Manchester Redpilling

it will bring lots of heat and liberal rhetoric but people need to wake up

idea is from a finnbro, if you think it is an appropriate message: distribute this on social media and smash that fucking like button

font: Wurz Medium

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532890/Was-Manchester-suicide-bomber-terror-network.html
youtu.be/cX8szNPgrEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip Ebba, european martyr

Good work.

can't find the image with the tourist who tried to jump over the bridge and splattered
also need to include the one with the teacher run over by a bus

thank you, brother
stay safe

bump

>Manchester Brainwashing
Fixed that for you. Why do you have to turn everything into a brainwashing cause?

spam twitter

learn to fight your enemy with their weapons, newfag

Thank you. We gotta sort this all out.

Not taking advantage of every given chance to spread your thinking is really goy tire!

The jew ways showed us better

her name was Adel

also, pic posted by the finnbro

bump

Make more of them
there are so many more attacks

under what hashtag should we spread them?

Ironically this is what Saudi Arabia, Isis, Jews and islamists want. They crave for us to promote islamophobia and muslim hate so that they have even more reasons to kill us :D

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ARM YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN RHETORIC TO COUNTER LIBTARD ARGUMENTS.

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

'religion of peace' confirmed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4532890/Was-Manchester-suicide-bomber-terror-network.html
>ISIS has since claimed responsibility and threatened further attacks, saying 'one of the caliphate's soldiers placed bombs within a gathering of the Crusaders'. There are unconfirmed reports this afternoon that the terrorist was British and that he may have been known to police before the massacre.

>British. Aye, right.

"If you fight your enemy, they win"

They're inbred sandniggers who cares what they want? Shouldn't be in European countries anyway, they need to sort their own shit out

Not to mention the literal jungleniggers who make up 40% of the "refugee" count

Nice one, people need to be made to see.

Like they need more reasons.

They can't kill us if we don't let them in. Simply doing nothing, or treating every single person like a criminal, and with virtually open borders, is the way we've gone and it has failed utterly. An expensive disaster.

i'd think #manchester, #carryon (from the independent article) and #partandparcel (sadiq khan quote) at the moment

if you haven't seen it

>Not letting people find their own way to death/enlightenment
Don't even imply you talk to "libtards" ever.

weird how mayhems album cover doesn't really phase me but this makes me cringe a little

>Low contrast headline text

Shameful display.

What I hate is to be part of their plans. It is beyond obvious they want us to become ultra right wing in Europe for them to tell the rest of muslims: "See? See?! Those fascist Europeans pieces of shit do not like you! Blow yourself for Allah and kill them! That will teach them to disrespect you!"

How could we solve this problem without promoting islamophobia?

JIDF plz go.

EXPOSE THE JEW. EXPOSE OUR ENEMY.

Don't run head first in to battle with muzzies you retards. Remove the Jew so this can never happen again.

Nuke Riyadh, execute the RSA dynasty, massively reform Islamic tradition a la schism or theses level of reform

fuck, didn't perceive the resemblance until you pointed it out. even chromatically. pelle was a swede too

What the hell are you even on about death/enlightenment for? It's just a book with tips on responses against common libtard "arguments"

What the fuck are you on about, leaf?
Merchants AND Muzzies are the threat. And Canadians.

you'll sound like a flat earther if you say that now, man. have patience
you'd only look like corbyn shilling for his campaign by sending personal condolences right after the "incident" or the bitches crying about islamophobia while people are bleeding in hospitals

just distribute these pieces

They have a death wish, we want them dead.
We can do a deal.

Instead you're part of the leftist agenda of. "Nobody get mad about this or you'll cause MORE terror." I for one refuse to apologize while being slaughtered in my own streets by foreign invaders. If you think flowers and hugs are an appropriate court measure than go ahead. That's the prevailing atmosphere in Europe anyway. Its been workinso well.

You misunderstood me. I would want them all dead. I simply do not want to be part of their plan.

They prey on children to stop their enemy from replenishing their stocks of men. This is how they defeat their enemy. When are all of you going to realize this is a war and act accordingly?

Stop being stupid and think about it.

You're already part of it. Their plan is to kill as many non-muslims as they can.

Why are there always drag marks? Like where you dragging these people?

share this on twitter
come on brits, been up all night together. now it's time for you to act

They'll unironically go to jail.

D E P O R T N O W
E
P
O
R
T

N
O
W

perhaps you're right, bro

I can confirm. Being Fichier S mudslime only get your name in the list, but a white posting this is directly put under arrest and fined/punished.

Cuck.

Propaganda is fine but this is poor quality stuff that will only entrench people's views in favour of refugees and multiculturalism.

It's not about refugees when most of the people committing these attacks are born in Europe and the moment anyone viewing this crap realises that, they'll just dismiss it as "far-right racist bullshit."

Excellent work romobro.

>Your reading comprehension grades in school: 0

The wording is weird for native English speakers. Will get pegged as Le Russian Propaganda.

>Manchcester

>The E.U. "Refugee" Solution

>Tolerate This...And It Will Be Your Children Next

The E.U. bit is still weird, but I can't stand

>E.U.'s

Looks like it was made by some dipshit burger. Don't even consider using this for anything.

NEVER. Over our dead bodies pablo

Good. We can get faggots off the fences at last.

Daily reminder that your links are literal honey pots and anyone who clicks on them is getting a loud dawn visit from the MET.

>know to police

Literally all of my predictions are coming true

All I need now is the image of a bunch of women in hijabs laying flowers at the site and a pro-islamic Unilad post on facebook and I'm 10/10.

That pix is why I whole heartedly believe traitors and (((them))) have stolen this once beautiful land.

Most of you are more than happy of doing it.

>when most of the people committing these attacks are born in Europe

But that's wrong you fucking shitstain.

FFS /pol this is not how you propaganda ....

You need to exposed liberal agenda without exposing your own agenda

Born in those countries or are nationals of those countries. The Paris attacks were carried out by French and Belgian nationals, same with the bombings in Brussels and this attack, as with all other recent attacks in the UK were carried out by British-born attackers.

Conflating the issues doesn't help and just shuts the minds of retards who don't want to accept the truth.

50 years ago
>they will assimilate, there wont be crime or violence
today
>terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a large city

Everyone in Europe would be safer if we treated all muslims as enemies instead of letting them in and hoping they don't cause us any harm.

its not wrong

even the 50 year old London attacker was born in the UK

I just made this one. This is how you expose liberals effectively

This simply cannot be reiterated enough: This is fucking TERRIBLE propaganda. Just utterly fucking garbage that borders on parody of the right.

Just fucking stop.

proof that right whingers are just fear-mongering reactionaries

how can you politize sucha treadedy and explot death of children like this>??
downvoted, unfriended

So what,is the option,this is like an assassin letting in a snake,yes of course it's not the snake but we still have to kill the snake so what if they start blowing up for Allah? That would be their ending,they are wining the race war doing nothing at least fighting we have a chance,I don't care they are willing to kill themselves all i care is I'm willing to kill them before they do so yet I'm not allowed to do it.
We can try to get rid of the ones behind this afterwards

If I can't shoot rabbits then I can't shoot Islamists.

i think lampooning "diversity is our strength" is better than this "if you tolerate this your children will be next" line. that line seems heavy-handed; people respond better to satire. "diversity is our strength" cuts right to the core of the issue.

this meme is more like it.

Someone shop the ladyboy fag with the refugees welcome sign onto the carnage. And I'll post on my sockpuppet twitter

Good for redpilling: weak men -> hard times

The way to escape the cycle is by trying to harden up yourself before the hard times come so you have an advantage i already have a katana,my trench coat,3 boxes of tendies and piss bottles for 2 months

FUCK OFF OGRADY

lol I only this was real

>tell people to stop being cunts
>tell the cunts to leave

There are people who think this is an acceptable reason for cunts to continue being cunts

its too fucking late, the song was very prophetic it hurts
you've tolerated it for too long, now your children are killed

youtu.be/cX8szNPgrEs

>How could we solve this problem without promoting islamophobia?

You're acting like it fucking matters. There won't be an Islam after we're done with them.