BREAKING: #ISIS claims responsibility for attack at #ManchesterArena concert

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/866989673880616962
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html
web.archive.org/web/20170523121220/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html
192.com/atoz/people/abedi/salman/m14/695599802/
youtu.be/4JxoxWJIZss
news.siteintelgroup.com/
ent.siteintelgroup.com/corporate/about-site.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to start making memes for Manchester folks.

#memes4manchester

MUSLIM PEDO TAXI DRIVERS PICK UP WHITE CHILDREN IN MANCHESTER

Trudeau to offer Refugee Status to ISIS Fighters

Why didn't you bin it!?

They always do.

Sorry i don't speak British

R u gonna translate or what?

kekd

crISIS actors more like.

somebody translate

Will Trump drop more bombs on them Sup Forums?

Fake news. A WHITE male has already been arrested in connection with the attack. This is Jo Cox all over again.

They already claimed responsibility for this last night

>SITE

tbf fake news, bcs in their morning news there was nothing about manchester.

sounds like youre the fake news friend

>islamic state claims responsibility

islam claims responsibility

FTFY

Nope, look it up. It's been confirmed as a white supremacist attack.

My nan just shit the bed again. Let me guess, ISIS are going to claim responsibility for that as well.

Honestly it doesn't matter what ISIS says. The problem is Islam. These people are not extremists, they're just simply following the word of the Koran. No one wants to admit it.

Color me suprised but what else could it have been? Even the lefturds knew it was a religion of limbs and random piece(s) and started the damage control on various cancerous sites like jewbook before anything concrete was announced.

This. Mohammad Ahmad bin Mohammad el Ahmad was /ourguy/! A true aryan brother.

Not connected, britbong on another thread speculated it was because of hate speech. Apparently the guy had made a bad joke of the bombing and Islam.

This is the english claim

Interestingly how little teenager girls are "crusaders"

Another glorious victory for Allah over filthy infidels. Infidels keep blaming their own. Good work, inshAllah!

RELIGION

Grande did it.

BREAKING destruction and Asaah 100 Crusader bombing Aeaout exploded in the British city of Manchester, together with God and grace, and avenge the religion of Allah the Almighty and terrorism heathens and in response to Aadithm from the lands of the Muslims, a succession soldiers managed to put explosive devices amid the Crusaders gatherings in the city (Manchester UK), saluting was blown up containers in the building (Arena) for concerts dissolute, resulting in the loss of 30 Crusaders and injuring 70 others, the next most horrible and the worshipers of the cross and their parents, God willing, and, praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

Breaking the death of 100 crusaders with the bombing of an explosive device in the British city of Manchester with God and Bounty, and avenge the religion of Allah Almighty and terrorizing the people and in response to their ordinary homes of Muslims, one of the soldiers of the caliphate managed to put explosive devices in the midst of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester, the canisters were blown up in the arena of the Magna of the concerts, resulting in the death of 30 crusaders. and injuring 70 others, and the next most severe of all the servants of the Cross and their guardians, God willing, and Alhamdulillah the Lord of the Worlds.

BREAKING loss of ISIC 100 Crusade to blow up the eyes of explosive devices in the city of Manchester, British along with God's grace, the blood feud to the religion of Allah terrorism to poor response normal their from the lands of the Muslims, one of the South succession of explosive devices that were placed the centre of gathering of the Crusaders in the city (Manchester) the British, where it was detonated in the building (arena) for concerts dissolute, resulting in the loss of 30 Crusade and injured 70 others, and used the most were the servants of the cross oleae with the permission of God, and to God the Lord of the worlds.

Tnx bro.

#ISIS' official claim did not give any information as to who carried out the attack.

>crusaders

kek

#ISIS claims killing and wounding aprox 100 Christians by detonating an #IED in the #British city of #Manchester

ُEnglish

>Youngest victim of Manchester Arena attack was of primary school age,
fuck

This shit from twatter?

>crusaders
14 yo girls. Weeew.

Thank you Italian bros for taking in the load. Are you guys managing to ship them all to France or some are staying?

Not enough for the libturds to wake up bro since "millions of ppl die every day", makes this even more tragic than it is.

>breaking

Dude cmon..

Flikker, this is Swedish, get educated

OF

Pieces

PEACE

ISIS believes all terror happe s because of them, even if they didnt have anything to do with it, right?

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

UPDATE: Greater Manchester Police say they arrested 23 year old Salman Abedi as a suspect in the bombing at Manchester Arena

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/866989673880616962

I bet she was want those folks that was wanting to import more Syrian "refugees". Now she's dead probably from one the same rapefuges or pakis that U.K. imports by the thousands.

anyone got any intel on Mr Abedi?

so it was the CIA?

I bet you they're going to label him a white muslim

>IT'S TRUE

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170523121220/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html

192.com/atoz/people/abedi/salman/m14/695599802/

this might be about him

They killed an 8 year old

A game for the autists.
Recognize the faces?
youtu.be/4JxoxWJIZss

I believe they have been pretty reliable or at least consistent with when the attacker(s) have pledged to them. I don't think they would ever release a "it wasn't us this time guys" message though but it's tough to tell how custom the involvement is from their side outside of mass propaganda.

>Wow, who would've thought!

how dense are you ?
this is simulation exercise just likee you do with fire exercise
inb4 >muh arsons are false flag

Reminder that ISIS was founded by the Jew, to serve Jewish interests in the Middle east (Proxy invasion of Syria) and abroad (Target the Christian goyim, get them to support our wars)

I just have to add that BASHAR ALLAH SOURIA OU BAS

Isis would claim responsibility if the rush hour lasted 2 hours

The proud warriors of allah. Killing 8 year old "crusader" girls.
They are the most vile filth that has existed in the history of mankind.

Breaking news sun will rise on the east!
And arianna grande went home to smoke coal.

this a when of the most common mistake i see on this board.
It is not because something serve greatly your interest that you are the cause of his apparition.
Isis was let grow by non in tervention and laxism from the us and in part isreal, but it was founded by muslim (scholar in islamic theology) to defend the text written by their prophet

and let's not forget where the money come from, counrty from the gulf

Stop being so fucking racist and think about the real victims here - Muslims.

Her name was Saffie Roussos.

kek't

She was only a Greek.

>kids are considered soldiers and wives in islamic culture

this joke writes itself

The Greeks are going to be so pissed they took away one of their debt slaves

>Been confirmed
By who and with what proof?
Only a very delusional heavily autistic /r9k/ would make sense
>White supremacist
Why would a White supremacist attack an arena full of upper middle class white kids

lol.. they dont even touch the worst from near history dude lol
Remember all the isis killings and all their terror attacks dont even compare to half an hour in times when europeans go to war..
If that happens it isnt about 20 or 100 or a couple of thousands deaths not then its in the millions lol Islamists can not compete at all if they better pray they never play too rough or the us could show them actual terror by indiscriminately burning to death millions.
Na isis is childsplay compared to the stuff we did.. against ourselves not to mention enemies lol

>how dense are you ?

You think terrorist sat there the entire concert and then allowed the star, Ariana Grande , leave the stage and only then decided to go meet Allah?

THE ARRESTED MAN IN CHORLTON HAS BEEN NAMED AS 23 YEAR OLD SALMAN ABEDI ON SUSPICION OF "ASSISTING IN CONSTRUCTING A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION" AND "PREPARING TO CARRY OUT TERRORIST ACTIVITIES"

THE NAME OF THE SUICIDE BOMBER IS STILL UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME.

Did the orlando shooter pledge himself? I know that he was not an agent, but they said it was him

sorry egypt I don't read scribbles, care to translate?

Conquering and killing other guys in a war is not comparable.
Of course there where rapes and similar actions targeting women during such a time.
But don't think many where as fucked up to kill random women and children on purpose.
And feel just and holy afterwards.
We can't live with people like that.

No proof yet.

>A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION
what kind

sadly this.

BREAKING NEWS!

>Water is wet

Moderate muslims are the grass in which the extremists are hiding.

It's always fucking S!TE.

>S!TE
>news.siteintelgroup.com/
>ent.siteintelgroup.com/corporate/about-site.html

>Born in Iraq and a graduate of Middle Eastern Studies at Tel Aviv University, Ms. Katz is fluent in Arabic. She has been commissioned to provide training sessions on counterterrorism to law enforcement agents from numerous U.S. government agencies, and has also led educational sessions for non-governmental organizations' meetings and academic audiences.
>Tel Aviv University
>Katz, a fluent Arabic speaker, was born in Basra in Southern Iraq in 1963 to a wealthy Iraqi Jewish family

It's literally ((SITE)).

Sooner or later the Brits arte going to have to take steps to start deporting sandniggers who are doing nothing but causing trouble.

How many more innocent people have to die before this rational conclusion is reached?

and water is wet

They jumped the gun.
Sounds like an assault squad is imminent and they released the wrong statement.

ok thanks

source?

No but I suspect Britain will now.

Paddy is back.

The IRA is too smart to take credit.

During the siege of Ma'arra, dated 1098 by Western scholars - the story is that Crusaders massacred 20,000 and then ate them all.

I have read many articles by Moslems that say revenge for this heinous act is eternal and will never end (in this life or the next) - that is why they call 8 year old white girls "crusaders"

Is there any truth to this, or is it just fanciful tales/propaganda with no basis in reality

No. He was a good man, a hard working one too who was merely trying to assimilate to the western culture. Despite his efforts he was doomed to fail since the artist (and the audience) were such racists and the music played was offending. At the end he just could't keep it together and simply, should I say spontaneously, exploded. RIP sweet prince.

#NotAllMuslims #ReligionOfPiece(s)

For fuck sakes. It would seem that there will be more happenings soon.

#KeepItTogetherAchmed

10/10
Ozbro, you did it again