Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums

Get it through your thick fucking skulls Sup Forums.

Not. All. Muslims.

t. mohamed

The mall attack was a skinhead

>We are one human race
oh no you don't.

A Pug and a Lab arent the same dog.

but it was a muslim too

[ [ [ M O H A M E D ] ] ]

So. Much. This.

>It was a monster, not a Muslim
Same thing tbqh

A Mason monster. Look how they make a masonic 'M' with the foil blankets! Google 'crisis actors' to learn of their foul ways.

Kill. All. Muslims.

Fpbp

MMMMM 10/10.. monster was a muslim.. go think on that

>we are one human race
Shitskins think they are equal to us. Cute.

But it's still a dog.

Nah, but it comes with them.

Best for them all to go back to the desert and mountains.

What mall attack? That was mass hysteria I thought.

fpbp

But it is *some* Muslims.

Better to air on the side of caution.

>mall hysteria

If a White Christian Male did it, I think their narrative would be… very. Very. Very. Different.

That's what redpilled me. Hypocrisy. Double standards.

yes, he wasnt a roach. he was a LOSER!

Both.

Have they said anything about the bomber yet? Isn't it a bit racist of them to assume it was a Muslim?

Oh you can bet your life it would be much different

import third world people
import third world problems

A religion isn't a race you dumb burger.

> M O H A M E D

they can be both, you fuck

nah a loser and evil loser muslim

true, but same for Sup Forums's opinion

Those are dark times,and we need the best institution that has ever been...The spanish inquisition!

1- Muslim not a race
2 Muslim terror attack is muslim
3 (2) does not imply all muslim are terrorists

>he was a monster not a muslim

>disrespecting someones faith

wow. not tolerant at all

Does anyone have that image of the infinite loop of terrorist attacks and responses by the public?

You were both go figure

Not a monster a EVIL LOSER!!!!!

leftist globalists BTFO

Muslims are monsters. That sign is a contradiction.

When was the last time you heard of a terrorist attack that was NOT committed by a muslim?

Someone needs to put a 'Islam appeasers deserve to have their family bombed to shreds' sign right next to that

Yeah except notice it's never a white christian male. All these attacks are from mudslimes which is why we have this opinion in the first place

You shills are really keeping watch over conspiracy theorists. Makes me feel warm inside. Although you should pay attention when government and ngos hire protesters and crisis actors.

~67% support sharia law (radical islam) so it was the majority of muslims and in a democratic country, that's ALL.

not all monsters!

Trips decide where religion of piss will strike next time.

Rip dude

>Trump says to call them losers, not monster because this is what they want to be called
>Muslim shares this on Twitter

>white christian male
Don't conflate your Semitic cult with being white you kike boot licker. You people are the reason we're in this mess

Not a monsters are muslim, but all muslims are monsters. They should all be gassed.

>Why not both?

It was a monster killing in the name of Allah

Nice try, Abdul

I know, those fucking energy drinks are the true killer.

shiet

>126724808 (OP)
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.
But then again, I wouldn't expect toothpaste to have any functioning brain cells from all that fluoride.

Some1 in Manchester plz go remove that sign. Thanks

Friendly reminder that when the day of the rope comes race traitors are priority targets. There will be no lasting solution unless you remove the primary enabler of this bullshit.

Basically the same thing thing

You tripped yourself.

Never but I do find it funny that the people who would scream racist if I assumed it was are assuming it and trying to come up with excuses.

Was is a muslim? I feel at this point any attack done to any state will automatically be taken credit by radical Muslim groups to the point that false flagging is easier then ever since dumb radicals accept credit for anything,and are willing to get paid to accept credit just for the reputation.

Soo.. Islam is supposedly a religion of peace, correct?

Why is it that you never hear of an imam calling out extremist at the mosque?

Pretty obvious, there are no moderate moooslims, the 'non-extremists', are just complicit moooslims?

An Aryan and an African are not the same primate.

But they're both primates.

K

Your imaginary god wants you all to kill, deceive, and enslave everyone unlike you. Just because you aren't a proper muslim doesn't change the fact that I want you to go fuck yourself. Hope that penetrated your thick skull, if it didn't then I hope your thick skull is blown clean off your shoulders.

#NotAllMonsters

It was elliot rodgers ghost.

3 year anniversary nigga

B-but he was a muslim monster...

possibly, the issue is that the number of events stacking up from Islamist attackers is growing, so this event implies that there is a very large bad apple tree, whereas if a christian did it we worry less because they happen infrequently.

But i'm sure the fact that we like to pick on people that are different to us is a factor here - white people tend to forgive their own easier.

just saying that every group has a predictable narrative in these events depending on the race of the terrorist

There is going to be a tipping point where some country is going to start treating all Muslims like they're Jews in Nazi Germany and it not going to look pretty do to the lack of sympathy that the world will show..

Not all shitskins are terrorists but all terrorists are fucking shitskins. Deport. Kebab.

kek

That sign is fucking disgusting. Not one fuck is given about the murdered children on that board, just virtue signalling about hurt Muslims feelings. I would rip their throat out if I saw someone place that there.

I am not worried because i live in small town in Siberia.

Doesn't matter if it's not all, the fact of the matter the religion pushes for it.

Extremists and hostages. They keep eachother in check. Went to a mosque once because I had questions regarding Islame, immediately got fucked with and wasnt welcomed at all.

>Not a muslim
>literally follows word for word what Muhammed commands his people to do.

Islamists are more Muslim than "moderate" ones.

Fun fact: 15-25% of Muslims support Wahabbism that's 240-400mn people wanting Islamic world domination. The "peaceful majority" is utterly irrelevant.

Can someone in Manchester please remove it as the person who placed it there cares more about the Muslims than the fucking dead children.

it was a monster not a muslim.

Sorry Russia, looks like you drew the short straw.

>mass shooting
>ITS GUN OWNERS
>Religion of Peace strikes again
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

The fuck on. Fucking savages.

Siberia used to be muslim theyll come after you next.

If my kid died here i will rip off this fucking paper with rage

>predictable narrative
wrong you fucking retard. nobody on Sup Forums would be on the news arguing some white christian killing a bunch of kids in a foreign country is so great.

old Sup Forums use to be against war even if it's in mudslime countries. it's mudslimes who are coming to the west blowing themselves up. and it's hypocritical lying scum leftist defending them. i was against bush starting foreign wars. i was against obama starting foreign wars. i'm now for trump killing every mudslime and shitskin he can possibly can in the entire world.

your hypocritical standards will have blowback in ways you can't imagine

Definitely can't say that I've ever went to a mosque, that said, I get tired of hearing not all mooslimes are bad, when the fact seems to be, their complicit. They either silently support it, or they'd befalling them out for making the rest of islam look bad.

Does this mean Monster is jewish kryptonite

if i splash a jew with some Monster will he begin to melt

Mohamed Al-shitskin, your day will come, you are just seing it closer and closer.
Enough tolerance with the intolerant. You sandniggers will go down first

>22 kids are killed
>The muslims are the real victims!

I hate this world

Losers.

Made my day.

except white people don't do this shit (for no reason inb4 perfectly justifiable things like utoya and oklahoma city bombing)

Oh god ahahahahahahah they will never learn the lesson.
**a few years later on a lonely gravestone near Manchester**
"Here lies Billy Cuckshire he died without ever be called a bigot"

It was a USA, not a western country.

You see how stupid this stuff is? Islam promotes violence, nobody can deny it. 85% of Muslims are in favor of Sharia law, so it's pretty accurate to say "all of them".

>It was a monster. Yes, a Muslim.

Only one way to test your hypothesis

>Not. All. Muslims.

That's right. Some are decent folk, and will get to stay. But most must be deported fortwith.

It was just another muslim monster.

Maybe not all, but enough

top kek