Arizona State University Student

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASU/
youtube.com/watch?v=SISq_y_WhKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the thing about self interest and in group preference. You misspelled University of Phoenix Online.

No shes goes to ASU for sure, it's on her facebook profile.

>University of Phoenix online

Proof

What a disrespectful cunt, how does de even know it's only white people. People like this deserve a bullet.

Wow Britain is white nao

>childrens fiction
>beta boyfriend
>commiefornia

how predictable.

>family member dies
WOW SO YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE DYING JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE GENETICALLY RELATED TO YOU

(855) 278-5080 phone number of the University

>elizabeth "butter everything" feels the need to chime in with the white guilt

Did I do well?

>FUCKING HARRY POTTER REFRENCE
FUCKING FUCKING KILL FUCK

Pest exterminators kill milions of rats every year and now you moan 20 kids in Manchester, wow

I mean she's not wrong.

keep going m9

Nice argument m8 she will definitely change her perspective

I don't want her to change, I want her to kill herself

well yeah I think i heard on the radio there's been two suicide bombings against civillians in Homs

At my grandfather's funeral I gave a speech pointing out how stupid everyone was for feeling sad just because someone related to us died. It got a standing ovation.

>Good for you, you did really well, I'm so happy I have hard workers like you. Check the clock to see your next time. See you in a little while

Holy Shit. They live in shit and kill each other. Rothschild wants to bring them to west to destroy white men / western civ.. Now "we only notice when it happens to whites"

Move the fuck to Iraq bitch

It was a jab at how she's a brainlet, not seriously questioning where she is receiving her education.

14/88 my lad

pretty bad
at least pretend to be over 18

She's right though.

>hufflepuff
kek

Kekd

(855) 278-5080 call the phone number of her University

What a coward.

Does she believe God will hold us blameless as we watch the slaughter of innocent whose blood cries from the earth for vengeance.

Does she believe that as the children are turned from the peace of Christianity to savagery that God willing or be stirred.

That he will hold us guiltless who have not used the vast resources at our disposal to crush this isipid ideology for fear of our lives?

The time of martyr is upon us and unless we act it will surely bring the fury of a just God.

Maybe because she lives in a western country and western people are more important

Holy fuck Americans do it, lets get this bitch kicked out of school

Huffingtonpuff

God dammit Canada. A northern wall is gonna be expensive as hell.

White lives are the only ones that matter.

She's a big girl.

underrated

>suicide bombings at a concert hosted by a famous pop star that killed children are only noticed because the victims were white
Mental Gymnastics at its finest

The media was parading around the corpse of a dead little brown boy for months as why we need you accept refugees.

>I'M GETTING DEATH THREATS FOR MY BELIEFS, WHITE KNIGHT ME
You're an idiot.

(855) 278-5080 phone number of the University

What she really means is that SHE only notices when it happens to white people because she's a fucking racist pushing her anti white agenda.

free speech

Free Speach for us to use against her at her university.

Lol that beta neckbeard boyfriend Trevor Zervos Lololol every single fucking time!

>standing ovation at a funeral

either post what you said or gtfo

Free speech doesn't protect you from the consequences of what you say, you can't yell fire in a cinema.

lol

Has anyone made some calls?

Australia, I know you're shitposting, but we've been over this a ton of times. Yelling fire is a call to action, and it is indeed punishable by law. "You're a fucking white male," is just disgusting and stupid, but it's her right to be disgusting and fucking stupid all day long.

That said, I'd be SUPER curious to see what the fuck - if anything - she's done to help non-white people abroad. 9/10 times the answer is usually "fuck all," and the 1/10 is "I donated money."

Cmon ruin her future autists

fpbp

You know what is truly shocking about this? Not her anti-white bias or the mental gymnastics. Just how banal and cliche it is. It's the same repackaged line lefties have been shrilling moaning since the 90's.

>You only want to talk about gun violence in black communities
Yeah, because that's where it's a big problem
>You only notice when children are murdered at a pop concert when it's white people
As if that ever happens anywhere else? lmfao

>i won't do anything but entertain me please

Wait til the world finds out a half dozen teens are missing after getting free cab rides.

Maybe since he lives in Thailand he can't make international calls to the US?

He said

>IM NOT GOING TO BURN THE DUSTER SO STOP TELLING ME TO BURN THE DUSTER

Are you really defending him begging for lulz? Do you not know about the many internet based means of sending phone calls?

Start tweeting at the University with the picture

I already did a tweet to Arizona State University.

She went to ASU
What more needs to be done?
She has exactly the OS you get from attending what Obama called, "The Island of blue in a sea of red." when he gave the commencement speech.

twitter.com/ASU/

I thought hot chicks went to ASU, she needs to fuck off to UA.

They all think they are the protagonist in their own story.

Harry Potter got them reading. Unfortunately they never read anything else.

ASU is fucking huge and literally won't give a shit because they're a diploma mill on steroids and antibotics for whatever disgusting STI they caught at Manzanita during graduation parties.

These delusional people with Stockholm syndrome need to be purged before the non-whites.

They are the ones welcoming the mudslimes, but since they are white, no one will defend them when they are disposed of.

After they are gone, there will be no one to complain when the rational people finally reclaim their countries back.

Shit on the toilet no one is suprised
Shit on the kitchen table, now it's a problem

Claiming rightwingers are secretly happy to see terror attacks appears to be just more leftist projection. I bet this cunt creamed her panties at the prospect of virtue signalling and subjugating herself to an invading ideology that hates everything she claims to stand for.

Islam loving lefties could teach pedo-priests, or republican senators using gay hookers a lesson or 2 in hypocrisy

no no, send her the photos of all the kids from syria and refugee boats the one on the beach you mong.

>Ar*zona State University
youtube.com/watch?v=SISq_y_WhKg

I wish we lived in a world where white deaths go unnoticed so that I could cave this cunt's head in with a shovel.

Well I do kinda wish we had a another 9/11 even though it'd be completely fucked. It's the only thing that'll wake these idiots up before it's too late

>Implying people give a fuck when it happens to Russians/Belarussians.

You faggots still have Zakhaev in Britain and "Chechen freeduhm fighters" in Austria.

>only because they were white
>Walk in the bathroom, see shit in the toilet
>Shrug and flush it, mildly bothered it wasn't flushed
>Get to the dining room, see shit on the table
>Very bothered because there should not be shit on the table

If 9/11 woke up anyone, we didn't have "moderate" terrorists, not to say ISIS.

Damn.... So true..... Shittttt....

because this shit happens every day in the middle east, not here. these people are retarded.

Nothing will change this cunts mind. Fuck her. Let her be next.

>The fact she thinks it's just white people is the real racism

That's interesting, because Hufflepuff was the house for the superficial and dim.

t. I read the books

If it happens in Africa, Africans notice it.
If it happens in China, the Chinese notice it
If it happens in the West, Westerners notice it.

Why is this a difficult concept?

Sup Forums is butthurt but she is right. People die in terrorist attacks all over the world every day and we don't care.

It goes deeper than just skin color but she is still right.

That book title should read mein kwack

Nothing she says contradicts this. It is the same opinion actually. She probably thinks it shouldn't be like that.

Did you just steal a post from a screencap in this threat and mildly change the wording? Stop making us look more retarded than we already are

Peaceful bomb this bitch

was waiting for someone to post this

So you're saying they have alot to lose...

If only that were real

>further the white race

implying these degenerates weren't going to have nigger babies.

If you find shit in the toilet it is nothing special, but if you find shit on the kitchen table something is wrong.

Checked and underrated.

Typical self-hating SJW. We should start a movement where white SJWs give minorities their money and property as repayment.

ASU is a moneylaundering and child trafficking front for the deep state, like all of the (((ivy league)))
it fronts as a libcuck indoctrination center, as warned of by yuri

>leafposts at own grandfathers funeral
fucking LEAFS