>wealth
>old boy network
this sounds exactly like what SJWs say about white people

what do we think he wailed to the wall?

mad cause your country is shit?

>mfw Sup Forums out of all places shilled for this guy

that's what it's based on

he is doing his job perfectly

Nah. My country's pretty good at the moment. I'm just laughing at how badly you're trying to control the narrative at the moment.

>mfw he's only giving lip service and will completely destroy the jews in september.

>globalist destroying the jews

the media is treating me so unfairly....Never has anyone been treated as rough as they are treating me. Very tough!

Oh and please make sure the kushner's raise lots of money selling citzenship to the chinese for our new buildings so we don't have to put any money down or at risk

fuck that shit. israel is just as bad, if not worse, than saudi arabia.

Come on australia, you're better at shitposting than this.

So you're a nigger.

You do realize this is him just one upping the media, right? If he says he one or another, they'll eat him up. This is just him saying "fuck you, I'll do what I want."

i truly wonder if he's playing 10^x chess or if he's just a litte dumb.

>they'll eat him up

>implying they're not doing this either way

like Trump would say, he's both.

oh sweetie

he's a retard... there is no 4d chess.. he just said a bunch of stupid shit and you chumps ate it up.. now he's gonna do what makes the most money for his billionaire cabinet

Isn't that what populism is all about?

>>My country's pretty good at the moment
>Literally more cucked then my country

I wasn;t sure until this happened:

>“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

It was at that point I realized it wasn't a clever plan to distract from republican's inability to pass anything and he is in fact dumb as rocks

Drumpf is such a good goy

>My country's pretty good at the moment.
It sure is and its getting better!