HAHAHAHAHAH Sup Forums BTFO

The suicide bomber in Manchester is a fucking white male. They just arrested a white supremacist for the Manchester suicide bombing.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england
web.archive.org/web/20170523041348/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866970615961530368
twitter.com/gmpolice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>suicide bombing
>arrested someone after the bomb went off

You fucking stupid nigger

not saging. who's the real retard here.
sage.

Mudslimes arent very intelligent, are they?

CNN just said an arrest has been made on a second suspect. Is that him?

my first thought
that flourid in the burgers water must be really bad. dude in the pic probably just got jailed for hatespeech after he said he thinks he doesnt think its okay that the muslim guy had such an "explosive temper"

you cant get arrested for carrying out a suicide bombing, its not physically possible

Why is it daylight?

>suicide bomber
>arrested

US education

>SUICIDE bomber
>man still living
pick one

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

Manchester Arena: police arrest 23-year-old man in connection with bombing that killed 22 – latest

Logic is not your strong point is it Brad.

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170523041348/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

Manchester police say he was not involved.

From Fox News just now.

>suicide bomber
>arrested
the state of american education

Well if Fox says it, it must be true.

>suicide bomber
>arrested

sage

It's daytime in England you fucking retard

Please rangeban all Burger posters

Looks like Antifa.

>not recognising obvious shitposting

And you call yourself a Brit?

They can collect your severed hands and cuff them and carry them to the local police station, fucking dumbass

Jesus fucking Christ.

time zones?

Time to start making memes for Manchester folks.

#memes4manchester

MUSLIM PEDO TAXI DRIVERS PICK UP WHITE CHILDREN IN MANCHESTER

anyone here have a successful suicide attempt?

Sweden, Canada, Germany, Netherlands

They probably arrested him over an offensive tweet or something

FALSE ALARM:

'A man has been arrested at the Arndale Centre – This is not currently believed to connected to last night’s attacks.'
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866970615961530368

ummm hey dumbass check your time zones. its almost midday in the uk.

i bet he said something racist, and some shitskin called the police saying he had a bomb.

They're two different people

SHIT

pleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhitemanpleasebeawhiteman

Turn off the proxy, Sweden

he can still be muslim. looks muslim

its not him, its a unrelated matter.

they've already arrested a 23 yr old in south manchester in relation to the bombing.

bahahahahahahaha

you fucken dumb cunt

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll ruin CNN's new narrative about evil white men

>1 post by this id
>arrested white supremacist after suicide bombing
ffs, you're either very board to be shilling for free or you're not doing a very good job

They're intentionally causing confusion. Let's not get distracted with (((tricks))). Saged

Amerilards please off yourself!!!

*Squints at flag* stay mad Italy.

SEE POL? IT WASN'T ISLAM

BTFO ONCE AND FOR ETERNITY!

cnn will be going apeshit over this story.

they'll keep reporting it for at least 6 hours, even though the police said its unrelated.

twitter.com/gmpolice

He's not only Muslim. He's also in the gutter, that chicks hair, behind that vending machine and in the bin up on the mezzanine

I've been informed that this guy is a right winger, He did it in retaliation for last night allegedly.

so tell us again how they arrested a person who already blew themselves up.

did what? call someone a paki?

You got it wrong. They're arresting the white supremacist for posting it was a Muslim terrorist attack on facebook.

See what you right wing retards breed? You breed hate against Muslims. You own this.

whens the edl march in manchester?

The scare at the Arndale

last nights attacks, plural?

Did what? What the fuck is up with the lack of info coming out of the UK right now?

This

>Faggot says suicide bomber was white
>faggot says suicide bomber arrested

This is your brain as a liberal.

Maybe it's like the London Nail bomber?

"The scare"

WELL FUCKING GEEE THANKS IT WAS A SCARE I UNDERSTAND NOW A SCARE WOW SO INFORMATIVE

A

SCARE

Of course he isn't:
>has Rangers or Dr. Martens with white laces
>camo cargo pant
>seems like a Black Metal t-shirt
>bald
Not a muslim, people just got scared of him so they called the police, mass hysteria 101.

A package was left in the food courts allegedly

i mean the joke is kinda funny, in a way.

3/10

i bet it was nothing. probably just had a bag and some loony lefty, screamed out bomb.

>via 9gag
Fuck of summerpleb

I see. He's been accused of leaving a hoax bomb package at a mall. Thanks.

I live in manchester, that is the Arndale shopping centre in the city centre, the guy that was captured linked to the attack was caught in south manchester, where the muslim areas area, namely Rusholme, Longsight and Moss Side. Arndale was evacuated because of a suspicios bag, but this was a separate incident.

>Burzum t-shirt

Police take away white for thinking maybe muslims might be to blame......welcome to the UK

fpbp

Holy shit go to sleep Amerifat. Stupid houres are us houres

i dare say that the arndale skinhead is one of us???

>retard with no good use of punctuation or grammar
Retards will defend him becuase he's foreign.

Maybe, and then they admit, no correlation with the bombing. Just wanted to accuse far right.

Please keep pushing the WHITE MALE arrest narrative

It'll blow up in their faces (literally) when the truth comes out

This guy gets it.

Serious question though, how hard is the English MSM in slide/shill mode?

Hahaha only in BURGERLAND

Holy fucking shit, do you know what you are saying?
How many burgers did you eat today?
They arrested the SUICIDE bomber?

Fucking retarded sage
trying to hard this shill is

It's a response. Mudslime suicide bomb. White male shoots up Muslim stores. The fucking crusade has begun.

I suppose fucking kids up makes a change from just fucking them

Why do these subhumans think Hitler would approve them?

They are. Nobody here has even stated the reason that guy is in handcuffs. They talk about a suspicious package, but that wasn't related to him. They never state why he was led away in cuffs. It's impossible to get someone to answer that - without someone else contradicting them. Zero truth in this thread, for real.

>american education

It can't be a white male, because the news outlets would be losing their shit over it.

Media has always tried to cover up the crimes committed by racists.

>thinking its "sayj"
Who's the real real retard?

Are you serious? I mean sure they cover up racism against white people but if a white person commits a crime the media demonizes them.

Fuck off. Nearly all of the media channels have a huge liberal agenda and would fall over themselves to cover a racist white supremacist attack.

Anti-white OP proven wrong. Soon we'll see that it was in fact a brown Muslim.

Nice try.

O rly?

Kdc has got to have the goods. I posted earlier that the story would get more ridiculous (not ops retarded shit) and/or more attacks. And it's Tuesday! Good stuff coming today. More happenings, big happenings, the best happenings, believe me folks.

A word of advice: Never take a thread titled "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD"
seriously. Don't reply, don't bump, just ignore the obvious bait.

Just saying this for everyone, as there are apparently some retarded newfags and ledditors genuinely falling for this shit.

> Anti-white
> Right-wing wrong think is responsible
> Muslims in the west are the real victims.

OP is a anti-west faggot. OP would feel more at home in the middle east, the ungrateful cunt.

There was the other case at Oldham Hospital with a gunman so I think that might be the other one

Is that Karl Pilkington?

Lmao

this is a lide thread they tried to claim the same on the german christmas market

I can confirm there was no actual attack at Oldham Hospital. Police attended the scene (as well as local residents) the police stated they arrived on scene and found nothing. Maybe a false flag call to pull armed forces away from the scene at the MEN?