Thats two on her watch now. Strong and stable my arse

Thats two on her watch now. Strong and stable my arse.

Time she went isn't it...

Two hoaxes for the tranny Prime Monster.

Why are female leaders so disgusting and ugly

Just look at this thing and Merkel or Thatcher

Probably b/c they are higher in testosterone. The role of assuming leadership probably causes them to naturally produce more testosterone as well.

More to the point shes lax as fuck. Barley been in 12 months and two terror attacks.

Police cut bitch.

Good, the more they happen the more it will redpill people. For every attack that happens, 20 are caught by the authorities and people can pretend everything is just fine and there isn't any kind of conflict between our races and cultures.

It's a shame Corbyn is so principled and wouldn't dream of politicising such attacks or he'd have the clapped-out Hayley Cropper from Corrie looking cunt bang to rights

she's got one of those voices that would be perfect for delivering that safety talk you get whenever you get on an airplane

Not the point - May is shit. 2 attacks within 6 months.

What a shit leader

It didn't give her the balls to sort out terrorism.

I though brexit was going to sort this?

This is what happens when you let a woman drive the car.

Bin those bombs, mates. Think of the moms.

>according to economic need
So this is profitable?

Gee I'm glad Brexit put a stop to terrorism.

I feel much safer now the world thinks we're a bunch of Xenophobes.

resign, let a man take charge, and then begin the deportations.

Brexit has made it even worse. Less police - shitty flip flop PM.

Strong and stable bullshit.

Brexit was a con. I think Nigel and Boris resigned after they won because they knew it.

SO STRONG SO STABLE
THOSE NEW INTERNET SPYING POWERS ARE PRACTICALLY PAYING FOR THEMSELVES, NO?

Brexit doesn't affect pakis does it?

Jill Stein will always be beautiful, even when she's president by the grace of Kek

That's because she committed them. Good goy! Now vote for more internet legislation.

>Brexit doesn't affect pakis does it?

Pakistan is not in the EU, actual Pakistanis and Brexit are irrelevant to each other.

I heard she was appalled, that should be enough to keep the country safe.

"Cui Bono" who benefits?

Three weeks before a general election . . .

Appalled? Oh my. That should do the trick then.

I feel safer already.

MI6 is too busy devoting resources to offensive tweets

Investigating and/or preventing terror? That kind of rhetoric can land you in gaol

Everyone forgets that "Keep calm and carry on" was never actually used because it was deemed too passive.

Embarrassing senpai desu

I think this is undeniable proof that british citizens need to make their browsing history and private conversation public for the government to monitor

I stand corrected

Damn! Why didnt we arrest every single person we suspected. This would've never caused issues in the media at all..

It is Assad's tyranny who is causing all this radicalization. With a super majority, Theresa May will finally have the votes to bomb Syria and remove him from power to be replaced by moderate rebels.

You lot should really implement precrime. I'm sure that would stop these sad issues, just as border security has solved ours.

Easier to clean up dead bodies than to explain why you arrested muslims

this is the cunt that's too worried about Britons who get away with fapping for free without getting taxed to unplug her nose from kike asshole, isn't it

Why are people so scared of being questioned as a racist when it could prevent shit like this happening?

People are too fucking sensitive about being called a racist. Fuck's sake.

may may sounded shaky as fuck. Govt can't even whisper it, but she'll be flipping out at MI5, they are starting to look inefficient and weak.

Flash-light security patrol...

Shit leader? I mean shes pushing for brexit, which would stop the EU quotas right? I mean, I'd say shes trying. Plus from across the pond, you boys chose your fate mange.

You must be a bender, Theresa May is beautiful

You don't have police in Britain.
You have glorified security guards with Flashlights walking around in neon green easily identifiable jackets and apparently the attacker was known to authorities. So, I have no clue what actual work your security and intel agencies do.

>we need to take your money so more women can wear fashionable high-visibility vests to clamp down on the problems caused by the 3rd world people we're paying to be here in order to improve the economy

Tory false flag
vote Labour

She looks like she was cute when she was younger.

Magic Words.

the attacks are probably what will help propel her Brexit agenda and win her the election.

>Attacks are foiled and nobody dies
See! See! We are safe! Multiculturalism works! All we need now is more cameras up everybody's rectums

>Attacks succeed courtesy of a certain religion of peace
This is why we need to cut ourselves loose from the unmitigated waves of savage rapefugees! We need to protect our children and give them a place they can live in!!

Because women age horribly and leaders are most quite old

>tfw cant tell if this is ironic
>tfw i have no feel

t b h I would fuck theresa may while she moaned in her dramatic accent