To be fair, nobody but a liberal would go to an Ariana Grande concert

To be fair, nobody but a liberal would go to an Ariana Grande concert.

Can't say that I care about the victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg
therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ive been saying this all last night familia.

Nothing of value was lost.

It's not about who died it's about the fact that muslims keep doing this shit and getting away with it

true

Islam is the cure to the degeneracy of the west

Sup Forums just fails to admit that

That's what we've all been saying, faggot redditors need to leave, all those died were libfags who will still not blame islam for getting snackbarred, so fuck them

Kids don't know any better. I remember going to a backstreet boys concert when I was around 7-8. They don't deserve to get blown up by sandniggers no matter how terrible their musical taste.

t. Ahmed Muhammed

They know better and their parents know better, but still they all say "diversity is our strength" kind of shit. And on top of that none of those retards will blame islam

It is about the fact who died - niggers and spics have a worse record of killing people but nobody is complaining about them like they are about Islam.

The last major terror attack was at a Latino gay bar. Literally targeting degenerates.

Yes, and I literally didn't care then. If anything I was sad Based Omar couldn't get more of them.

>The last major terror attack was at a Latino gay bar

Kids go to concerts, and I hate when bad things happen to children. However, how many will be redpilled on mudslimes? Quite a few I think.

>All of those roasties were against Brexit.

Why is hans always trying to bring in more refugees?

You were listening and interested in dumb shit when you were a kid too.

nobody but a jewish puppet country would vote for Trump

When you were 12-13-14 what music did you listen to? these aren't people making politically motivated choices, they are kids doing what kids do, listening to kids music.

if you seriously think 22 kids that aren't even on the political spectrum yet, that don't have any political opinions deserved to die because they visited a concert you need to take a break from the internet and sort yourself out.

what is that picture?

Police have just released picture of the suspect. Turns out to be a white nationalist.

Its underage girls who follow their pop idol.
They didnt deserve it at all.

And you should definitely care about any sort of concert getting bombed by muslims you fucking retard.

>kids
>20 year olds

Right. Just like blacks are darker skinned white people.

He can't keep getting away with it!

London 2017

It's a fucking ariana grande concert, we don't give a shit. This is Sup Forums faggot not reddit

THIS

burgers are fucking scum of the earth wish the edgy cunts would fuck off this board.

hell yeah dude, i hope more islamic attacks happen to all groups, they all deserve it

>nobody but a liberal would go to an Ariana Grande
How is it they so often "pick" their targets among their supporters? The, so far, only "successful" happening in this country was a shooting. Victims, one (((security guard))) standing in front of the joo temple in Copenhagen and, I shit you not, one ultra-leftist producer who had just made a movie about young troubled immigrants and the hardship they must endure.

how did she end up under a bus? I thought he drove a truck and then startet knifing people?

>purposefully confusing liberals with all groups

Fucking kikes I swear.

They weren't all 20 and you don't know any 20 year olds that still act like kids? by attending a concert they are automatically taking a specific political position? get a grip lad.

Kids are just stupid, if they have liberal views is due to a naive political and social understanding of the world and peer pressure. They can still be saved.

"kids" "music", this is what parents send their little kids to see...

Yeah...

>be 40 year old liberal
>go to Ariana Grande concert

"HE WAS A KID BECAUSE HE WAS ACTING LIKE ONE CHRIST LAD"

Degenerates?

Young girls and children and young families going to watch a fucking concert; degenerates?

You fucking yank cunts never fail to amaze me.

Im not confusing it, im saying that i just hope more attacks happen across all groups to spark even more outrage amongst each other. They all deserve the full extent of it.

Just because you're 20 doesn't mean you ain't a kid bucko. The brain doesn't fully mature until 25 or so and between 20-30 is when most people sort their shit out into what they'll believe for life.

Why do reddit fags always have to ruin everything

Kids were killed, kids who have no political agenda and were trying to attend a concert. They don't deserve to die just because of "muh peaceful Muslims".

i'v been here longer than you buddy, guarantee it.

Can't you just stfu. It is clear you are a woman. Nobody gives a fuck.

This, I know pol can be ironically edgy at times, but these were kids and thier parents trying to enjoy music they liked. They didn't fucking deserve this. It pisses me off to see all these faggots in one of the dozen threads all say how children deserved it because of what the parents beliefs may or may not have been.

I listened and still do to linkin park 3dg breaking benjamin etc.

But I think the others are right. It will mostly be liberals that got killed

It's not about Muslims it's about leftists blaming us for this and fucking up our countries irreparably.

What's this shitty family guy tier pepe all about?

you have to go back to plebbit.

reddit moralfag kys

The children in Hiroshima did not deserve it either, what is your fucking point? People need to fucking die before it gets better.

This is just fursther proof that we need to Deus VULT ASAP

King virgin returns. Your life is literally a meme.

fuck off achmed. do you not have women to be raping

This, kids are always liberal dibshits. You're not fully qualified to be considered a person until you're at least 30 and 100% jaded to everything in the entire world.

Dumb ass. You're laughing because a muslim blew up white kids. I'm sure they're laughing too. Maybe you can all laugh together in a goat orgy.

Explain how a 10 year old, a being that is only just out of its mothers fanny and is still largely incapable of independent thought, due to being greatly influenced by their immediate environment, is complicit enough to hold responsibility?

I thought the responsibility lies with their parents and with the politicians, capitalists, and men of influence over the past 70 years or so. Hmmmmm. Really joggins me noggin.

Liberals are not white. They're not even human.

Even though you have a point, it still sucks that people are so stupid that they let this happen. Oh well, what can ya do?

So much edgelords in ITT.

You're an edgy retard saying these girls deserved it for listening to degenerate music. Most victims were under 18 they are our own people and have been fed this shitty music since birth they didn't deserve to die no matter what your edgy opinion is you fucking moron,

Pretty harsh to say about 13 year old girls.

>you need to take a break from the internet and sort yourself out
no thanks grandma

I'm guessing you were well versed in politics, history, and philosophy when you were 10. More like you were watching Transformers sat on your fat ass while mommy filled you full of sugary junk, you fat sack of American lard.

The same way Hiroshima, Dresden and so on is justified. Not that fucking hard to understand. This is war, people die. Go on facebook and put your flag in your picture and #pray.

Two girls who have been confirmed dead were 16 and 11. So yes, they were kids.

Aren't 13 year olds full grown women in Latin America? By the time they're 13, they have already popped out a few kids.

?

Where do you think you are?

You my sir are a dumb fuck

That doesn't make them responsible or complicit, you thick fuck. Learn to read English properly. And I don't have facebook, but coincidentally, I do have a Danish wife, so I'll be sure to give her an extra hard thrusting later.

Even the people making these stories don't give a shit about them. Propably threw that thing in the bin after taking their Pulitzer shot.

>Two girls who have been confirmed dead were 16 and 11. So yes, they were kids.
Oh no. Kids died. Hold the fucking presses. Won't someone think of the children!
youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

At this rate the way leftist are getting mowed down the right wing will be stronger from these deaths.

We are having the children, we are staying away from islamic target(clubs, concerts) areas.

Beta uprising.

The left created an "us vs them" mentality among our own people to protect Muslims. It's hard to care when you're part of the right wing and shit like this is exactly what you warned about. Not only that but every time it happens the common variable is always ignored, that being Islam of course. No matter how little you think you care, the fact that this happened to begin with is proof enough the left cares even less about innocent white westerners.

You need to reevaluate yourself.

t. edgelord

Watch you don't cut yourself on these edgy teens, summer is nearly here.

>I do have a Danish wife, so I'll be sure to give her an extra hard thrusting later.
That is not a comeback.
>That doesn't make them responsible or complicit, you thick fuck.
Future leftist voters died. Or you think Churchill was wrong?

>Summer arrives
>Still have to go to work in the morning, same as every other season

Phoneposting feels bad man

Don't bother with him, he unironically has some serious mental disorders. He lives on pol, his life is nothing but a stream of memes. Probably a schizoid, lonely, social reject looking to put blame on anything but himself for the lack of succes with both women and life in general.

He should really become a suicide statistic.

I want Reddit moralfags to leave

These were foot soldiers for liberalism. These were the roasties that voted Remain, that voted Hildawg, that marched for refugees. Even as their sisters and friends got enriched last night their programming kicked in and the memes and hashtags about not all Muslims went up.

I really don't care what happens to some liberal useful idiot. The invader can kill off the traitor all day for all I care.

Are you retarded? All because she is wearing something a little revealing, you think parents aren't going to let their kids see it?

This will be swept under the rug like the next attack. They won't learn until they are all dead.

Guide your flock, and only your flock. To be distracted with every corpse of a sheep you come across will hurt the attention you could have given to protect and strengthen your own.

Don't be distracted from this, any words to be had will fall on deaf ears. The only way we are going to fix this world is if we are willing to be more proactive. Get into politics(more than being a keyboard warrior), have families.

>Ariana Grande

I still don't know what this is, it sounds like a menu item from taco bell

They were 13-14 year old kids you fucking idiot. Most of them don't care about politics. How fucking stupid can you get?

Yeah, being non edgy will sure as fuck save you when the next terror attack starts. Just shout at the next suicide bomber how non edgy you are.

>a little revealing
Its literally lingerie

holy shit man
Disney has been selling sex to CHILDREN since brittany spears. Wake the fuck up and get children away from this brainwashing trash.

most of the people killed aren't even legally eligible to vote you fat retarded fuck

You're celebrating with the attackers. Good on you. Edgy faggot. 16 year olds don't give a shit about politics, they're just following the trends. If you cannot see this, you're severely overestimate these girls cognitive abilities.

>a little revealing
wtf? I had gfs who did not even put on something like that in the bedroom

>Ukraine

why don't you concern yourself with pulling putins fat cock out of your country before commenting on the state of others

>they were just kids
>they don't care about politics
didn't Breivik teach you anything

>children
>voted
pick one

>Killed a bunch of kids
>Everyone was disgusted by it
>Nothing changed in Norway

meh, brazzers would hire her to get spit roasted in that outfit, the black bulls she's got ready on each side should do the trick

>I want Reddit moralfags to leave
They won't. It will only get worse from now. It is not just reddit fags. It's women. And you better be compliant to the female narrative!
therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
It's not fucking funny when women die! You get that! I even got my own personal danish female stalker now. She follows me around in threads.

Breivik was such a fucking idiot. 2500 hundred page manifesto and not a single word about the jew. Hell, he even praised the jew for hating muslims. Such an ignorant, low iq fool turned martyr thinking he is saving the white race.

That's not what I was talking about. Parents today will let their kids see anything. That's why when you said "HURR DURR THERE WERE'NT ANY KIDS THERE BECAUSE SHE WEARS REVEALING CLOTHING!" You were being fucking retarded.

I don't care if Disney is selling sex to kids. They are going to grow up and have sex anyway. As long as Disney isn't saying "Be a slut and fuck any man you see!" I don't really give a shit.

any 'kids' who go to the concert of a degenerate coal burning slut aren't going to turn out very well anyway. it's better this way. trust me anons.

This is the disney pill user. Its literally apart of pedowood. These girls are here to be and create sex slaves.

>you know...
>FOR KIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4