Organiser of the Women's March breaks down

A college student asked Linda Sarsour about her tweets saying "I wish i could take Ayaan Hirsi Ali's vagina away from her, she doesnt deserve to be a woman." Linda responds with "YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE" and then goes on to say that maybe that tweet is fake. Then she says "it was in 2011, people say stupid shit when they are at that age." This needs to be seen.

twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/866847033042325505

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bVA02
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha.

Time to start hitting her with the tweet over and over.

Let's fire up that hate machine, boys.

She doesnt deny saying it. She just says that theres no real proof (obviously because she deleted the fucking tweet by now) and that people say dumb stuff when they are young. This shariah law loving cunt needs to be taken down.

Nice. This is how you take them down. You confront them.

The fucking mental illness is so clear, it is horrifying that people like this can not only walk free on the streets but literally organize mass movements.

That bitch got her brain scrambled by that question.

Archive of the tweet she is denying

archive.is/bVA02

>we have a WHITE MALE HERE who has never been directly impacted by any issues
>crowd erupts in applause
Jesus Christ

>Buh buh buh buh YOU'RE A FUCJING WHITE MALE YOU RACIST.

The blinders on these people. They really bought into that whole you can't be racist against white people meme and are going all out.

Democrats will never again.

KEK nice track record cunt

>"it was in 2011, people say stupid shit when they are at that age."
Has she stopped saying stupid shit though?
Because it sure doesn't seem that way.

Remind her that saying stupid shit doesn't give her a pass to want to mutilate women.

Gotta hold them hard to their own rules. If Sarsour thought that way on 2011, then she was a fully grown adult woman who thinks that way now.

She was also born in 1980 meaning that she was 31 when she tweeted that. So her saying "i was young and dumb" is complete bullshit. She says "look your are college kids right? people say dumb shit when they are at that age." Who the fuck is still in college at age 31?

She was 31 in 2011. Thats a bullshit argument anyway.

She's been active since 9/11 though.
How old was she in 2011? I can get this argument if you're talking about something from 20 years ago that you said when you were 17 and edgy as shit.
but 2011 was not 20 years ago

Wiki says she was born in 1980, although idk how solid that is. She definitely looks older though. Theres no way that bitch is in her 20s.

I think that the left will always have a problem with hypocrisy, not because their goals are unworthy, but because of a crisis of ideological purity that's always demanded. Like the Christians can get on board with a dude who's been married 3 times and didn't really step inside a church until he realized the political utility of it, who's done horrific things to the poor hours entire career in order to get a few things they wanted. When on the left you can lose someone with a positive trajectory capable of achieving your goals because of a tweet or a poorly framed statement.

I think in order to achieve the things I want in my lifetime at least, it's time to start looking at the goals of a person and not focus so much on these kinds of things.

Like the Christians are signing off on guys that think that rape has a lot of grey areas and we're over here focusing on a problematic tweet.... something's gotta give if only to save the world from fascism.

>tfw 2011 was 60 years ago

>you're a white male, I was young, and I've helped black people therefore the tweet I "never did" is justified.

Don't remind me

>this event was organized by an Asian American

Relevance?

Last I checked, Christians aren't suicide bombing concerts for teenagers and running people down in trucks, but feel free to keep beating that strawman. It gives your posts a sense of validity and objectivity, for sure.

All she did was mention race that avoid his question. The retards in the crowd somehow thought this was a great speech.

>Mention minorities
>Demonise white men
>Get standing ovation
This isnt anything new user.

>pro women organizers

Only if you conform and have lefty opinions. Otherwise you're in the scrap pile.

is anyone here going to the sarsour protests on Thursday?

kek lemme guess

all the brown ones tried to kick the white ones out

The time to "debate" has long passed. Yous should be killing them.

which means in 2011 she was 31...definitely old enough to be accountable for what you say

Lots of people go to college late, or when they can afford to go. Perhaps even if they're getting certified in another field or going down a completely different career path.

What breakdown? that cunt outright admited doing it and went back to her bullshit as all the cucks and cunts there clapped like fucking retards

No even one dared to stand up and call that cunt out on her bullshit

I hate this fucking planet....

Luckily you're fucking a white male phew almost had to admit that I was wrong there