Terrorism free countries

You may only post ITT if your country didn't have a terrorist attack in at least 10 years.

Not so fast, England, Germany, France, Belgium, USA, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7100195/a773d7b4/de_kwis_over_homogeweld_door_bontkraagjes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RXWdQGtl6qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Croatia Reporting in
also Amd Amx

Mad amx

You are so small and irrelevant that nobody cares about your country.

Also most of you are stoners anyways.

really? that's surprising to hear. how do you manage to avoid them when you're in the middle of all the cucked countries?

Good morning.

I know it hurts getting raped by rapefugees on a daily basis, but there is no need to project that anger on your superior neigbour.

Have better integration laws than all of the others.

Hello

12 years terror free here.

Still the people of my homeland are cucked.

>Also most of you are stoners anyways
nerd

Sup

remember Bissonnette

Just dropping by to say hi before we inevitably get hit with terrorist attacks that have nothing whatsoever to do with the religion of peace, coincidentally right after our prime minister of gypsy descent agreed to let in refugees from muslim majority countries.

Hi there

>no terrorist attack since brigate rosse
>part of immigrants main route to Europe
feels good to be epic
also nice FLYING DUTCHMAN

We have had what is called a terror attack, but only one or two persons died, and multiple incidents that were prevented before they happened. Am I still good.

surprisingly us

Your intelligence service is also, maybe surprisingly, one of the best in the world, so I guess that helps. You guys record more phone calls than the USA does.
You guys also have one of the densest, if not the densest, Internet networks on earth. Basically everyone is on the Internet and conducts their shit via the net, a large portion on fiber optics at that. This makes it easier to keep tabs on what is going on where as well. It isn't big brother watching you, it is big brother watching your neighbors watching you. Then there is the fact that you are a relatively small country that, while important in economic sector, is a rather tiny player in the political and military spheres. Last but not least, your integration policies, while far from perfect, are actually really good when compared to other countries. Your foreigners tend to actually speak Dutch, heck many even know stuff about Dutch history and culture, that is more than can be said for many of your neighboring countries. The odds of my parent's generation of Turks speaking German are rather slim despite being 2nd generation Turks, this is especially true with the women.

I am no fan of mass immigration, but if you insist on it at least fucking integrate them. People are inherently lazy no matter where they are from, if you give them a house and benefits for free then expecting them to go out of their way to learn language and culture is beggar's belief, yet that is what is basically happening here in Germany.

Germany smokes as much weed as the Netherlands.

What you need to do is simple johnny English. You must buy a large mason jar from your local tescos and buy two loaves of rye bread and creme fresh. Consume bread and fresh also drink coffee. Take two laxatives and wait for 10 minute. Proceed make defecate into mason jar. Fill up quarterway. Now fill the jar to the halfway point with you urine. Before you seal the mason jar vomit inside just once and then seal. Let the fecal stink marinate for 6 months and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

I can post then. We didn't have terrorist attacks, we had terrorist "incidents", you didn't get the memo?

Scotland counts

Ten year since our last attack.

A failed attack I might add where the terrorists crashed and killed no one and got kicked in the balls by a luggage attendant

Italy reporting in

Does the Rainbow Warrior count mate?

Does It count If It was aimed at two busses full of Jews?

kek pls no, Hungary is our last hope

Hello, countryman. :^)

>I know it hurts getting raped by rapefugees on a daily basis, but there is no need to project that anger on your superior neigbour.
M8, you are way less white than germany.

Why the big tones?

only cucks call this terrorism, poofters.

Im present

U L T R A R A R E

no

You're right mate. Enjoy the explosions.

We've had the opposite of a Muslim terrorist attack recently, does that count?

Heyyy

We all know it won't take long before the Netherlands and Italy also get an explosive visit from the religion of peace...

Where's Madeline?

In that case we've haven't had a terrorist attack since the communist partisans calmed down near the end if WW 2

Feels good man.

How many roaches does said country have to kill to make its terrorist attacks negated? Were at -1,499,993 terrorist attacks.

underrated post

Ikibey please, go back to tending kebab.
I know you're jealous of our safe and terrorism free country.

POT VERDORIE WAAROM DOE JE DIT??
NU KOMEN ZE OOK HIER....

czhecked

Only eastern "european" shitholes are terrorism free since they are too poor and backwards for terrorists to want to bother with.
So it's not really a distinction to have no terrorism, it's rather the reverse.

Reporting in!

Sup

Reporting in

can't you read ahmed? Fuck off.

>being this new

Eastern Europe AND us :^)

Feels good man

we have only had one. That was ABB.

No mudslimes yet

BACK OFF, NIGGER!!!

>only terrorist attack was AMIA
>with a muslim president
really makes me think

Argentina is our closest South-American ally, watch your mouth

I study in Utrecht and each time I'm passing the central station I feel more tense. It's the perfect target...

delet this

Get khan'd neekerit

I live in Utrecht. I even have a part-time job at the stations. Fucking Moroccan pieces of shit. I wish they would all die.

Stay safe dude. Maybe a route around the station?

I doubt that this Is the reason, white friend.
They concentrate on western Europe because they know that If they decide to do the same shit they did In France here, one week later the muslim population would shrink by a few percents.
They know that you cucks would just cry and whine for an while and then get over It so they do It over and over again. It Is like an unruly child who does whatever It wants because It knows that Its brain dead mother or father won't punish him.

>white

Doubt it, I live in Utrecht too. They wont strike a place so close to home (the huge kebab Mosque in Lombok)

Your whole country is being terrorized by Morrocons day in day out.

A country with 20 times your population got hit with a terrorist attack and yours didn't? Wow, so surprising.

>being this insignificant as a country

You... you... DOUBLE NIGGER!!!

Does it count if my country pays to cause them in others?

Or am I not eligible?

Our last attack was on the 90s.
It was either the kikes false flaging or the sandniggers being niggers.

I hope you're right. Lombok is such a crappy place to be, too. What the fuck is up with being in mini-Morocco/Turkey in certain parts of our cities? I guess it would make it easy to find them if we ever need it, though.

Thats only the shitholes Amsterdam en Rotterdam, rest is fine.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7100195/a773d7b4/de_kwis_over_homogeweld_door_bontkraagjes.html

>what is Belgium and Sweden

Feels great desu.

you're both wrong. Eastern Europe has not intentionally destabilized the ME or aligned itself with the eternal kike like western countries have. Muslims and liberals/free speech do not go well with eachother so thats why you see all the attacks there.

Ik denk wel dat binnen 5 jaar een aanslag komt in Nederland.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXWdQGtl6qs

Zelfs in mijn kutdorp waar ik vandaan kom waren die kankerlijers overal.

Hello.

Sven, you're forgetting the atrocities committed by the white devil.

Nah, they're here in Bergen op Zoom too

god-tier Finland

hey how's the weather

Grote kans met al die turken

i think there wasn't a day in the last 10 years when we didn't have a terrorist attack

Hoi. Hoe gaat het?

>Ikibey
What is this even supposed to mean?

32° soon enough.

Seriously, fellow Dutchies, what the fuck can we do?

Most people I talk to agree(I mostly hang around with hipsters) that there is a problem with Muslims/refugees. They just think that throwing more money at it will eventually work out. They believe that educating these people will make them into model citizens. They just don't get that Islam is cancer in its most pure form.

25-30c Here all week

>Canada hasn't had a terrorist attack in the past 10 years
So glad to be posting under this flag now

I am just waiting for the day a great anti-muslim movement arises (in the Netherlands or just around Europe in general) and starts doing something, and I'll gladly join them. Fairly certain such a day will come soon, with the direction we're headed nowadays

Or maybe it's just that they'd get their shit pushed in as payback, and they know it.