage

>millions die daily
is this true?

Unfortunately, Yes

I should be able to attend an ariana grande show and not blow up

And why did they die violently?

He's just doing this for attention.

There are millions faggots on this planet. Why should I care for this particular faggot's opinion?

some lolcow

6 million to be exact

>Because it's interesting

I don't know who this is, but the fact that he's partly right, but finishes with that statement indicates some form of extreme narcissism.

Like, yes...The difference between their deaths and others was that they died violently.

But also young and unnecessarily and it a preventable manner, and they were of my community.

It's like - If my grandfather passed away at 99 in his sleep, I'm less upset than if my 10 year old son is sodomized to death.

This guy should have his family ripped apparat by mooslums,see how he likes it

Cool so I can kill him and he won't protest

>Preventing children watching degeneracy from a spic midget harpy
K

>he doesn't know about banana man

i now have a personal vendetta against this man

Pedro gets it

You son was islamophobic, he deserved it.
#NotAllMuslims
#KillAllEuropeans

>joke

NO, he's an fucking psychopath, only emo cucks and other psychopaths like him.

Isn't Onision a kiddie diddler?

Can't he just neck himself already

Your country will be Uganda soon so stfu

No. Saying millions die everyday is an empty and unsubstantiated statement. Of course people die lots of old people die everyday to say so says nothing deep about reality

Hes got more clout than you for 1, and 2 more people see nd are forced to acknowledge his opinion, such as us who've stumbled upon this thread in the wee hours of the morning. At least he makes a valid point, lord knows the news outlets will have some bullshit agenda too push off what is a relatively small loss of life .

>burger education

No, terrorism like this makes us fear places of comfort.

>this man is 31 years old

Literally the kind of thing I would have written as a 13 year old boy

Telling people to wake the fuck up has been this very boards message for fucking years faggot

I doubt it faggot. you still browse Sup Forums, so you cant be much better off

>Millions die daily

I wished.

It's more about the fact that they were killed and not that they died. People die because of stupid shit a lot of the time but they weren't murdered

Why are you double posting here, Onision?

Because these deaths have political significance you stupid shill cunt. Sage.

Greg, why are you using proxies to post this thread and then make replies?
Kill yourself faggot, make a video talking about how much of an oestrogen filled cuckold you are.
SHOW ME YOUR SELFHARM SCARS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

All car crashes deaths are preventable as well its just a question of how retardedly obsessed with the cause of death we are.

10 000 people could die from terrorism in the UK in the coming year and that still wouldn't come close to equalling the damage that removing 5% of the population or preventing its further growth would do to the country.

If your go to argument against immigration is terrorism then you either:

1. Are wildly misinformed or
2. Don't really care about terrorism at all just hate brown people

Terror attacks make people have to change the ways they live their life to accomidate the fears of another attack. You can fear car crashes when driving and take actions to lessen those chances but a bomb could go off at any time at any place during normal day life, fucks with people psychologically

probably because it's intentional and not natural or an accident you fucking autist

If millions die everyday why should I care about the Holocaust? It's like maybe two weeks worth of killing and it happened 70 years ago.

Because as he himself seems to acknowledge, people are irrational and will not ignore this like they would if they rationally considered the odds of it affecting them personally. These acts forever change how people act in public. You will see less people go to holidays and gathering, you will see mothers keeping their children at home, you will see angry people casting angry vote. The country will change for the worse because people DIED utterly preventable deaths at the hands of outsiders who are fine with murdering children indiscriminately, murderers invited in by our own politicians no less.

>youtube trash that tries to be "deep and edgy" on twitter while using "wake up" unironically
>being worth anything
>having to acknowledge his opinion
How much of a weak willed faggot are you?

I hate this line. I don't give a shit about Africans that recuse to learn basic farming and starve, niggers that shoot each other, sand niggers who blow each other up, or anyone outside of Western Civilization.

>millions die daily

Did this guy really name himself "King master" on Twitter? You know you're a degenerate when you find self validation in twitter names

>All lives are equal!

No they're not, globalist shill. By no fucking measure are they equal.

Those seven kids popped out in Sub-sahara aren't worth anything.

This.

And as for:
>"YEAH WELL A LOT OF PEOPLE DIE DUE TO PREVENTABLE DEATHS LIKE FROM DISEASE OR CAR ACCIDENTS"

Well guess what? We work to lessen those deaths, don't we? We make advancements in medicine and car safety technology. So why the FUCK shouldn't we be looking at Manchester and trying to solve the REAL problem for the cause of these deaths??

Fuckin liberals, man.

this

Talking policy though.

The government has a limited amount of money it can spend improving the lives of its citizens so should priorities lie in stopping a few bad people from doing a few bad things or improving the lives of millions from things that aren't necessarily perpetrated with any bad intentions? (e.g. poverty,disease)

lmfao sounds like you want to ban right wing parties and media from using something that realistically won't even come close to impacting 0.01% of the population in order to sufficiently "fuck with people psychologically" such that they vote for conservatives.

They talk about onision in the last official podcast episode, I recommend watching it, onision is a creep that get sent pics of young girls so he can evaluate their bodies and shit. There is a lot of other shit to it so watch the podcast.

Because it's different to die from say an accident and from someone that kills you for the reason the destroy your culture. That is the difference. People don't want to have their culture defeated. But now that's what's happening. We're not winning

>But this is special, why? Because it's interesting, that's it.

He pretty much answered his own retarded question. No shit people don't care when people die in relatively normal circumstances like accidents and disease every day. The fact that this was most likely a fucking terrorist attack is why people care. That's extremely obvious.

>trying desperately to still be relevant
Lol fuck off onicuck

No, we only care because this can further our cause.
Fuck off with your bullshit fake knowledge you queer slut.

>Well guess what? We work to lessen those deaths, don't we?
Yeah but we don't lock ourselves in airtight cages for the rest of our lives or stop driving cars even though those things will completely stamp out two major causes of death.

So don't act like "Lets just ban them all" is close to anything resembling a sound solution. Its always a question of trade off, 20 people die but your wages, employment and growth all increase.

Thanks for justifying my random murderings. People die every day, who are you to say what I do is wrong?

There's a difference between dying to muggers than a fucking concert hall exploding.

You're such a fucking edgelord faggot. Too bad you weren't included among the dead that way no one would give a shit about you since people die every day.

>and that still wouldn't come close to equalling the damage that removing 5% of the population or preventing its further growth would do to the country.
A dramatic decrease in rapes, murders, muggings, robberies and other violent crimes. Where's the damage in that? It would also bolster and support English culture, keeping it alive for future generations. Where's the damage in that? Removing potential workers would increase the salaries in shitty jobs. Where's the damage in that? Removing welfare leeches would vastly increase the quality of public services. Where's the damage in that?

And no shit we're obsessed with the cause of death. Some are preventable, some are not. Some are preventable using acceptable measures, some are not. Some are so utterly unnecessary that you'd have to be evil to support them. Which I have absolutely zero doubt that you are. Your Marxist indoctrination has turned you into an evil zealot trying to bring down everything good and worth living for.

>1. Are wildly misinformed or
>why do you care about x killing you, when y and z are also deadly?!?

>2. just hate brown people
Bingo You took your sweet time getting it. We don't want to live with them. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is. Maybe I should start blowing stuff up. Our culture clearly values foreigners more highly than its own, so why the fuck would I contribute for its survival?

The point is that children shouldn't get the chance to get nail-bombed over an Ariana Grande concert in the heartland of the UK

hes right in that we should care more about other deaths

hes completely wrong in that we should turn a blind eye to radical islam and import a thousand more rapefugees every second

Is nihilism degenerate?

I'd rather just not have brown people anywhere near European countries. Simple as that.

>hes right in that we should care more about other deaths
No we shouldn't. Altruism becomes pathological the moment you apply it to those who don't share your genes. If you do, you encourage non-altruistic genes to procreate, thus eventually leading to your own extinction. Life is a competition over many resources, and we're seriously wasting by allowing African subhumans, disconnected from us for 100 000 years, to breed.

Yes.

yes millions die daily, but something like this in a relativity stable society is very disruptive to society at large

where did i say that? i just said that terrorism fucks with people mentally more then something like car accidents, that's the whole point of terrorism

lmfao sounds like you want to invite jihad cock into your anus shut the fuck up

>hes right in that we should care more about other deaths

Why should we care more about other deaths? I see no reason to care about deaths of people I don't know or care about. Unless they die in a way that would have broader political implications (like a terrorist attack), why should I care?

Isn't he a pedo?

>Unfortunately
The fuck? Think of the population problem.

Onision doesn't know anything. He's given up his heritage, his culture. He has no people, no conviction, no moral code. No duty to family.

Onision is a person consumed by ego, instead of one that has conquered the ego. He lives for himself and will lie and abuse anyone that contradicts his narrative, his way of living, his actions.

Simply put, Onision is human garbage. He doesn't deserve to live.