/Britpol

The attacks in manchester have got me thinking about fascism will it rise or will the government suppress it. Can we get the blackshirts to rise again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrGTl2Dkurg
ukbabynames.com/boys/top
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascism is bad my dude

If fascism rose, what do you think the international community would do about it? They'd sanction the living shit out of us, and we need foreign trade.

It's not possible unless USA becomes fascist first and then starts a plan to protect other fascist nations.

Oswald Mosley is a meme and a traitor. Still posting this charlatan, thanks.

Is this real?

HOLY SHIT was the guy at the shopping centre the "23 year old arrested in connection with the attack"? He was a white skinhead. Absolute shitstorm on the way if a right wing group did this.

>fucking up the title
>not a proper edition
>no links
Fucks sake lad

>manlets
Lol no

Yewah that's just what we need a greater evil to fight and evil.. let just be nice and fuck the whole region up

Assange has been hinting that going full fascism would play right into their hands, I'm inclined to agree. What (((they))) want are strong governments and centralization. They couldn't care less what ideology you follow. They'll push whatever works until you ask for something else. If you go full natsoc, I promise it will still be jews running your central bank.

WAS THE ATTACKER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WICKED SUBSTANCES???

Yes

this is why there will be an inevitable fascist uprising in the whole of europe

where's the real /brit/ ?

Some one has to be the evil so the good can unite but no good here

Fuck knows look around it is closer than you think

>Mosley promoted peace in Europe
>Mosley differed from other fascists by proposing a reworking of the existing democracy rather than adopting dictatorship
>Mosley was perhaps one of the most 'liberal' fascists due to his beliefs in individual liberties
>After the war Mosley became a strong advocate of a singular European nation, which would strive to preserve European culture and heritage
>Mosley dindu nuffin
>Mosley was a good boy

He was on garys his jaw was swinging

him and george lincoln rockwell are the goat

Not all heroes wear capes

Stop using /bant/ as a trashbin for Sup Forums you faggot mods. We have a good thing going here.

I know right

Mosley was a eurocuck shill

Join us. The failures of all governmental parties in Brexit and the ongoing infiltration of Islamism will boost the ranks and call for a Fascist Britain. Hopefully it will also mean we go to war with Bruxelles.

stop it with that autistic kekistani bullshit

It is getting old now

If it come to it i will take the banner or get someone else to. Need to reform education in the uk taught out of date stuff all retarded

>implying the entire western world won't be engulfed in flames by the time fascism starts to gain any sort of traction

>

Fascism is cancer, its basically communism

What we really need is a based AnCap society

>tfw I'm a immortal alien with superpowers

>yankeeboo larper who thinks liberalism gone mad is going to address the errors of liberalism

>Our lass went to the concert
>Told her not to come home drunk
>Comes back legless
>Ground her for a month
>Kharma.

You will probably go to jail for that.

butthurt closet commie detected

read some hoppe fucktard, fascism is for autistic children with no concept of morality

BUY A KEBAB
FEED A TERRORIST

>as extreme right wing as you can get with such limited government there is none at all and with such a free market it has zero regulations
>"liberalism gone mad"

The goverement passed a law banning pollitical uniforms due to Mosley.
Also there is no chance in hell without massive sentiment behind the public to do it, you will be persecuted through the media and political systems as a racist/facist/nazi and invariably will end up locked away under some bullshit law.

>Fascism is cancer, its basically communism
Are you retarded or something? It's two absolutely different ideologies
communism rejects goverment money and social classes
fascism is based on dictatorship of elites.

Seems like you don't even know the origins of your ideology.

>no concept of morality

Enlighten me, what is it that AnCap does that Fascism does not.

>Got to be honest with you, laddie
>Couldn't take my eyes off her tits
>Parted company very quickly to rub one off in a nearby Bush
>Beaten up by Commies on the way home
>Top draw, old chap.
t.the 6th Baronet

Honestly fascism has a lower success rate than communism. The Soviet Union outlasted Franco's Spain and was significantly more successful.

Get your half-assed, Monday morning quarterback and minimally educated opinions on systems of governance out of here, pussy.

This time will work, for sure... wait, already does. To bad you guys are too stupid to see that the blackshirts are already on your streets.

>Franco's Spain
>Fascist

checked

Mind you that fascism always comes in response to a period of oppression, infiltration, extortion and manipulation. Fascism regime is a last resort, a defense once you've been pushed too long and too far. Once Europe gets rid of Jews, Muslims and other invaders, it can move to some form of a centrist nationalistic regime.

Britain is finding out quickly what the true price of a Kebab is.

That's what Mosley's fascism was. It was the synthesis between liberal democracy and the more extreme forms of fascism.

Heil Mosley
Fuck Liberalism
Fuck Neo Liberalism
Fuck (((free markets)))

>Got to be honest with you, laddie
>The Black Shirts thing wasn't my best idea
>I should have stuck with white polyester
>Easier to remove the cum stains from after a good fap
>Top draw
t.the 6th Baronet

Nope unless the government starts openly backing ANTIFA. This is why the right and conservatives are all out of sorts. Being a decent hard working protestant white guy that doesn't believe in totalitarianism has never produced a Hitler. Although under direct threat from communism It is obvious at this point we will.

go to bed

just hide on a roof

youtube.com/watch?v=GrGTl2Dkurg

This.The only thing that will rouse male anger is if a football ground is attacked, but even then people will say:
a: It was only Utd & they're shit anyway
b: they were probably hooligans
c: they probably did something to deserve it
d: we needed a bigger stadium anway, and it can double as a religious learning centre.

The only thing that will anger the people is if the Queen is killed. This too will provoke similar apathetic responses:
a: well she was old anyway
b: good riddance to that parasite
c: one less German
d: lets build a shrine in her honour, it would be nice if it could double as a centre for religious learning.

This country is so fractured and divided it is beyond hope. Angry voices of dissent will have hushed in a few days, and the other voices will have either been silent, or have come out vocally in support of Muslims. Others will tweet notallmuslims or day of the rope and feel that they have contributed with this ineffectual action. Some may form a protest march, but others will form an anti-protest protest march. We are too divided and broken for any unity: too scared to even whisper among friends for fear of being called racist. Our PM will later say that we need more cameras, police being armed, and total internet surveillance to weed out the small group of men from what is a peaceful religion, and a grateful few will accept this totalitarian state, while they watch and silently complain as they lose their jobs to less demanding immigrants, who flood the country and have no cultural or historical similarity, and thus divide any unity even further.

(((They planned it.))) We simply accepted it. We have been Divided and ultimately Conquered with barely a whimper. Our forefathers would be ashamed of what we have become.

On Brit/pol some autist will be telling others to vote Tory, while another will insult him and propose Labour, both blissfully unaware that neither groups dictate political or economical policy. Pathetic. Truly Pathetic.

Top 100 baby boy names in the UK; by year

2016: Muhammad (2)
2015: Muhammad (1)
2014: Muhammad (1)
2013: Muhammad (28)
2012: Muhammad (57)
2011: Muhammad (35)

Popular in:
UAE
>UK
North Africa
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Malaysia
India
Indonesia
>USA.

We are fucked mate

CAN WE JUST TAKE ONE MINUTE AND PRAY FOR ARIANA GRANDE

I'm sorry but this is false.

ukbabynames.com/boys/top

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths

What was that old coot doing in a concert for tweens anyway?

Suspicious af

Not really, Muslims name their kids like 5 names.
There might be 10000 Muhammad's but there'd be 8000 Jacks, 7000 James', 6000 Henry's etc, etc.

No, fuck that bitch

Pray for Britain and the destruction of the leftist cancer

No its true. And Muhammad is already up there again for 2017. Wait till December. It will be top again.

No it's not. If it is then show me proof that Muhammad has ever been the most popular name. But you won't because it hasn't