Can we get the Koran banned?

Don't countries have laws against distributing material that incites violence? How can we get the Koran banned or altered in your country if that's the case?

We can cite the calls for violence in the Koran and get petitions going for each country. If that doesn't work we could create bibles for religions that call for violence using the same sentences from the Koran as a form of protest.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/bible_quran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k7BRjbGVISI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6PknQW6Ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't islamophobia illigal in canada?

And no it will not work.

religion is merely a bunch of bad ideas, usually put in a book, so the bad ideas can live on forever.

I don't see why not. It's not like religion is real.

In the leaf? I doubt it.

*tips autism*

When you insult the Koran, people die.
T.religion of peace

You can't because of freedom of religion

No it's not.

Then we should have the right to have it altered. Any call for violence in a book that is supposed to be the teachings of god is unacceptable. Enough of us on this will get it altered. Perhaps then the muslims can begin to reform their religion.

only maybe possible in 99%+ christian countries, and in these countries islam is not an issue already, so you can forget about it leaf

Then I can create a religion that calls for violence against muslims.

You can't because that's discrimination

the bible includes incestuous pedophilia (Lot's daughters getting him drunk for 2 nights and fucking him) among other things so that should be banned too

I actually read the koran after years of believeing the media and decided to find out for myself. Let me tell you this is an extremely violent book and is nothing like the christian bible.

Then discrimination against "unbelievers" and Christians is illegal too. There are verses that call for the death of atheists and polytheists and the discriminatory taxation of Christians and Jews.

using your logic the bible can be banned as well

>Then discrimination against "unbelievers" and Christians is illegal too
It is already

that's descriptive, not prescriptive

islam prescribes for its adherents to violently subjugate the non-believers
>Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (quran 9:29)

Really? Where is the verse that incites incest and pedophilia? Did the bible say that was OK somewhere?

>Then we should have the right to have it altered.
You can't because muslims believe that the quran is the inaltered words of God. So change it and it's not really the quran anymore. And even if you suceed in creating a peacefull version of Islam, the ones who will follow will be muslims who were already peacefull to begin with. Others will just say that they are heretics.

Then why can't it be altered? The book that people believe is the word of god commands them to kill and discriminate against people. How hard is it to understand that the countries laws and the Koran are incompatible? Religion should be especially scrutinized because it claims to be divine and people believe it.

>Can we get the Koran banned?
No, we don't want integration.

>Others will just say that they are heretics

Do you recall that period in history where islam was more or less united? They fucked up every nation around them if you haven't read into it. How could dividing them be a bad thing?

My point is that it won't stop terrorism. And muslims are already divided

Koran is what creates a lot of ex Muslims you dumb fuck

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/bible_quran.html

retard.

Read it too, and to quote based Schopenhauer:

Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical needs of countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value.

Bible gets more peaceful as it progresses, the Koran gets more violent. Plus, I don't remember Jesus fucking kids, raping women, and asking his adherents to chimp out globally.
(Source: Koran & Haddiths).
Now, just DON'T get me started on those "camel urine" haddiths...

>Number of Cruel or Violent Passages
again, prescription vs description

descriptive:
>jimmy kicked his dog
prescriptive:
>jimmy, go kick your dog

the quran prescribes violence, the Bible describes its occurrences

>ISIS one-finger salute
That's not an ISIS salute, every muslims do that

Exactly. Even in the linked website, which put Numbers:31 and Quran 5:34 in competition for the most brutal one; the first describes Moses and pals revenge, while the second exhorts believers to kill infidels.

I'm not even a Chrisitian, I'm just fed up with this "B-but the Bible is just as violent as the Quran"

Need to start publicly posting what the Violent Book actually states.
A LOT of people have no idea.

>has to be banned because current year
>also should be celebrated because current year

chooseonlyonebutton.jpg

If you ban the Koran, and thereby Islam, you will have to ban the Talmud and Judaism because Islam is completely based off of Judaism

This is why Jews will never turn against their long time proxy army

The Quran is a work of genius mate. Even from a secular, non-muslim point of view it has tremendous value as a point of scholarly analysis.

>A fucking leaf

No, you pro-censorship lib-cuck.
Censorship is wrong, plus it would only embolden the muzzies to lash is.

The Koran is also a useful tool to redpill for people on the true nature of Islam. Pic related.
This is what muzzies read. This is what they are taught to believe. Ignoring this fact does not help us.

The truth doesn't fear analysis, and sunlight is the best way anti-septic.

>let's improve Islam!

Why the hell would I want to spit-shine a turd?

This. DESU

Reading a "holy book" is the fastest path to atheism.

Good, but you should remove 8:12 (orders to angels from Allah) and 22:19 (this is what happens in Hell) in order to be fair.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ISLAM

youtube.com/watch?v=k7BRjbGVISI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6PknQW6Ms

His lectures are actually about an hour each.

>Can we get the Koran banned?
No. Just no. It's not going to work.
Focus on more realistic goals.

If the koran gets banned the bible follows suit, dumbass. Most holy books contain commandments to murder nonbelievers.
There was a parliamentary debate in the UK about this a couple years back

Happy is the one who takes the child of his enemies and dashes the head against the rocks!

A reformation of Islam is needed.