Kim Dotcom

What's his game plan for today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

McDonalds, since tomorrow is Whopper Wednesday.

Probably going to fart a lot.

Where does he even live? i remember he went into exile a few years ago

New zealand

FP motherfucking BP

New zealand. He also runs mega.co.nz now

donuts

Big burger then a crywank

I find it strange that Manchester happens the night before potentially one of the biggest political shitstorms in a while.

>tinfoil hat?

>makes millions
>obese slob

i couldn't even imagine this. His body is also beyond the point of return so he has no choice but to stay that fat. Sad!

>mcdonalds
>whopper

Try to reach 400 lbs

both the sausage and bacon mcgriddle

I don't know but hopefully the end result is the plane I'm taking in a few hours gets shot out of the fucking sky and I die.

We will have to see if another one happens somewhere today. I have a feeling.

COD and masturbating.

Maybe the fat shaming will stop if he ends up playing a role in the dismantling of the DNC

I miss Megaupload. Pirating shit from that site was comfy.

I'm totally with you on that

>march 22nd, Nunes finds trump was spied on
>London ISIS attack

>April 3rd, Susan Rice unmasking story breaks
>St. Petersburg ISIS attack

>May 22, Kim Dotcom is about to release the most damning evidence of the century in Seth Rich
>Manchester ISIS attack

does kim know his site is being used to spread disgusting cp?

He passed that point a while ago.

This.

He is the one posting it all.

We all know it's true but are afraid to admit it to ourselves.

Know? It's his raison d'ĂȘtre.

let me help you

First lets read OP's question:
"What's his game plan for today?"
>today
>TODAY

TODAY= McDonalds
TOMORROW= Whopper Wednesday at Burger King
>Mcdonalds TODAY
>whopper TOMORROW

Details? This is an interesting twist.

Eerie

>McDonald's
>Whopper

You're a disgrace to your country. Can't even get your burgers right

so the evidence just disappeared?

Yeah Nah Kimdotcom is a grandstander like his gay boi

>illegally distribute more content that doesn't belong to him
>larp he's a hacker
>larp he's a freedom fighter
>get more money
same as assange

As opposed to AESTHETIC cp?

he obviously meant a royale with cheese

probably a large breakfast, followed by nothing, half a cow for lunch, more nothing, and then the rest of the cow for dinner. he got shit

If you have info or proof of this please send it to [email protected]

>MEGA does not condone, authorise, support or facilitate the storage or sharing of objectionable material as defined in section 3 of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1993. MEGA will act under the General Guidance set out above in respect of all objectionable material and reserves the rights set out in its terms of service to take down or disable access to such material as it sees fit.
>However, MEGA views child exploitative material as defined in sections 3(1A) and 3(2)(a) of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1993 as worthy of special treatment.
>Where, in the judgement of an Inspector of Publications of the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs, Censorship Compliance Unit or similar authority acceptable to MEGA, MEGA receives written assurance from that person that he or she has valid reasons to believe that disclosure is necessary to assess or gather evidence in relation to an active or proposed investigation involving child exploitation material, MEGA will take such action and make such disclosures as it may agree in its discretion with the person making such request.

Just admit that the post made no sense.

Isn't he a father of 5? Every time I think pedogate can't get worse.

nice basic reading comprehension skills

He's going to McDonald's today because he's planning on Burger King the next day

You unconscionable faggot

Eat a lot.
Shitpost.
Go to sleep.
Repeat the next day until cardiovascular disease;

How is that a logical cause and effect statement?

>crywank
It's called tear-jerking, you dunce

>reading comprehension is hard

just admit you're retarded

I'm going to navigate to Sup Forums tomorrow because today I'm reading Sup Forums. Fucking wut.

look I didn't say it was a good joke but it's pretty obvious op knew whoppers didn't come from McDonald's

I am the OP and I still can't figure out what is motivating you to continue defending that comment.

Go on shill. Elaborate on this clearly thought out line of thinking

I didn't even know there was something in Manchester.

I just looked it up and saw
>22 deaths

Thats a really high number. Sadly europe will never learn from these incidents.

git in there faggot

He guided Seth in his handling of the leaks. He has proof. Everyone who isn't retarded already knows this. The quality and objectivity of the proof is what's important. Your average libtard drools on themselves and just chants "Russia" anytime you provide evidence of anything. It's going to have to be pretty fucking solid to get anyone but Fox to report on it, let alone believe it.

crashing the DNC... with no survivors

I'm not a shill. Just not a kimdotcom expert and I was hoping to understand more about he's connected to cp. Excuse my lack of knowledge. If that makes me a shill I suppose I'm confused on the definition of that as well.

He will tell us that the NSA should be able to look it up.

literally a shill. Identified.

He is going to attention whore and lie.

another day of being a fat dumb fatass

he's going to change the date to 5/26 then change to the first of june

kim dot cum is a liar

Wtf say hi to david brock you souless faggot

>same as assange

Where were you during the election? The shills are out

He's almost certainly going to do something like that again, and three months from now, Sup Forums will almost certainly be hanging on his every word again.

Shills are going into overtime.....ya something big is about to happen

I think David Brock and all of his friends are the lowest of the low and the people working for him are included in that. We are all here because we choose not to take the word of others so there's nothing I could do to convince you of that. I genuinely have no idea what I said to make you think I was one, but this kind of banter is pointless and distracting so I'll leave you alone. Peace to you

11:00 AM - Wake up. Eat 2 dozen glazed donuts.
12:00 PM - Take massive shit for 1 hour while playing games on cell phone. Eat more donuts.
1:00 PM - Post update on Twitter that there is some impossible condition that needs to be met prior to releasing information claimed. Eat more donuts.
2:00 PM - Lunchtime. Eat more donuts.
3:00 PM - Second lunch. Eat more donuts.
4:00 PM - Take a nap.
6:00 PM - Wake up, eat more donuts. Play more games on cell phone.
7:00 PM - Post more shit on Twitter about why he can't release what he says he has. Eat more donuts.
8:00 PM - Eat more donuts.
9:00 PM - Check bank account. Eat more donuts.
10:00 PM - Play PS4 for 3 hours while eating donuts.
1:00 AM - Sleep.

I'll give him a fair hearing, though, if only because I'm not sure he'd risk the brand damage of failing to deliver.

Does anyone know what time he's releasing? All I've heard is Tuesday, so it's not going to be Australian or New Zealand time, given that we're approaching midnight and New Zealand is already there.

you need to stop posting

Very possible that Kim Dotcom has some compelling evidence.

In this 2015 interview Kim claims that "Julian Assange is going to be Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare".
youtube.com/watch?v=NDewq6ZffNs

To be able to make this prediction Assange must have been telling him about the 2016 leaks.

How many more hours till he is dropping his stuff?

>What's his game plan for today?

Breakfast
Brunch
2nd Brunch
Lunch
Dunch
2nd Dunch
Dinner
pre-Midnight snack
Midnight snack
pre-Breakfast snack

Eat

Kim is a bit of a hacker.
Made it big as pirate host.
Understands finding and hiding on internet, seeds and torrents, encryption etc.
Insurance files. What are they, where are they?
Probably seeded "everywhere"
and Kim could know something about that...

it made perfect sense you're just fucking stupid

He's gunna have a heart attack before he can upload

He said he would drop it on Tuesday (it's now Wednesday 1AM in New Zealand)
He's probably waiting for Americans to wake up

kim dot fast

japanese at ease
ready to die motherfucker

If something was happening on Sup Forums tomorrow then you would you fucking goof.

I got it. Reddit hasn't quite grasped our humor yet. They will though.

pardon?

Suicide via two bullets to the back of the head.

modern whalefare 3

I'm starting to think the same thing. I also wonder about the theory that they are faked. Why are there never any videos of these things? Like the Bataclan one at the concert. Every concert has maybe hundreds of people filming yet there only exists one tiny bit of footage. Very strange. They could be censoring it or maybe the tinfoil are correct about the crisis actors and such. Either way, exposing these criminals seems to make them resort to extreme acts. They don't like the light shining on them.

Wouldn't they do the attack right after the damning news comes out? By the time kim does his thing today people will already be forgetting about Manchester.

>tfw when you realized kdc is boogies long lost twin

>I HAVE SUPER SEKRIT INTEL BUT I WILL NOT RELEASE IT UNTIL [date]

This fat sack of shit has nothing.
Why do you idiots never learn?

News cycle takes a couple days to change, so Manchester will still be plastered everywhere all day today and tomorrow before fading out.

idk but I'm stock on ammo just in case

guys literally married to a nigress and made 5 mongrels. why does Sup Forums worship him?

I know for a fact that hey are real. Sadly. Now bin that tinfoil hat of yours.

Eat a dick shill

Didn't he give a time with timezone?

Just look at his post, it was about 15 hours ago according to twitter aka man your fucking stations gentlemen

bUmp

Just a coincidence goyim.

Good goy, you fucking gullible idiot. These are all planned false flag rituals by the numbers. Arianna grande = 93 number of Saturn. Look up Zachary K Hubbard and Russianvids on YouTube, the English language is a number code and these jews script sports, news, and politics according to the numbers. Your HIStory is (((THEIR)))story

>september 10; Rumsfeld misplaces 2.3 TRILLION dollars
>september 11; nothing special happens goy

Isn't he a FBI plant?
I remember him getting captured by the FBI at his home in NZ and brought to the US. How is it that he came free after such a short time without any consequences?
I assume he made a deal with the FBI to set up a honeypot(mega.nz)

Who is Seth Rich?
that country singer?