Sup Forums how do you respond to this?

Sup Forums how do you respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2013_Volgograd_bus_bombing
brookings.edu/opinions/female-terrorists-and-their-role-in-jihadi-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A religion is a set of ideas.

Men are necessary for the civilization, muslims are not

How many terror attacks has there been where the attacker(s) yell: "HAIL PENIS"?

False equivalence and the assumption we all desire to blanda up in peace.
There are groups.
Groups have young males to start shit.
That one group starts shit often.
Lets get young males and do what we can.

But that way of thinking is probably unfathoomable barbaric to the creator of the comic.

Islam causes terror. Being males doesn't.

That's not stupid. Just ban men from having weapons. Literally every problem ever is solved

SAGE

What about speedcookers?

How about just banning violent acts with weapons instead? That way you can still use them for hunting or self defence. Think about it, my burger friend.

Can prevent all crimes unfortunately. You'll never have complete Security.

What about assault trucks?

is this why they also decide that we need to dismantle "rape culture" and train men prematurely to not be rapists? I know this is bait, I know it's stupid, but I'm just so tired of this. But their absurdity isn't faith in their cause, it's a desperate denial. That's fine though, we'll both go to hell together. I won't tell them I told them so, I'm too tired for that.

There are plenty of female terrorists, who the majority of which coincidentally happen to be Muslim.

We're gonna need 1.6 billion more bullets.

Self-defense is extremely important but it seems men can't be trusted with this right. Learn hand to have combat.

"No one is born a Muslim"
You're welcome, faggotbreath

So what's the point of banning guns again?

the main difference is, you're not born a Muslim, and men are a product of nature.

Islam is incompatible with human values. Eradicate it

First of all, sage.

Second, women can't survive without men. They don't know how to work and civilization would fall.

You can't ban men from being born in your country. You can ban Muslims from entering your country.

You can't have a civilization without men.
You can have a civilization without Muslims.

Male is not an ideology.
Islam is an ideology.

Being a man is not a choice.
Being a Muslim is a choice.

Do I really need to go on?

Simple. Ban Muslim men.

Where is the male holy book ?

>same diff
Do we really have to point out the fucking flaw here ? 1.6 Billion muslims aren't living in the West, so revise that number and fuck off, that's the answer you should give.
>terrorists always men
Go tell that to the french officers who raided a flat the day after the Bataclan or the Moscow theater hostage crisis in 2002.

>being born with a penis is a belief
>this thread again

Plenty cases of women blowing up themselves, and kids too. Forced or not, they also do it. And yes, all were muslims (Because that mostly happens in muslim shitholes 24/7)

draw a vein diagram
then ban Muslim men

Lower crime rates. It's not impossible to kill without a gun. It's just harder.

>Get robbed at gunpoint
>Just learn some sweet judo moves brah, like walk up to the criminal and shoulder toss him lmao

None yet.

>terrorists are "always men"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2013_Volgograd_bus_bombing

>it's harder to kill without a gun
Dude in an assault truck beat Breivik's high score in a fraction of the time.

why do people defend them so much i dont get it

whos starting their own fucked up cult?

Cars kill even more people every year. Why don't we ban them? Oh that's right, because they're actually useful and contribute to a better society...

Well damn, i guess we have to ban assault trucks. Or add biometric locks to the vehicle.

There are plenty of muslim females who commit terrorist acts, most notably widows. Uneducated opinion is uneducated.

>hand to hand combat
Have fun with that, combat outside a secured environment is draining all your energy, your vitals go up the fucking roof in less than seconds just to keep up with what is happening. Hand to hand combat isn't a solution, guns even situations where the victim would not stand a chance against the attacker in hand to hand combat.
This, plus you can prepare everything in the open and in less than a year.

>i guess we have to ban assault trucks.
Lel.

>Or add biometric locks to the vehicle.
You probably meant "forced auto pilot" or something.

>plus you can prepare everything in the open and in less than a year.
No need to prepare anything, just get in that vehicle and mow down some people.

Simple.
Ban Muslim Men.

the nose knows.

This

>so we both agree that letting more men into our country will only increase the likelyhood of crime?
>close borders!
>BUILD WALL!

Many terrorist are women.
brookings.edu/opinions/female-terrorists-and-their-role-in-jihadi-groups/

WOAH THERE BUDDY THATS XENOPHOBIC

The number of terrorists that have done their thing in the name of men is probably smaller than feminist terrorists and in any case dwarfed by the number of muslim terrorists. This is because muslims are a group defined by the beliefs they share whereas men are not. And the object IS to ban people with certain beliefs, such as "kill all westerners."

Guns are banned. Not possible.

Men are a necessity of a functional society
Muslims are cancers to a functional society.

Which explains better the terrorism in Europe, being male or being muslim? I am pretty sure statistically, bein muslim would explain terrorist act better. There are lot of men in Europe, who do not commit acts of terror. While there are also muslims who dont commit, but with percetage wise i think muslim has higher representation in act of terrorism in Europe.

Think about it.
Feminsts could actually belive this because for them gender is a choice and not biological

We'll you can keep your guns or continue to have violence and gun-based terror attacks. Which ever you choose, don't complain when things go wrong.

>terrorists are mostly men
Say that to my face, motherfucker, and not online and see what happens.

>terrorists are always men
this is how you know you're dealing with people who have no idea what they're talking about

The difference is ideology vs innate being.

I try not to discriminate against things that are out of people's control. But if you WILLINGLY subscribe to a violent barbaric ideology, then hell yeah I'm going to discriminate against you.

I would argue they are detrimental.

Ban people who built your country.
>"""intellectuals""" believe this

it was made by retarded moron because muslims are killers and murderers BECAUSE they holy book tells them to do so
if christian would blow himself rest of christians would reject him
if muslim explodes every other muslim celebrates BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR CULTURE

yeah except guns are epic you faggot. take them away and we're powerless for the kikes/gov to do whatever they want with us estrogenic zombies

The argument starts with a false assumption that terrorism is the ONLY fault of Islam and the only problem its detractors have with it..

>and terrorists are always men
No.

this.

Political jokes are suppose to be based on truth, not random stupid senteces.

Btw it is obvious that this comic was made by a feminist, and one of the most dumb.

/thread

The strong men of the world will eradicate the muslims

No men no construction work, or sewage or trash or factory work.

If the downside to banning men was less than the benefits of getting rid of most terrorists, this would make sense.

This

If you mean the muslims are detrimental then yes you're right.

ban muslim man

>Learn hand to have combat.

Only in the U.S

"Did you just assume the gender of half the planet?"

Kill the other green blob. Duh

>Being a man is not a choice.

TRIGGGGGGERED

Hating someone based on their gender is equivalent of hating someone based on their race. Hating someone based on their beliefs is equivalent of disagreeing with someone's opinions. They are not the same thing.
Islam is a religion, a belief system someone participates by their own will. Anybody can be a muslim, man, woman, black, white, it doesn't matter, because it's a belief system.
Nobody chooses to born as man, but people can choose their religion. Of course some people are raised to be religious, but they can still abandon their faith and beliefs at any given time.

While it is true that most of these terrorists have been men, it's also true that they are NON-WHITE men. Is that the door these libcucks want to open? Because if we start to narrow down terrorists and other criminals to gender, the next logical step is race and ethnicity.

funny how they always attack regular citizens, crowds, etc, what about a politician? or goverment building?

the fact the author admits their counter argument is shit makes me giggle

>1 post by this ID
stop replying to shit like this stupid fucking newfags

Nothing wrong with banning both muslims and men though. We still need some men to reproduce, but 95% of men should be killed.

t. lesbian woman who doesn't even want a kid

have fun with your abusive relationships

Islamic conversion is the motivation for terrorist attacks, male conversion isn't.

We either get fucked by the government or fucked by gun owning citizens. Pick your poison

Arbitary point versus chosen ideology. That alone kills the comparison already. The claim that terrorists are always men is also a blatant lie. There are many, a great many examples of female terrorists.

>implying we didn't just take the opportunity to have interesting thread about the subject

Then we also have to "ban" men from defending the country as soldiers.
HOW BA DAT?

Men don't automatically protect, shelter, and express support for other men who kill children.

Muslims do this, as mandated by their religious law.

I am pretty much sure that killing people is illegal in every single country in the world.

Men are also the ones that built society and protect it from evil

"So then we agree that there's a higher correlation between Terrorism and Islam..."

>2 billion more Muslims than men
>More than twice as many muslims as men
>Same diff
Why can't liberals into math?

OP- fucking mega troll

>same diff

those have security, so wahhhh it's too haaaard