The Greek consult confirmed the second victim is the 9year old Greek girld Saffie Rose Roussos

The Greek consult confirmed the second victim is the 9year old Greek girld Saffie Rose Roussos

F

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-arena-bomb-attack-ariana-grande-fan-missing-youngest-latest/
archive.is/cX7Ll
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She liked Ariana grande
Nothing of value was lost

God damn she was fucking adorable. Rest in peace

F

cutie. i'll remember her by saving her picture to my cunny folder.
mara a best. we have to go back in time.

Pedo

yes

Lera is my wife

These guys are desperate for virgins

fucking, fucking, fucking, terrible terrible. And I thought I hated goat fuckers before this

Why are they always targeting children?

F

R.I.P.

kill yourself freedomfag

Greece finally paying debts

F
The Sun earlier confirmed her mother and sister were in hospital with bomb injuries from the Muslim:
thesun.co.uk/news/3625381/manchester-arena-bomb-attack-ariana-grande-fan-missing-youngest-latest/
archive.is/cX7Ll

SHOULD HAVE PAID THE DENBTS

And? Are we supposed to care about Greeks?

Is there some kind of source?

i know but she's a big girl now.

God damn this is a fucking tragedy so cute I bet she was such a sweet little girl

Okay now I'm angry

when will you pay your debt

F
;_;

nonce.

>greek

oh nooooo... god... whyyyyy?

don't think golden dawn will be too happy about this

A search engine entering the name of the girl listed in the op.

Easy targets. Seriously.

ISIS is all about killing as many people as possible per attack, so they'll always target the most venerable. It also has the effect of causing more panic and outrage, naturally, which they want too.

They are like really fucked up shit posters. They want as much attention as possible.

What the fuck was a goddamn nine year old doing at an Ariana Grande concert? I don't really care that she died desu... it's infuriating what's happening here. Where the fuck were her parents that allowed this shit? These fuckers probably voted for this leftist bullshit...

God I fucking hate liberals. I literally hate them. They are fucking responsible for this, moreso than the fucking Muslims who did it.

fucking hell lads, nobody deserves to go out like that, especially at such a young age.

>buy tickets instead of paying debnts

Hello /r/the_donald

F

No respect. Whoever abandons Greece, is no longer Greek.
They live with the foreigners, they die with the foreigners.

you should have paid your debnts

>oh noooo muh Europe oh wait I don't care about that European

Her fucking parents even put whore paint on her. She never had a chance anyway.

Does not return confirmation, only that she is missing.

>Sup Forums giving a shit about normie ariana grande fans who will grow up to be leftist whores

This place is going soft lately. What happened to the board that cheered Breivik's massacre of lefty kidfags?

>Newfags using a dead meme

Go back to pleddit

Kill all the British slags you want, they all voted and/or support this shit

BUT FUCKING LEAVE THE GREEK QTS OUT OF THIS!

What's her name? Saw a quite recent pic of her and she looked like a stunning looking young woman ,wonder if she became even better as an adult

whatever you say man

>What the fuck was a goddamn nine year old doing at an Ariana Grande concert?

9 year olds are fans of Ariana Grande. Don't see how that wouldn't be pretty obvious.

>Where the fuck were her parents that allowed this shit?

I think her mom's boyfriend was with her? At least I think that's the one I'm thinking about.

What? I've been to the The Donald like twice since it started. Fuck you... I don't reddit

F

My blood is fucking boiling.

TURK DOWN

what the fuck

Killing cunny is a step too far

Mara Green.

edgy

ISIS/muslims Want the exact same thing that a smart western man wants. A total war between the west and islam. It's better to have it now than too late.

>everyone I don't like is /r/the_donald

Fuck off you bellend.

who takes their 9 year old daughter to get slut indoctrinated at an ariana grande concert?

Respect, Greece for the Greeks, UK for the Brits

We all know you've been there. Time to go back.

I was literally right UKuck

Damn, I've never believed in god but you have to have the devil inside of you to want to hurt these kids. We are dealing with such barbarism most people can't even fathom it.

The response needs to rain fire upon those who cheer.

Shut up, Achmed. Pray to your goatfucking Prophet that reckoning never comes, that the scales never tip.

Wtf is edgy about wanting this filth dead? These subhuman pop fans are filthiest scum of the earth, spending hours listening to a white-hating spic and her leftist bullshit. You know as well as I do that the world would be a better place if every one of these shitskin worshippers was exterminated.

>dead meme

>dead

>meme

makes me so angry but theres nothing to do about it. what the fuck do i do

Serious question what is the average pol user age?
i used to think that it was around 16 but all that edge in this thread make me think that it could be even bellow

>Greek
Oh, thank God. I thought she was human for a second.

Yeah i am sure this 9 year old child had much say in that..

Neo/pol/ is probably 14 or so

Loads of Brits and Greeks move over to both countries, a lot of british girls who marry greeks they meet abroad realise they are basically muslim wives and get shut in the kitchen and hate it. Serves them right I guess.

This meme is dead.Like France

Her mother took her to the concert as a family outing. Both the mother and other sister as in hospital with bomb injuries from the Muslim jihadist. See

rare

Wanting to see 9 year old girls die because of their taste in music is pretty edgy, mate.

I want to fuck her in every hole.

The tragedy is that she went to an ariana grande concert

lol this.Most of the newfags are 15 years old pleddit scrubs who came here after the US elections.

Fucking normies man

I'm also Greek btw.

very very bad, this is the future for white children sacrificed at the altar of the multiculturalist propaganda.

I also remember a recent book by stephen king where an evil white male tried to do the same thing that happened at the Ariana Grande's concert, expect in the book the multicultural heros (an old cop, an autist woman and a nigger) save the day before it was too late, in real life the mudshit succeed in killing innocent children in the name of their pedophile prophet.

knowing it make things worse your people still pollute the other countries?

fucking anglo n nordcuck faggots always hating on meds. WHAT ABOUT THIS YOU FAGGOTS

ikr

PAY DEBNTS

A

Y

D

E

B

N

T

S

greeks arent even greeks, they are just half-breed ottomans.

the ancient greeks of old are gone. bred out by occupation. and this is what will happen to europe unless we all grow some balls and fight back.

i might think of becoming a Muslim

>9 years old
>lipstick

The parents killed her a long time ago.

Who cares tqbh. None of you knew her and she is completely replacable in terms of human society.

Is this some kind of arabic English because you make no sense at all Ahmed

i killed you in gta4

>t. Mehmet

>DO NOT ANOINT YOURSELF WITH THE MARKS OF DEMONS HEATHENS

Christcuck nigger detected it's fucking lipstick you autistic neckbeard crusader wannabe

are you an actual country?

If you were Muslims, people here would be celebrating the demise of this "shitskin". Biased cunts.

What are we going to do about it, bros?

he muslim tho

with finns you don't win

Sick

fuck you, it was not the child's fault if her dumb mother and sister took her to the concert of that disney whore and let Saffie listen to her music, I was bluepilled as a young child and only years later I found out the bitter truth about the world, if a mudshit didn't blow her up maybe also that little Saffie girl could have grown into a decent redpilled girl.

I love all little girls

winning? , with americans you never can

You've lost your marbles mate

me too man

What a disgusting fucking whore her mother is to take a 9 year old child to such a degenerate concert. Shame the bomb didnt kill the slag mother.

But hey
No seriously
It's time to round up muslims, kill them or deport them, or any combination of the three

m8*

Ultrasonic brill baths, the ones opticians have