'Hatred won't win!'

>Comedian Jason Manford breaks down in Facebook Live message about horrific Manchester Arena terror attackComedian Jason Manford breaks down in Facebook Live message about horrific Manchester Arena terror attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532980/Jason-Manford-breaks-Facebook-Live-message.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lJA-DseUtWY
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&index=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hatred always wins, cucko.

>making sure to use a general term like hatred so he can lump in racists along with terrorism

RISK ASSESSMENT ISN'T HATRED

>hatred won't win
>continues to cry and gives the terrorists what they want

n-no it won't!!

It's funny how they're always so confused looking because their naive outlook on life doesn't match reality.

SORT

The absolute state of British men.

his wife is satisfied

What a pussy.

What a faggot.

i like Jason too pretty funny

What a fucking pussy. If a man cries he is not a man. Crying alone in the shower is the only thing acceptable.

haha really nice

I did two deployments to Afghan, saw dead men and children you dont see me displaying my emotions on facebook. Jesus people are fucking faggots

watch this and don't shed a tear, pro-tip : unless you're a cuck you can't.

youtu.be/lJA-DseUtWY

You're the other extreme.
It's OK to cry if it's actually sincere and something truly dear to you, like your dog dying. Even then you should try and keep it in balanced and not be hysterical about it.
It's not OK to broadcast yourself "crying" to thousands just to be a virtue signalling faggot and earn relevancey points earned from the blood of innocent children you never once meet or possibly truly care for in such a way, while lamenting that 'hate can't win'.
The latter is just sick.

>hatred won't win
I wasn't planning on letting islamists win anyways you stupid cunt.

bent cunt

Hahaha holy shit

Maybe you just don't understand comedy like he does.

I guess I dont. Just sick of these people trying for attention by facebook, twitter, tumblr whatever.

Based

he is crying because his world veiw is shatered, he feels sorry for himself no one else,,,any user feels like squirting a few out must gouge out his own eyes to end temptation

Hatred wins everytime these pitiful self-loathing cucks defend the aggressors.

Do they think these Muslims are killing people out of love? No, they're doing it because they fucking hate you. God, it must suck being so fucking retarded.

spbp

The faggotry is astounding

>grown man crying in public for any reason

fucking disgraceful

this is the one that really hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k&index=13

but none of it makes me cry, it's just not my personality

This is why normies are fucking idiots. "Ohhhh lets all have a cry and show ze muslims that we are weak". Fucking pathetic. In situations like this we need hit back at the goatfuckers. But it ain't gonna happen soon because "muh racism".

22 dead so what?
The real issue is protecting the Muslim community now against racist English people.

I'm sorry but Hatred did win today.