I want to visit Europe sometime in my life but I don't like muslim food. Should I go now or is it already too late?

I want to visit Europe sometime in my life but I don't like muslim food. Should I go now or is it already too late?

Just skip western europe and come to eastern europe instead.

Allahu akbar my friend! Please come visit the Caliphate of Europe, you won't regret it!

You decide.

> 60% white amerilard complaining about whiter countries

If you are not going to behave like a retard loudmouthed american, then you can come.

Western Europe *

i´d say go to Sweden before it really goes to hell. Just stay out of the "no go zones" (which (((they))) say dont exist), and stay away from Malmö and you should be set.

>muslim food.
Kebab is great 2bh

the English countryside is still amazing. 99% white, and amazing views. Don;t let Sup Forums make you think everywhere is like london, and birmingham. It's the same as if I assumed every US city is like Chicago

Won't make much difference, at your home you'll more likely to get killed by a nigger anyway, just don't go to a capital city. Thats like going into the hood.

Can confirm, baltic states will be the only white places left with culture and with a healthy amount of white people

Thank you based watermill operator.

Maybe it's because you haven't tried the original British kebab. Come my burger friend, it will be a blast!

this, plus if u have enough money it'll be young white pussy heaven trust me, can even buy some to take home with you if you're really rich

I literally cried lolling. thanks op

OMFG - lets start a travel website for europe. Sell bitches a caliphate tour!

Just stay out of big towns and you'll be fine. I live in a small town (pop. ~70.000) and we only have the occasional mudslime tittygrabber and child molester here. Haven't heard of actual rape yet. So if you're not a cute blonde chick you're relatively safe in Germany's smaller towns (Population

We could even sell off the loners for extra cash.

this

Sorry but Larping is for fag nerds.

Europe is gone man don't go. It'll just make you sad. Go to somewhere tropical instead.

>I don't care about my heritage
nigger detected

le 50% faces are on it again.

kek, saved

It's really funny how burgers don't undertand, that the outrage about migration to Europe only comes from the fact, that we used to be completey homogenious and now we have 5-10% shit in some countries. At the same time white burgers are a minority in their country.

that literally makes no sense. the scale isnt even labelled dumbass.

It shows how long it would take for each country to become majority muslim at the current rate, so it does make sense.