B A S E D

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=finalsolution
web.archive.org/web/20170523091528/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally fake news, she said true solution.

Fuck leftist scum.

It's like a zen koan: which is worse, the muslim or the leftist who enables the muslim?

>reported to police for saying mean thing

Brits...

>reported to police

Jesus...

Of course the one who enables them. He's the root of the problem.

Good, I'm a Swedish Jew and I'm VERY anti-Islam, but I thought that was a bit too much.

Enabler, as they let them take root and fail to expel them when problems arise.

It's illegal to say things that arnt state approved in the UK.

F I N A L
I
N
A
L

This
Also fuck the UK nanny state

She might be the best British woman we have right now

She deleted it and then did a new tweet with slightly different words,

twitter.com/search?q=finalsolution

The Independent reported her, then posted an article based on their own created news. Then spammed it across pop-media like reddit and this thread here on Sup Forums.

That's literally what is happening. This board is spammed hardcore by infotainment corps.

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170523091528/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html

That might work in Manchester or other cities, but in London there is no one left to fight. London is already lost.

Since the 2016 US presidential election, this board has been the focus of many advertising groups. LITERALLY trump started it with his campaign staff creating general threads, and once the media caught wind of this, advertising caught wind of this, and it subsequently became the hot topic and the next place to viral

believe me i am part of it

kek, i knew she'd outdo herself. the only acceptable /ourgirl/

>shes only 42
what the fuck

>(((Swedish)))

What are you advertising?

Wait so was the bomber confirmed muslim?

What other group of people would blow themselves up together with kids?

Katie can run a masterclass in trolling, she has truly been blessed by kek. Fuck I enjoy her antics,

Kill them all along with the Jews 1488

heard rumours that some of the muzzie taxi drivers gave free rides to molest the children.

Haha! Very funny SATIRICAL post, my friend!

?

so brits get locked up for saying "final solution"?

God is going to destroy britain and i wont bat an eye.

t. scot living in kiwiland

Maybe it was just bong banter

Some Brits more angry about this than the actual bombing.

(((Brits)))
Scottish devolved laws regarding internet speech are fucking worse than England.

She just said what we're all thinking

>>it was a bit too much
one week later
> :)
>I wonder if we still have milk... Hmm, u guess I'll have to buy more
>oh cool, my favorite TV show is on now

>her
>one month later
>still in jail
>have a permanent police record of racist
>fired from job
>will never be hired above McJob level.

Can you not see anything wrong with this? You fucking kike bastard. I wish Hitler actually killed all of you.

(((British)))