Birmingham afterthoughts

Fuck this vile piece of trash. He is more interested in defending Islam's image. People like him create the conditions for terrorists and wannabe's to thrive. Anyone with a brain knows not all Muslims are nutters. I honestly think it is time to make him the Carl the Cuck of 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshhwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/joshhwoods

Yeah, we should ruin him for being such a cuck

I live 10 miles west of Birmingham, fucking shit hole.

Time to start making memes for Manchester folks.

#memes4manchester

MUSLIM PEDO TAXI DRIVERS PICK UP WHITE CHILDREN IN MANCHESTER

He looks like he has a privileged lifestyle. Doubt he would ever have to suffer from his stupid ideologies.

>Joshua
pretty kike name desu

Gloucestershire lad?

Literally standing on the bodies of dead teenage girls to try and get some normie likes and attention. What a pathetic POS

it's literally two sides of the same coin. not all muslims are terrorists and not all muslim are doctors kek. idiot

>muh taxi drivers
Okay I've had enough of this now, they are not the ONLY TAXI DRIVERS giving free fucking rides, literally EVERY taxi driver is.

It's disgusting. If a white person committed a horrific crime then a non-white guy said "Not all white guys are bad" I would find the remark very condescending. I'm sure some of the non-crazy muslims in Birmingham feel the same way

>tfw live in birmingham

*Birminghstan

you know that Uk muslims are NOT refugees but are proud members of the Commonwealth, right?
you know Brexit will allow them to stay and to travel around the Commonwealth, right?
you know that not a single act of terror on Uk soil was made by refugees, but only by members of the Queen's Commonwealth, right?
you ignorant fuck

yeah, he looks vapid as fuck, probably couldn't wait to get on Twitter and write some libtard bullshit to get 60,000 likes and bask in his glory

Yep, it's cucks like this which made me not care about terrorist attacks anymore. What can you do when there's nothing to be done about it?

is it wrong to hope that next time there's an attack, they do it at a virtue signaling cunt convention?

your friend died? wow let me offer you a free ride

>Muslims are to blame

Muslims literally committed the attack. So yes.

ISLAM is to blame

Fucking hell it's like people are thick or something.

If he's a refugee he's immune from criticism, if he was born in England he's totally British.

You both hit the nail right on the head

>too poor for Mountain Brook

Jesus, we need to just go authoritarian and full fledged Nazi and start beating the living shit out of these virtue signalling leftist cucks. Either that or send in right wing death squads.

they probably want to get hard off those fresh tears

And molest you in the process! Free of charge, of course.

filming the conversation to laugh about with Ahmed after work

A Muslim taxi driver drove me home
Vs
22 dead from terrorist attack

Listen to how leftist weight value to things to continue the narrative

I want a proof of the fucking free lifts

>Gloucestershire

>10 miles west of Birmingham

Did they teach you geographyin school

putting a virtue vulture of approval on their comments might ruffle a few feathers

Oh FFS! He virtual signalled with Brussels too!

kaffirs are not innocent though

>muslim doctor

I'd rather die on the fucking street than be treated by a fucking muslim doctor.

HAHAHA :'D

>muslim doctor working into the night saving lives
My god. Almost like it's his job or something.

>they steal your daughters' lives and steal your jobs, pls love muslims

cuck

That was the sikh people giving free taxi rides. Not the Muslims. What a joke

These delusional people with Stockholm syndrome need to be purged before the non-whites.

They are the ones welcoming the mudslimes, but since they are white, no one will defend them when they are disposed of.

After they are gone, there will be no one to complain when the rational people finally reclaim their countries back.

they're just sheep user, if the majority wants to remove muslims, they wil want to remove muslims too. they're weak minded people, they just crave social points.

Is this the power of bro-tier?

If what he says is true then the claim "muslims are to blame" is false.