Sikhs: Cucks or useful idiots trying too hard to fit in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgRG3KQsKNY
youtube.com/watch?v=FXjbxmY3PLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cucks

Back to you go, pal

Sikh's are good goyms, they've always helped the british and some even stood aside my grandad and great grandad in both world wars.

Muslims on the other hand, Sup Forums might be zionist but fuck the cunts.

The sikhs in my town are based

kill yourselves

they're poos

>A free taxi?
>You are a godsend, my friend!
>I need to to drive my three daughters back home
>Shhh... they are sleeping please don't wake them
>Here's the address
>In Rotherham

when will this "le sikhs are bro" meme end

Sikhs are bro's. I remember them protecting Birmingham from rioting nignogs a few years back. We watched this livestream from BASED Sangat TV with BASED reporter Upinder.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgRG3KQsKNY

Burgers, dumbest cunts on the planet

Living in a UK muslim stronghold I can assure you you 99% sikhs are welcome at my table. 0% muslims are welcome.
Sikhs chill muslims kill

>mfw these are the "muslim" taxidrivers that all of the leftists on twitter were referring to

sikhs are brotier tho

Any Sikh is welcome in my home, they'll always treat you right and make sure you're okay.
Muh burgers here doesn't actually fucking understand how chill they are.

How brotier? When my grandma was running her sandwich shop back in 1980, my granddad died. The Sikh's who ran a shop right next door came round on the day, told her to go away for a week and he left his 3 boys in charge of that shop while she arranged/attended the funeral.

All the books were kept, stock checked, stock ordered and people left compliments. When of course she was okay to run the shop again about 8 days later, they didn't want for nothing in return.

He still runs that shop today and he still comes in for breakfast from time to time, also he hates muslims kek

the only Sikh I really know is most certainly not a credit to his people: very effeminate and dishonest.

Sikhs are still non white and not British so why do you cunts still like them?

Everybody knows that Bhuddist, Shintoist and Confuzionists are more bro than Sikhs ever could be.

Even after the great christan purges of the 17-19th centuries.

>as soon as camera turns away
POO
IN
THE
LOO

d u d e

sikhs are, dare i say it, bro tier

remove kebab

Stop making a STINK there Mr. POO

when they stop hating muslims

There was one Sikh family in my town back in Ireland; they spoke better Irish than me, and later on converted to Methodism. Also they had some pretty awesome curry and drove one of the area's only taxis

this is like that pedophile van with "free candy" sign on it.

the dad was the taxi driver, not the whole family*

Go back to pleddit shitskin lover

They're bro tier compared to their friends across the border

If they were really trying had to fit it, they wouldn't be wearing that retarded thing on their head, they wouldn't be playing their retarded DINGADINGA songs everywhere they go, they wouldn't be forming retarded communities so hey could continue speaking their retarded language while barely being able to word together a coherent sentence in english.
Indians don't want to integrate.
I fucking hate you Indians so fucking much
Black July part 2 can't come soon enough for you, Manjeet.

Aren't you guys just really really black South Indians?

That's my boy. Sri Lankans are masculine af. Tamils completely BTFO by superior Sinhalese race.

Sikhs fought for us bravely in the war. They were the only minority to vote in favour of Brexit. They keep to themselves and don't reproduce like vermin. If anyone is an honorary aryan it's them.

Aren't you guys just really really fat niggers?

I think you need to go back to plebbit m8
Unlike Muslims, Sikh's and Hindu's aren't blowing themselves up or forming mass rape gangs.

Hahahahaha

So it really wasn't muslims offering those free taxi rides, but sikhs?
whoa, that means some insensitive WHITE people falsley labled them as muslims, just because they were brown!!
how insensitive!
Someone should spread the word and tell the world #notmuslimsbutsikh

They can literally carry a sword to kill Muslims around with them if they feel like it.

It's part of their religion to hate Muslims.

go back to pleddit civic nationalist fags

user sikhs got btfo by the gurkhas, thats why they never ever look at the sikh the same way again. Ghurkas are natural born warriors.

Sikhs are good people

Doesn't mean they belong in Britain any more than Japanese did in Nazi Germany.

SIHKS are sick Hindus are the dindus

Btfo

CIVIC NATIONALISM POWER RANKINGS

>1.GURHKAS
>2. SIHKS
>POWER GAP
>33. Other Europeans
>POWER GAP
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>934: Hindus
>POWER GAP
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GTFO OF MY COUNTRY TIER: MUSLIMS

>Sikhs are good people
youtube.com/watch?v=FXjbxmY3PLU

The attack happened in the night - more than 12 hours later some guy offers free rides with his taxi.

Yeah, great deed. Amazing. I'm also doing good things: I offer free tap water here in Germany for all the poor victims of the attack. I even offer free toilet paper. I'm such a nice guy. Let me take a selfie for instagram and twitter. Gotta show the world how nice I am.

I'd rather they keep to and preserve their own culture as I would ours, but I really don't mind them among us. For all the shit we give poo-in-loos they don't want to destroy absolutely everything.

>im si edgy a hurr durr
How embarrassed were you when a turban sihk stole your gf thats just sad.

They're based

Sikhs are good, they should stay in India and fight for the British Raj

Deadly Denim...

You newfags are retarded. Sikhs are generally good people. they're not white but they are arguably the best type of brown person you're gonna get.

They're ok but they need to go back to Streetshittia or wherever they came from and stay there.

Doubles Sikh vs Muslim war

tripfag here kinda gets it

t. Poo in loo

>Sweden

You'd benefit if all your shitskins were Sikh's

so back to sweden

That's honestly heartwarming, kek

Englishman in New Zealand, Sikhs are one of the good guys. Always welcome.

>Muslims blow whitey up
>Sikh offers free taxi for people to get away from the bomb
>this somehow makes him a cuck

That is some libshit tier circular logic

seems like a pretty good guy desu

>Muh world view

There are even Sikhs in Paris now. If they're so bro tier, why don't they stay in their shit hole?

There have always been sikhs in Britain and Europe

You're now just noticing them because
>hurr muh redpill, gotta watch out for these brown niggers

bro-tier doesn't mean they can't look out for themselves. I would get out of this shit hole too if I had the chance. My lifespan has been severely reduced just because of the daily pollution.

Most of them are those that didn't make it to the UK. Fuck them, they've been coming here in the last 10 years...

no there havent, dont fucking confuse EUROPE with ur shitskin filled country you monkey, just cause youve lived among them for so long it doesnt mean theyre everywhere in europe, just like muslims.

they are jew-diaspora tier. Spreading across the world like disease. unwanted in their homeland.

Improve yourself, improve your family, improve your town, improve your country.

Fucking hell, I prefer Maghrebis to you brown pieces of shits.

Sikhs are shitskins
"B-but muh based Sikh bros"

India is a special case bud, the anglos did a hard number on vegans and hippie haray krashna beta cucks. War tribes of Afghan Baloch Pashtun Punjabi War tribes. The real haray kirshna enlightened our Sindhis based on Indus river. The cradle of Ancient Enlightened Mustardrace heritage have always faught of the invaders together. Not vegan beta cucklord tribes of the Hindus. India three times the size of Pakistan. We have a border for a reason. Beyond the border to pakistan starts the lands of the hindus. Beta cucks. This is why sikh are bro tier alphas because the share a border with Pakistan. That side of India is cultured; Punjabis and Kashmiris from india are cultured. And that's just 20% of india, Geographically. Land of Poos has that shit and corpse flowing Ganges River. River indus has blues and emerald waters of the Karakorum Range, Highest Mountains in the World. K2 is in Pakistan. Second highest peak in the world.

Poo in loo have no class. Only cheap dirty whores and turbo beta cucklords.

>ireland
>saying we live amongst brown people
HAHAHAHA

What makes them cucks?
Helping people?
Fuck off stupid Poo

>Indus valley civilisation existed before the iron age

Sikhs are absolute bro tier, never had a problem with a sikh at the food bank where I do charity work.

Know how much problems I had with Muslims ? A FUCKTON.

How cucked can you be? You find this normal that now in Paris there are Pasthuns, Pakis, Sikhs, Flips, even sudacas, galore? Fuck off you cuck

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

lmao

The amount of shitskins on this board has become incredible.

20th for sikhs are bro tier

>calling people cucks
>follow it with logical fallacy

good shit my totally white friend.

>can't win a war
>bend over and take British and german cock

>muslims invade country
>bend over and take it
>blame the sikhs for it

Its not that they are bros or not, its the fact their religious teaching are so neutral towards others, the fundamentals of it is quite simple and relaxed and is why they can and do integrate into western society so well.

Muslim detected, fuck off OP.

I tell you. Sikhs and Ahmadiyya are not your friends, its jut part of their gameplan.

Any religion that carries around knives to kill Muslims as an article of faith is OK with me.

>it's getting in our way of establishing a caliphate
Fuck off akhmed

They just don't want to be taken for a Hated Muslim.

She sounds like a lazy cunt who took advantage of them. 8 days? Get the fuck out.

>integrate into western society so well
>muh magic hat
>muh butter knife

nah

Based Sikh s gonna get some poontang.

They just don't want to be confused with muslims

>Sikh's and Hindu's aren't blowing themselves up or forming mass rape gangs.
Who gives a shit? These shitskins are polluting pure European blood

A shitskin is a shitskin. They do not belong in white countries ever.

half sikh half bong here
>everyone on my indian side is a thug but they all grew up in hackney when hackney was a shithole so it's no surprise
>everyone on my indian side voted for brexit
>they all have the strongest cockney accents you can imagine
>they love drinking, fighting and bantz
>all have english names that they use instead of their indian names unless they're with other indians
>all celebrate xmas
Long story short and I know this is pure anecdotal evidence but I reckon most sikh's are actually pretty well integrated into anglo society purely because unlike the other brown people they enjoy a good party and a bit of banter. Sikh's can eat everything (but beef) and drink, they also love smoking weed kek

Mate even the Sikhs hate the Muslims

reddit tier ethnicity

Literally Bro-tier.

sikhs are based and they are total bros!

notice how it's only britcucks (likely brown themselves) defending sikhs

>they fought for us
they were your fucking slaves

Muslims killed some of their Gurus (similar to Prophets) so not surprising.

You mean it is only people who have met Sikhs who are defending Sikhs.

Muh burger does it again.