How am I supposed to pay my hospital bill????

How am I supposed to pay my hospital bill????

I work 40 hours a week and after you deduct the mortgage payment and living expenses, it will take me 243 years to fully pay this bill

Other urls found in this thread:

eastvalleytribune.com/arizona/owe-money-it-can-land-you-in-debtor-s-prison/article_14ad29bc-76b5-11df-9a61-001cc4c002e0.html
conneriesqc.com/2017/05/09/facture-on-se-mordre-serpent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just bee urself

Take out loans, ul die b4 u pay them back anyways.

>How am I supposed to pay my hospital bill????
who the fuck cares?

>land of the free

the debtors care

they keep calling me and said they'll throw me in a debtor's prison if i don't fully pay it off soon!

what did you do to yourself

what happened to you user?
why do you guys pay so much for healthcare?!
i was in the hospital too, had 3 surgerys in 3 days, stayed for 15days in the hospital, and didnt pay shit

> Your payment is due: July 27, 2015

Nice try newfag

Haha God damn you Bible thumpers are classic. $600+ billion defense budget and your government has you all trained to think basic healthcare for all is unpatriotic. Oh say can you seeeeeee

Okay. easy but takes some big changes and foot work.

Sell everything, your home, everything.
Party hard spend it all.
File bankruptcy.
Done!

>1 fucking grand for a radio.
lel.

the date on it is 2015, how are you faring/sliding these days

This.

You may as well. They're coming for you no matter how much you try to pay off.

Who goes through $80k of drugs in hospital? Is that normal? being in the UK I have no concept of the cost of medical care.

>throw me in a debtor's prison

The service sheet spans through 5 months, my guess is that there was more than one visit to radio during this period.

Give us a backstory.

1. What happened?
2. Why arent you insured?

eastvalleytribune.com/arizona/owe-money-it-can-land-you-in-debtor-s-prison/article_14ad29bc-76b5-11df-9a61-001cc4c002e0.html

In america they still actively use debtor's prisons in many states

serves you right for getting AIDS

How did you spend 80k on pills? You a fuckin oxy fiend?

Why didn't Obamacare pay for it, everyone was covered, right?

It's a strange bill. Seeing radiology and that massive share for drugs I thought cancer, but how does that incur emergency costs? And what the fuck are special services?

tfw I will literally never ever have to worry about this because I don't live in a retarded country

Kek I've never worked a day in my life and I could pay that bill. Get rekt wagecuck. You're most likely some fatty. Pic related is my savings account.

Wow.

Natural Selection 2.0

before you just died, now you die in poverty, and/or kill yourself, thus removing your shitty genes from the pool

Your father is a cuckold.

>Reddit is falling for this old bait.
Please someone get their board back up.

This image is from a news article about cost of antivenin for a snakebite victim. That shit ain't cheap in the States.

>2017
>not seeing a street doc off the books to take care of all your minor medical needs
>not leaving anything larger than an infection or a break up to God's mercy

We can't have public healthcare because black people, hispanics, and illegals would crash the system. (We have medicaid in a few states, but it doesn't cover hardly anything and you have to make less than $10,000/year to get it) So the corporations run rampant since without a public option, you either sell your house to afford chemo or you die.

Or live with a disability because you can't afford surgery to fix the disability because you can't work enough hours to afford the surgery...many white lives have been wasted in this manner.

My family gave me the money willingly. They are worth millions anyway. You're another jealous poorfag wagie

Don't worry; they'll take away your nhs once there are too many muslims and too few whites to pay for it anymore.

Who cares?
Fuck you and your faggot diseases.

ah, medical is that funny bill, no one really ever pays off.

Become a president with your small loan

Hospitals aren't run by the government, they are a business, if you don't like it then you can provide aid to yourself for free.

Its 5 days.

Seriously if you are retarded enough to have no insurance you need to get wiped from the gene pool.

I have been to hospital in the EU and the US and the quality difference is mind boggling. In the US they know what the fuck they are doing while in Europe we have slum dog Sandeeps practicing some kind of fuckig witchcraft learned in Bangalore.

This is why Europeans are autistic beta cucks. No concept of proper healthcare.

> special services

Did you get a BJ?

>debtors prison
Yeah, no. Any person with a peabrain would know to file bankruptcy.
Sage this shit

Go fuck yourself faggot.

>black people, hispanics, and illegals would crash the system
Good reason for ethnic seperation to me.

Burgers are stupid fucks. What else is new?

Work harder.

I'm dead now fagott, fuck you.

how about you stop buying iphones :^)

ah, so true,

This is reddit tier shit OP.

Why didn't you have insurance?

If you can't get medical treatment for your disease/injury, you were meant to die of it. 2000 years ago, if you couldn't treat it yourself, survive, or get treatment for your disease/injury, then you'd die of it.

It makes us stronger when you weed out the weak. When those who are either too weak to survive, or too dumb to have a job paying them well enough to pay for treatment die, then it just helps the gene pool.

Declare bankruptcy and go on welfare for a few years. Also cash out all of your current assets into gold.

How about getting a health insurance?
If you know that you don't have healthcare in your country then fucking get an insurance.
>2015
yes I know I'm replying to a bait thread.

why are the states getting less white every year then ?

Immigration, same reason why you're experiencing the same thing.

>deduct the mortgage payment

sell your fucking house

should've bought health insurance since you got money to own houses and shit

I bet your the kind of asshole that doesn't buy flood insurance either and wants the gummint to rebuild your house.

Don't go to hospitals.

i don't know why would anyone HAVE insurance. just don't hit yourself in the head with frying pans and don't eat ice cream and you'll be fine till you're 80.

Kappa

Because the rich white faggots need to be cleansed so that the majority of us stop having to get side eyed by their minority slaves. I am white I take no shame exterminating other whites who have it made before ever working, then tell people they are genetic dead ends for not being disgusting rat Jews

Nigger, You picked that image from imgur or a joke website, Saw it weeks ago, Neck yourself you stupid burger. And shame on anyone for not going Sage on this moron.

Sup Forums got just as smart as reddit. Even dumber.

the cost of freedom

1. Move to Russia.
2. Don't pay anything.

Land of the free.

Die from drunken doctor malpractice

Imagine living in a country where "why don't you have health insurance?" is a reasonable question.

You guys are fucked.

Don't worry, they will take your home after you die to cover the expenses, though you will still owe them money so they will take everything that you have when you die. And you will still owe them money.

>How am I supposed to pay my hospital bill????
that's what health insurance is for, user. do you drive around without insurance on your vehicle?

It's a reasonable question when he says he works 40 hours a week

FREEDUMB ISNT FREE

this is why i don't go to the doctor,ever.

how did you end up paying SO MUCH?

so fettuccine pasta our broccoli and cheese pasta.

gimme some money plz m8

That doesn't explain the 20 grands for a intemediate care room for 5 days. What the fuck?

Just 5000 bucks plz. I need to repair my car and pay the mortage. COME OOON! YOu are rich anyway...just gimme some of it...I will sya thank you later!

whelp you survived something that would have killed you.

Now your options are, be glad that you're alive and negotiate with them. Or simply move away without your dignity.

you could realistically, convince them that you can only pay like half that. Then from there negotiate something like 100 bucks a month, basically your phone bill.

plz

>Your payment is due July 27 2015

nice job faggot

>paying hospital bills
LOL

cross subsidising niggers looks like

Freedom ain't free.

lol murican healthcare is a joke

indian healtcare may not be the best, but atleast its dirt cheap---

but dont worry bro--i hope you get well soon
maybe ask help from your family and friends, but dont compromise on your health

it doesn't really matter that the images obviously isn't op's

how the fuck can someone be expected to pay 150k? What even cost that much?

Have you tried talking to the hospital? They're typically willing to work out sensible payment plans for uninsured individuals. Simply showing a willingness to work with them on the matter helps a great deal.

The base costs for all of it are hyperinflated thanks to insurance fuckery and niggers not paying a dime of their bills.

KEK

>cancer comes from hitting yourself with frying pans and eating ice cream

First of all, drugs in america are super expensive because the FDA approval requires such rigorous testing that it costs Billions of dollars.
We did not have that in my country and thus, drugs are dirt cheap.
Secondly, because of free medicaid those bills are being passed on to paying consumers. Thus, you the regular consumer are subsidising medicaid.
This creates an additional problem. Doctors who treat elders and other people for medicaid often provide excess and unecessary treatment because they know their patient is not going to pay for it and it is a guilt free way of making extra money.
That is why it costs so much in the united states. and it is so ridiculously cheap in India.

conneriesqc.com/2017/05/09/facture-on-se-mordre-serpent/
Pic fucking related.

Coincidentally your doctors are all here.

>We did not have that in my country and thus, drugs are dirt cheap.
I notice a lot of the drugs sold on darknet markets are Indian generics, and they're all really cheap

If you do work 40 hours you have insurance. Use it cuck. Way to toe the party line.

Im Australia $0 .. go figure????? Maybe you should have a universal health care plan.

>burger still reply to LARP.

Bait happened and you fell for it

The reason it costs so much is because regular customers are paying for medicaid. Your bill subsidises them.
Moreover, Doctors who treat medicaid patients often don't feel guilty about giving them excess treatment and prescribing unecessary tests because they know other people are paying for it and it is an easy way to make more money.
We don't have that system here in India.
That is why drugs are dirt cheap, and healthcare
is so cheap that even a slum dweller can afford it.

I know someone who was uninsured and had to have heart surgery. The bill was about $175k. She negotiated with the hospital and got it down to 50k with $100 a month payment plan. She has the money to pay and owns several houses but is just cheap. Even now, she refuses to get health insurance and is trying to get on medicaid.

lol agreed--but i live in new delhi, and it has asia's two best hospitals--which are just 10-15 mins away from my house

so i feel somewhat safe

Go bankrupt

its not a matter of if you can "pay the bill." its a matter of "still having enough money to support yourself."