One of these religions is going to save Europe

One of these religions is going to save Europe.

Which one is it?

Neither. Both are dying.

what happens in 27 September

There is only one true religion

What happens?

Islam inshallah

>a bunch of weirdo nerds LARPing as an ancient religion they dont even understand at all because they have done no research into it other than skimming through a wikipedia article and watching viking movies

Europe/The West is fucked because NO ONE is looking forward towards the future.

bingo

>not listing tendies and neetbucks

Christianity is objective truth, the only cure to the postmodernism and nihilism that plagues are society today. Read and hear the words of God and be changed.

>objective truth

The one that actually exists

You can't save patient with brain tumor by giving him melanoma.

god help us all kek

Amen!

Why not both?

Praise Kek brother

Neither because Europe will fall, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

Enjoy your secularism.

Neither. One's long dead, the other is dying.

>that's my birthday
:3 the Jews care

you get it dont you fellow redpilled yankee

ill prey for you goy, or perhaps you are not goy and you will be saved.

Now Thats What I Call Embarrassing Vol 2.

>christianity is dying
nah, it's still growing exponentially.
only the west is falling away, and the west is going to shit.
really makes you think.

How does he choose who is and isn't goy?

>prey
misappropriating language is as un-kosher as you can get. I might take your spot if you don't lift your game.

Tbh this, but what can you expect from bunch of autistic children who unironically qorship a cartoon frog and a shitty website

Paganism isn´t the religion of Europe, but the North. Non-Nordic pagan LARPers need not apply. Christianity though is the religion of ALL of Europe, and will be the one to save Europe as we know it.

Europe is a lost cause. Sorry to burst your bubble. Checkem'

he already chosen many many years ago.
your ancestors were given the chance, they denied it.

How do you know if your ancestors denied it or not.

Know this, your day of birth is the day of the Resurrection of the dead.

Says the amerifat lol

Kind of ironic.

Trump of the world goyim.
the (((Americans))) have chosen wisely

Gonna need some proof there buddo

Not Christianity, both Catholics and Protestants do their most to kiss refugee asses and Orthodoxy isn't really a common thing here

Some genius biologist with an understanding of genetics needs to developed a bio-weapon that wipes out everyone with melanin in their skin. That's what will save Europe.

I'll also be 27 on the 27th. There has to be some hoodoo working there ay buddy. Put in a good word for me.

this, vikangs forever banished to hell.

on a side note if you guys just listened to us and removed kebab none of this would have happened

>I got meme'd by Sup Forums into becoming christian

Kek

Christianity > Paganism

but you are kebab you balkan trash subhuman

Hmmm...

The religion for Europe for 2000 years, which still has lots of followers and was present when Europeans attained the height of the prestige and dominance of the world.

or

A religion for a bunch of snow niggers who lived in thatch huts, never had any developed theology has been dead for at least 700 years and is only pieced together by a bunch of LARPERS.

Tough choice there bro.

sup hungolian

Neither.
Religion is an obsolete dogma propagated by brainwashed dummies.

Neither

Proof of what? That Christianity can stop the advance of degeneracy? The basis of postmodernism is subjectivism. This concept is something that has been around for longer than most postmodernists have been alive and so there are already many rebuttals of this idea done for us. CS Lewis compared it to a window; "seeing through" something is only well and useful if there is something to see on the other side. It is good that a window is transparent so you can see the street or a garden or whatever is beyond the window. But if the garden itself is also transparent, than what good is it? To "see through" all truths is the same as saying you see nothing at all.

>t. 51%

How many white, non-degenerate 'pagans' are there in the world? Can someone give me an actual statistic?

Jupiter, be praised smite them smite them all!

take your proxy off igor veliläinen

1) divide and conquer

but

2) paganism is for faggots, repent heathen scum.

>Paganism isn´t the religion of Europe, but the North.

Paganism isnt just "muh odin" faggot. Its any pre-Abraham religion. Zeus, celtic ooga boogas and Zoroastrianism are pagan.

varg vikernes and the viking hordes will save us. we will slaughter all shitalian gayreeks and live in mudhuts insh´odinn

You should look at European religious demographics. Islam and secularism are posed for growth while Christianity will continue declining.

The secular population doesn't help as they are usually apathetic towards culture, tradition, etc.

really made me cringe.

I am very well aware of that, but lacking a better name, that´s what I used, mistaking myself that burgers would be able to comprehend.

Christ.

>trying to blame me when you misused a word

Varg is promoting divide and conquer and most of his fans are losers. Even though the Golden One is cringy at least he has a much more successful image than Varg.

That drawing is most likely depicting the Apocalypse. Everything is described from a man who lived almost 2000 years before us.
As an example: he described iron horses who breathe fire. That is obviously referencing the tanks.

It's my birthday

As of that multi-headed creature, which is the Beast, there are multiple theories regarding it.

I think that they are astrological. Although out of all the books in the bible, Revelations is one of my least liked ones.

Not Christianity.

Hail Odin

how will pagans save europe if they couldnt save themselvs from christians

cucks!

Judaism

That's my birthday wtf

I meant christianity of course.

>being this leddit
user, I...

Mine too wtf

Ill prey for all of you then my friends :D god bless

judaism got their shit from zoroastrians and egyptians and wahetver pagan aramics

if u want to call christians judaism then by that logic you must call judaism zoroastrain/egyptian/whatever

Paganism is just larping at the end of the day, but a universalist religion like Christianity will do no one any favors anymore.

>me on the left

We ride to battle for the All-Father my brothers

interesting meme but needs corrections to be firmly accurate.

How can we be so sure it's actually the truth? You guys always push that argument that Christianity would be somehow more "credible" and that Paganism is just LARPing, but what do we know really? Christians have a more documented religion,but is it really proof in itself? A fiction can have a huge amount of text and distributed to everyone and it won't make the thing more true as long as there is no verifiable fact inside it. We have no actual proof of any religion. There is actual good arguments however about something that we could call a divine entity creating the universe as well as giving sense to it because of the order inside it as well as the fact that every people on earth had faith in one or several gods in all of history. We just end up with the certitude that something exists but without the knowledge of which one is the truth. There is of course an objective truth but it is yet to be determined. Digging the whole thing and going down the rabbit hole is probably the only good thing to do to find the actual truth.

Yep, what are you going to do as men of the robe when niggers cry and plea to you as fellow Christians? You have no other choice but to cuck yourself.

Neither. Only God can save us.

I wouldn't really consider Zoroastrianism pagan, desu

Both are cults, one's just practiced by generally respectable human beings. The other's just larping viKANGZ autists.

Nice superstition

Apart from missing Ibadi Islam, that looks pretty correct
>mfw this is what too much EU4 has turned me into

Woden!!!!!! Let's reclaim our culture, back to the desert with this Judaic crap.

Also remember, the Romans would worship the Gods of other peoples before invading promising to honor them better, "Pagans" respected each other much more than this single God system. I still dig Jesus but his dad is a jealous God.

religion isn't saving anyone

Hmmm let me see. On the one hand we have Pagan faggots that let Islam into Europe. Then on the other we have Christianity that purged it and led to the creation of every worthwhile modern civilization.

>trusting pagans
shiggity just sharia my digity

Only one religion overthrew tyrannical governments and claimed their rights as derived from the laws of nature and not as a gift from their chief magistrate and only one religion slaughtered the muslims every time they poked at them too many times. Christians are a gift to the world.

Good, so you've reached the point of theism, but have yet to be convinced of the existence of any particular God. The greatest difference between Christianity and most other religions is that the Christian God is an infinite God. I saw the comic attached not too long ago, and you see how it essentially infers that there are an infinite number of increasingly more powerful "gods". The Christian God is often described as "The King of Kings" and "Alpha and Omega", this is telling us that our God is the last (if there can be such a thing) in the number line of gods. Zeus and Thor were falliable, often human-like gods; ones who could be defeated. Christianity takes that to the logical conclusion that, if some gods are more powerful than others than only the strongest god is worthy of worship, meaning the infinite God. The Abrahamic religions follow this tenant, hence why they are inherently monotheistic. I think the falsity of Islam needs no discussion here; watch acts17apologetics on youtube if you want to hear about that, and Judaism isn't counter to Christianity; they still await the messiah, we believe the messiah was Christ. Which brings me to perhaps the most staggeringly hard to believe thing about Christianity, perhaps harder to swallow than the existance of a God in the first place; This infinite God, who knows all and created all, actually gives a shit about you. He loves you, not as say, Trump might love all Americans, but as a Father would love each of his sons. And it is because of this love that God sent Christ to solve the moral paradox of humanity; forced morality can hardly be called morality at all, but all humans have sinned and fallen short of the standards of perfection necessary for them to come to an infinitely just and righteous God. The penalty for sin was death, but since all humans were condemned, it was necessary that one who was not charged with a crime should pay the price for mankind. And thus God became man as Christ

Paganism was subverted by Christianity (Jew religion) long before the rise of Islam (Jew religion). Give me some Vestal Virgins over Nuns you weakling. Ave Roma.

It will definitely be the religion whose gods have sex with horses and will die without magic apples

Who can tell...

Neither and both. It's gonna be respect and love for western civilization, no matter the religion.
You have to respect your ancestors, both pagan and christian.

Every country that's ever banned religion turned communist and commited mass genocide on it's own people. Is that what you want? Commies

He is right if europe was serious, it would send troops to fight the turks along the christian rebels who were many even in today turkey, but i am afraid they would force us to become catholics