HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

*Breathe *

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hyTTzLQ3mt0
youtube.com/watch?v=5w0dFI4B_18
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866970384033251328
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/graphic-france-suppressed-news-gruesome-islamic-state-torture-paris/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

????
Video ?

????
Video ?

>terror attacks have became tit for tat memes between european nations
Ayy lmao.

I said, no videos. Shut it down.

>France

????
VIdeo ?

Only a muslim would find it funny?

BIN

How much do you think he's charging them?

>see flag

Checks out..

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>france

you voted macron

you will get worse I imagine

It's just a video of people leaving the stadium. The bombing happened outside

>you voted macron

Most of the posters here didn't. If you want to blame Macron voters, go to facebook

this dude, the rabbi, is on TV right now on BBC being interviewed. "Religions must come together, no words to describe this, the sorrow, bla bla bla..." Anybody got a link?

I did vote for him, better to have an old hag who will destroy the economy

>terrorism under a Rothschild rule
Nah, I don't think so

>6 Gigaziliion dollars per Tea, You beady eyed filt- err i mean fellow anglo

Never forget, they were tortured

youtu.be/hyTTzLQ3mt0

France isn't really one to talk (Bataclan). Terrorist attacks in France are literally a meme at this point.

this is what bother me the most/ cutting off genitals 2 minutes after you were having the time of your life.

>Economy doesn't really matter if you're dead.

Wow, wtf.

This is creepy

>cutting off genitals
still sounds like time of your life

Indeed

wtf

don't bring fucking tea to the police, in Ukraine they put bombs in the tea to fuck with the novorossiyans.

feed me with moving images!

this is why pol is so great,europeans fags laughing about the misery of other europeans fags

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=5w0dFI4B_18

här är videon min hanrej

honestly wtf

i just dont want to live anymore

first they tell us that we have to live with terrorism because they imported millions of fucking muslim shits and niggers and now this?

im sad...just sad

Flag.
Realy...REALY. You are in no position laugh.

this post deserves a (you)

I was in Munich when the Munich attack happened and laughed about it, I laugh about attacks fullstop

God sent the bombs because God hates Britain.

They all look like future hookers, why should I care again?

>why should I care again?

if the hookers are gone, who will please the bulls?

think of the ramifications this can have on the british society!

> Muslims are terrorists

> Every terrorist attack is a false flag

So which one is it ?

ohmy GAAAWD
*chicken intensifies*

Same in GB, its not like the second Islam terror attack on this continent for the 21st century was in London, Niggel

Yes I will believe your unverified image. Because being a sheep in a different flock is better.

they actually arrested someone

>twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866970384033251328

>it was a straight white male

heh no, it was probably a muslim who've been radicalized

>voting for macron
>laughing at this

chose one you hypocrite.

disturbing af. After I read those reports I imagined the scenarios of how it all played out and what the victims must have felt like. Fucked with me for a couple of hours. If I wasnt used to gore videos on the internet and all the horiffic news this details would have probably fucked me up mentally

This is from here dumbass gtfo to reddit
youtu.be/hyTTzLQ3mt0

Attacks like this are a necessary evil. It's the easiest way for people to be redpilled. I'm sure we'll get the usual "change ur fb picture to uk flag" and other left-wing stuff. Each time this happens, more and more people wake up to the reality of Islam.

>europeans fags laughing about the misery of other europeans fags
EU ISN'T A MISTAKE desu.

You are just a human sack of potatoes being born in the Jewish state of germany.

Your state is a corporate, you see a mix of every shitskin in this world when you step outside.

Feeling depressed now? Don't, your a worthless german robot bred to be a working horse.

True Germans died in 1945

How did they torture them exactly? Did they actually castrate some of them?

Unfortunately it's not, mainstream politics will never change and such animosity will be kept behind closed doors (in the same way much of the Muslim population speaks about us).

We either get a government that legislates against Islam and somehow says its fair-game to protest against it or nothing will ever change.

>True Germans died in 1945
Excuse me? Some also died BEFORE 1945.

hahahahahahahahhahahahah
kys faggot
hahahahahhaahha
actually you won't have to because muslims will do it for you
hahahahahahahaha

Yeah if I recall correctly the castrated some of them and made them eat their own genitals.

>putting bombs in the tea

What the how even huh?

They cut balls and put them in the mouth of the victims, they evicerate some pregnant woman and i don't remember the rest

lmao, albania bringing the banz
But it's true. Germans nowadays are pathetic.

a truck of peace into a christmas market where mostly adults drink is one thing; but a pop concert where mostly children get killed is on another level for the normies

prolly someone posting funny memes on Sup Forums

This was an emergency service response time simulation at Manchester Trafford Center sometime last year.Big controversy over the fact a Police Officer shouted Alluh Ackbar during the test.

+ enucleate

wait they did this after someone suicide bombed
we're talking about the Manchester stadium thing right?

we've been trying for ages to make some happenings but only with meager success; the "if we kill them they win" meme was far more succesfull in making habbenings happen

more like Adriana Ackbar amiright

Wait what the fuck?

Happy your fellow white neighbours are getting slaughtered?
How retarded can one get in a time we clearly need unity and solidarity?
Either you have lost it or you're another shitskin posting as a french.

No bataclan

looks fake desu senpai

Don't know but it looks suspicious

The sad thing? To Cultural Marxists the death of children is preferable to the question of their support for multi-culturalism. Just look at the responses coming out now
>Don't know the full story yet...
>Could have been the IRA
>SOLIDARITY!
>We Are Manchester
>Muslim taxi drivers drove people away from the arena for free, they're such good people!

It's either all collectivist nonsense or deflection

what does he have in the box? a bomb?

As much of a shithole that Mexico is, at least we don't have these muslim terrorism attacks.
I'm never setting foot in Europe.

They gouged the eyes out of people, cut off hands of some of the people. Police covered all this up

>22

Whoops heh heh..

just lul

LADEN

Thing is Muslims stay away because the Cartels are fucking insane, Muslims respect only one thing and that's strength. If we smash these fuckers into the ground they'll go away

>implying rats understand concepts like strength

he is the only one with no ticket, i get it.

..ok looking through #Manchester
every 5th tweet is something like
>Islam is not terrorism
even though identity is not revealed yet

kekd

Thats because Mexico doesn't get involved with the rest of the world, it has too many of its own problems.

Could I get some proofs on this my man?

thats what you get for letting in shitskins

>muslim enjoying dead Europeans

Yep sounds about right

Unlucky Jamal, unlucky.

That's like saying I'll never set foot in Mexico because of the cartel problems.

if you aren't a cartel then you don't get in trouble with them. Literally cartels are in war with each other and the police.

You don't want to set foot in Mexico because you will get mugged instead

>I'm never setting foot in Europe.

perfect, convince your friends and the rest of your shitty continent to do the same

C O L L A B O R A T I O N

Its been debunked as false senpai

No knifes were found

for you new friends

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/graphic-france-suppressed-news-gruesome-islamic-state-torture-paris/

this is fake,

know a a lot about bombs and detonations

a explosion would do much more vissible dammage if it was powerfull enough to kill 22 people, even the windows are still intact
also no blood

you redditers shitposting here off to reddit

>get ripped on constantly for being raped by muslims
>laugh at someone else for the same thing
>get admonished by butthurt anglos

They also kill reporters and students

Thanks desu.

Muhammad_goes_to_the_concert_with_his_wives.jpg

By that logic if you're not in one of the big main cities then you don't get in trouble with terrorists.

kek