Stop blaming Muslims

As a Muslim, why should I have anything to answer for in this? Sup Forums acts like all Muslims were responsible, it was just one man.

I do not support terrorism and neither do the vast majority of British Muslims. So why are we getting blame?

If it were up to me, people like this man if he were still alive would receive the death penalty.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/four-million-muslims-killed-in-us-nato-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/5470424
madworldnews.com/islam-270-million-death-toll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAWN
more Islam apologist threads
\

You're a cuck , no one thinks everyone is violent but you put religion before nationality , that's what pussies and Jews do
Hitler supported some majority Muslim countries because they were men and put country first

Tell you what, Ahmed.
You and your fellow Muslims get the fuck out of white countries and, in return, we'll get the fuck out of the Middle East & quit involving ourselves in your conflicts.

Do we have a deal?

Oh here we go the obligatory muslim shill appears to plead the cuck hashtag of #notallmuslims. Get out

>it was just one man
>man
try again

>Sup Forums acts like all Muslims were responsible, it was just one man.

We should put bells on you guys so people know you're coming.

You ignore the ones that support it and do it.

Get out of my country you foreign muck. Take your jihad back to your desert shithole from whence you came heretic. Your religion preaches destruction and conversion by violence. You are messengers of satan and you will be wiped from the face of the Earth before it's all over. No sympathy. You're scum, your family and friends are scum, your entire religion is filth and you don't belong here. I hope you're not in Scotland.

deus vult

Go home.

Well, if it were up to you, the entire gay population of Britain would get the death penalty too. It's probably best if we don't leave it up to you.

>I do not support terrorism and neither do the vast majority of British Muslims. So why are we getting blame?
Just blow yourself up you duplicitous twat.

your prophets wife is literally an 6 year old, fuck your religion. The whole world hates your dirty goat fuckers

Nobody's acting like all Muslims are responsible.. They're acting like A muslim is responsible (which it most likely is)...
1.6 billion people can't detonate a single bomb.. Otherwise they'd already be gone by now..

Was this attack motivated by Islam? Yes
Therefore Islam is to blame.

Your time is coming to an end you immigrant fuck. Obvious slime detected. Reminder we have thes goatfucker brownskins in our midst. Die.

the last sentence of this spergout is top bathos, lel
'hurrr durrr SEETHE sperg. pls don't be in Scotland.'

OP, do you consider yourself a good person?
look in to your faith, understand it more than just saying "i'm a muslim" read the doctrine and fucking wake up.

Right.. Dude I'm a fucking white male xD
All muslims aren't RESPONSIBLE for it.. They're just cheering it on (which is why they need to get their shit pushed in)

>Islam is peace
Yes when everyone is dead or a Muslim.

Adolf Hitler was just one man. Osama bin Ladin was just one man. The truck driver in Nice was just one man. Yet the victims are more than tenfold.

Literally crawling with you subhumans isn't it, this board. You'll never be welcome here. You aren't even human, you muck. Crawl back to your fucking desert and leave my fucking country you piece of shit.

>I do not support terrorism and neither do the vast majority of British Muslims
majority of British Muslims.
Yes, you do. You provide cover and fodder for muslim terrorists. Being muslim in Europe is ungrateful towards your host country. Your culture of origin doesn't belong in your host country. If you like your culture of origin so much, which any of us can understand and respect, you should move to the country where that culture belongs. Do not expect us to respect it in our countries.

Implying we give a fuck about your feelings, we are sick of hearing of Muslim terrorism just to then hear the
>muh not all muslims
>Isis doesn't follow islam
>we condemn this
While being pretty obvious for anyone with knowledge about Islam that Isis follows it perfectly and with a large portion of Muslims supporting not only Isis, but sharia over European laws.
Fuck you and get your ass to morroco if you are so affected by this.

The prime minister of Sweden is just one man but because of his cucketry hundreds has been raped and killed.

/thread

Im not going to stop

Also his name was Seth Rich

Well yeah, Scots are like that.
For the record you aren't allowed in England & Wales either. I hear Ireland is looking for a new round of diversity.

It's racist if you white but when a mudskin kills a white man get to shag his 78 virgin pigs

>Isis doesn't follow islam

Enough of you fucks ARE terrorists that I think blaming the group that eggs them on as well as the toxic ideology is justified. Get the fuck out of the West and take your shit religion with you

>Islam is peace
no religion is peace, not a single one. all religions have somehow caused bloodshed. for example the muslim invasion of europe, the crusades etc. all religions cause harm in some way. while for some its a way to understand their purpose in life or a way to comfort them from the thought of death, it does not change the fact that all religions cause harm and bloodshed.

Fuck off paki

As a white man, why should I have anything to answer for in this? blacks act like all whites were responsible, it was just one generation.

I do not support slavery and neither do the vast majority of white Americans. So why are we getting blame?

If it were up to me, people like those men if they were still alive today would receive the death penalty.

A big problem is that you refuse to combat this and hold extremist Muslims accountable BEFORE they act.

Quite easy to denounce a mass killing, much harder to go into these communities and fix the problem.

In the end either Muslims will fix this or the west will. And we tend to do these things militarily. We make more orphans than terrorists can dream of.

As an inner party member, why should I have anything to answer for in this? Sup Forums acts like all of InSoc is responsible, it was just one rocket bomb.

I do not support terrorism and neither do the vast majority of inner party members. So why are we getting blame?

If it were up to me, people like this man if he were still alive would receive the death penalty.

>I Dont have to take responsibility
>now excuse my brothers while they kill you because you must take responsibility for what America has done!

Oh shut the fuck up you boring twat.

Then stop voting for cuck candidates like Theresa that keep propping wahabbi garbage like up.

Out of all the places on the internet, you decided to ask this question on Sup Forums.

Not sure if you're a troll or just a dumb, naive casual who happened to browse this board out of curiousity.

All of the above

Fuck off from uk you subhuman filth. Your religion is degenerate stone age """teachings""" that worships a pedophile illiterate subhuman and a toilet in a black box. Koran literally advocates to crush fingers of disbelievers. Go back to porkistan you degenerate mutt.
And islam doesn't mean peace, it means submission and subordination. It is literally an ideology made for slaves and good goyim to obey their pedophile cryptokike master.

>instead vote for the traitors who want to open the gates for hordes of the barbarians

>1 post by this id

should put yellow stars on their arm

or maybe yellow moons

>Implying there's a better option..
kys

We criticise the ideology Islam, not all Muslims, which are a group of people. The problem are the core fundamentals of the Islamic ideology, in that they promote violence and intolerance. If you can't understand the difference between Islam as an ideology, or Muslims, a group of people, then you're the retarded one, not us.

It's a barbaric medieval ideology from medieval times and should be condemned to 700AD where it belongs, but of course the retarded and gullible that still exist amongst us today, fully embrace it thinking they're destined for lots of virgins when they die.

>I do not support terrorism and neither do the vast majority of British Muslims.

You pay Zakat, you support these people. Get out.

Shut the fuck up.. what religion was the guy who committed this and the other 100 atrocities that have happened recently... that's why your religion is hated and its an anathema to peaceful existence, If you want respect and peace go and take care of these idiots in your own community and stop running to to western christian countries for protection.. drops mike... exits left

>doesn't know about Jainism

fuck of you fucking goat fucking sand nigger you need to die hope you get deported to where you come from. hope ou get raped by goat you piece of shit go and die and take your fucking sand niggers with you

((()))
>guaranteed replies

Your religion doesn't make any sense, inconsistent theology, irrational crap, promotes death.
Watch yourself in the mirror while agreeing on the sharia nonsense while writing islam is peace.

Fag

>1000s of Muslims are terrorist and (((the left))) says that you can't judge all Muslims and say they are all terrorists.
>One white male shoots up a school
>Oh vey, look at how violent those evil white male loners are!
Really gets the noggin joggin

Gr8 b8 m8

If not bait, then I hope one day I will personally behead you.

>This has nothing to do with islam
Yes - yes it does, and when your community keeps on "having nothing to do with it" you will suffer because of that.
Either take a strong stance against it or the people that are doing the bombings will finally dictate how people perceive Islam.

If the response was:

> The bomber's identity was Muslim and Pakistani, for the next 100 years all Pakistanis are barred from entering the location of the attack within a 10 mile radius.

Then you would weed out the problem.

>As a Muslim
stopped reading there

we live in a world where western armies kill millions of muslims and are not blamed.
but acts of "muslim terrorists", mostly false flags, cause the demonization of all 1,6 billion muslims.

murderer is called victim and victim murderer.

Muslims kill other Muslims more than anyone else. America should be destroyed though.

You don't want to start a body count..
You'll lose..

We should put them in concentration camps, awaiting deportation.

As a muslim, why should we allow you in the west? You don't belong here.
>1 post by this ID
Fuck, baited again. Remember to sage this shit, folks.

>Well, if it were up to you, the entire gay population of Britain would get the death penalty too. It's probably best if we don't leave it up to you.
The one damn thing Mudslimes are good for, and you denigrate it.

Because by following the ideology you volunteer support for their acts.

I refuse to vote for a government that meddles in the Middle East, doing so withdraws my support for it. See how that works?

Denounce your bullshit faith and we'll stop associating you with terrorism.

Hitler did nothing wrong, and the Mossad & Bush Admin did 9-11.

i've said this once, i'll say it again.

The root on the problem is islam.

muslims are followers of islam. you represent islam.

islam is the problem, therefore muslims are the problem.

islam doesnt exist without muslims.

you sound pretty angry, roach

what are you going to do about it? blow up more kids?

Go to hell, you had a chance to make the Middle East Christian, but you gave it to the Jews.

If you're religious you should kill yourself. Religion is useless and does nothing to help humanity survive.

I disagree, America is the problem, if America wasn't the protector of Muslims, then Europe would've put them in their place.

Don't blame me or my white non muslim brothers and sisters when they blow up one of your villages in Fallujah or decide to petrol bomb one of your mosques in England.....

Deal?

Same shit as Nazis. Some nazis killed and tortured, the rest were complicit.
Islamic scriptures are worse than Nazi manifesto tbqh senpai.

The UN, USA and Germany actually gave it to the Jews but hey let's just revise history, Irish like doing that....

>why should I have anything to answer for in this?
dirka dirka muhammad jihad

let's go

globalresearch.ca/four-million-muslims-killed-in-us-nato-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/5470424

protector of muslims?

There's the problem, we should keep bombing and destroying them while not letting them in. It's a dog eat dog world.

Why should i as a westener answer to the Oil wars of the ZOG?

Well?

>country RP

Fuck off.

It's mentality like that that leads to bullshit terrorism.

The only reason the West fucks around with the ME so much is control over oil. It would be cheaper to just trade for it than spend trillions on wars both direct and by proxy.

Beacause he is one of you. He is muslim If muslims were not present in UK it wouldnt happen. Simple as that. But if you ask me I dont give a shit, western problem deal with it. You are probably some reach Arab son who does not have to worry about a thing.

This implies that Muslim lives have value? I've told you twice now that we have a hierarchical structure of human worth, Muslims are at the very bottom with niggers I'm afraid. There's too many of you in existence therefore your value diminishes. Whites naturally are at the top of this structure due to rarity and purity.

You really need to learn these things, it's basic science. Those 4 million Muslims aren't even worth 4 proteins inside a cell of a white person.

Not even edgy, it's just scientific fact I'm afraid.

How deluded are you? russia making the middle east christian? they always had huge muslim minorities and never christianized them. crimean war was just about controlling the bosphorus, having a weak man in charge of it was better than having a powerfull foe.

if you think like that, your life has no value.

>4 million
Try 270 million killed by mudslimes
madworldnews.com/islam-270-million-death-toll/

Nope. Russia was on the verge of destroying the Ottomans, Britain and France fought against the Russians.

The Russians were going to created a new Orthodox Middle East. The Armenian and Greek Christians would've been the new leaders.

America through Wall Street invaded Russia with Bolshevism, while the Armenians were murdered, in the Armenia Genocide. Greeks and Christians were also slaughtered by the Jewish Western backed Muslims.

Why? Balfour.

Nobody cares, if you're brown you get the gas as soon as you're too big of a political liability. At the pace it's going now, this will be the case in 5 years.

Why should Muslim lives have value to me?

Europe couldn't put on a bicycle helmet nowadays without American support. Prove me wrong and do something worthwhile potato nigger

fuck off ahmed!!

The West is controlled by the Rothschild banking cartel. You sold out a long time ago.

YOU HAD A CHANCE, THIS IS THE WORLD YOU CREATED.

>As a Muslim, why should I have anything to answer for in this?
How many attacks like this would there be if we did not allow Muslims in Europe... Zero, so yes Islam is to blame

Because you keep supporting Islam and jerking each other off with muh peace and "they're not real muslims!!!!!" despite the fact that your doctrine is clearly based on shit like this.
I'm not a fan of the "white =/= human" meme but religion is a choice.

this

Why despite having 37 Islamic countries to chose from, you are clamoring to live among us? Is it our architecture that you like?

The old muslim strategy, Some muslims do the violent attacks while the others do the clean up work afterwords, like ''not all muslims''. There is a name for this tatic that i dont remember right now.
Its basically a way to destroy the people's will to fight back, they won't have where to direct the anger.