AAAAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF

AAAAAAAAAND WE'RE OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj1RP2khh8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzQSMSVgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, he's not wrong.

Besides the fact that Muslim communities do not report terrorist activity and sweep it under the rug like niggers sweep murder in the hood under the rug.

He is wrong. Islam condones those killings. If Mr Mohammad is ready to rescind his religion, then I am ready to tolerate his presence. Until then, he is a part of the problem.

Well said Russiabro

I wonder what makes all these white cucks? I mean holy fuck there are terrorist attacks every other week now, how can you still be this deluded? I dont understand.

Not really. The people who commit these attacks are as Muslim as it gets, read the book.

Many were celebrating.

Again with the fucking taxi drivers.

Not all pedophiles rape children
pedophobes btfo

> Mr Azeer the wifebeater dindu
> Mr Muhammed all Inbread dindu
> we are all a big family
So we gas the family.

That's like saying the Jews might ever admit they'd done anything wrong.

Just like all those good Muslim shopkeepers and taxi drivers of Molenbek weren't involved with the Paris attacks, yet somehow Salah Abdeslam managed to hunker down there for 4 months during and intense manhunt and it took a chance traced pizza call to arrest him.

We need some "moderate" muslim memes and redpills.

Hitler and the brownshirt were just extremists too. NatSoc is the Ideology of peace

He's not wrong. You're wrong Sup Forums. You are always wrong.

Tacit approval.

its more a religious piety than anything

Look mate just because we wear swastikas and talk about killing "degenerates/Infidels" doesn't mean we are a hate movement. WE are a movement of peace. You cant blame every Nazi for the actions of a few extremist.

what about ephebophiles?

The Jews won't. That's why they'll never have peace until they accept Christ.

why would they defend degeneracy?
honestly muslims actually do something about the shit we only complain about
at this point i don't want moderate muslims
i want them to kill these false idols called celeberties
maybe the stupid normie cucks will finally wake up and we can start reclaiming our countries

>Mr. Mohammed wasn't involved
Yes he was. I promise He's met these bombers at his mosque. Probably even shared a meal with them.

Mr. Mohammed needs a Molotov cocktail thrown into his home and business.

Mr. Mohammed needs to fuck off back to the middle East while he still has the chance.

Friendly reminder, terrorists are not extremists, they are fundamentalists. It's an important distinction to make when you engage in conversations about the "religion of peace".

Feminised education system and media.
This set-up has suited the elites who run the countries as they wanted open border mass immigration in order to profit.

this is a good response to this

Do you have sauce for that claim?

>Mr Hans is a baker
>Mrs Hans works at a german bank
>they both support nazism
>but it is the soldiers and generals who must be punished

>mr. chong who runs the local chinese grill didn't do the attack. Mr. Pavel who is building your garage didn't do the attack. Mr. Singh who did your taxes didn't do the attack.
you will never see this post because only muslims need to get defended from being blamed for terror.

>Mr. Salem Abul Mohammed bin Mehmat Mohammed bin Modhammed al Mohammed
Stop spreading fake news

Ah yes. The "Good Germans" rationale.

Russiabro is dead on.

SUCK ARAB DICK, BRITISH TOLERASTE KEKOLD LOL

Abdul the taxi driver was watching the news in horror worrying about his mail order Pakistani wife not being shipped to his adress if British became racist.

He worried that he might not be able to have 6 children and that his people might not take over London for good,

Poor Abdul.

Why do liberals masturbate themselves with the blood of their own dead?

Can I just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Smith from your local shop wasn't involved in slavery. Neither was Mrs White from London or her family. Jimmy, a the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.
The people behind last centuries slavery weren't whites, they were extremists using economics as vindication for the fact that they had no qualms with owning people.
Please, I urge each and every one of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of the colour of their skin. They are no more to blame for slavery than you are.
We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened 200 years ago should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbors for a percieved privilege.

>implying

Idgaf about the people who didnt do it, I wanna know who did it

Does mister Mohammed from the local shop know who did it? Or mister Azeer from Lloyd Banks? Maybe Abdul (why no mister here?) The Taxi driver? No?

Why the fuck are we even talking about them?

>Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror: he forgot to do the same, so he wouldn't be send to his heaven with 70 virgins as his comrade in Manchester.
Don't forget, islam didn't changed, as christianity did. (Not that christianity changed much, but at least it stopped crusades.)

when is one of these virtue signalling faggots going to call this for what it really is, a false flag attack to benefit the conservative party in the election.

HOW CAN WE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GALVANIZE THE MASSES AGAINST ISLAM

I HAVE LITTLE HOPE OF IT HAPPENING

>tfw pakistani wife gets all the way to your country only be blown up
You would allah akbar at that point to, right? Admit it.

Google it Ahmed.

Obviously mean words are worse than killing 20 children.

it's just that they are condoning such acts with their silence. just that little fact

Wonder what kind of tune they'd sing if ariana died

Oh for fuck sake, mckenna should just castrate himself because any man with common sense or kids can see this "ive got the moral highground argument/dont paint all with same brush" is just nonsense that doesnt transate well when your part of the clean up crew picking up pieces of ariane's fans.

Its a literal death cult. They celebrate killing unborn babies in the womb. You cant reason with people like that.

>Kills unborn baby
MMMMM so much freedom and enlightenment
>Shitskin kills people
Guys we need to be understanding and tolerant here we cant let senseless violence overtake us.

>THE REAL VICTIMS

I think I found the matching emotion for that eternal anglo poem.

How much longer is this going to go on? Post songs that capture the struggle of the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=tj1RP2khh8s

>The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims.
Yes they were. Contrary to popular belief Christians are not the only religious people who do wrong.

Lets specify that even more: ITS FUCKING ARABS EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

Everyone should read the Koran, or shut the fuck up.
Until you understand what is actually said in the book, stop the virtue signaling pontificating about hour peaceful Islam is.
Because it's FUCKIN not

Not all nazis killed jews, where in mein kampf did hitler say gas jews? just because a few extremist nazis murdered people doesn't mean they'll all like that. Stop being a naziphobe

oh sorry wrong board

What are the benifits of muslims in your country? If you need cheap worker, get eastern europeans and make sure they integrate. Muslims will never integrate due to dumb religion, but drunk easterners can integrate.

I never understand why people are so happy about having muslims around.

At this point all muslims in the west are Schrodinger cats, only the cat doesn't gets poisoned it explodes. That includes Ahmed at the corner store

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Why are you blaming muslims?

It's patriarchy. Not Islam.

#NoHate
#NoBigotry
#OneLove

Dude we are like one world, there's only one race the human race, dawg

>If Mr Mohammad is ready to rescind his religion, then I am ready to tolerate his presence
You're a fool, this isn't a religious problem but a racial problem disguised as a religious problem.
Why do you think these people are so easy to convince to murder everyone in sight?
Why do you think every religion changed over time except this one?

Try to keep in mind your "peaceful" muslim (or nigger or jew or whatever) has always actively defended his not so peaceful friends and are actively lobbying to make sure they can commit more acts of terror. Sure, once he's blown up, they're all like "he's not one of us". But before he exploded? They were more like "he dindu nuthin get him out of prison", "police be violent with him they racist", "you're racist for not accepting every immigrants", "you're racist for wanting to deport criminals", etc.
The "moderates" are complicit and use their moderation as a lobbying tool.

These libcucks are just asking for Moor.

virtue signaling cucks all need to go on the list

sweden attack was a steppe muslim.

They do it for likes. Same way people here post for (You)'s. Appealing to the liberal hivemind of facebook isn't exactly hard. "Muh extremism, muh religion of peace, muh diversity, etc etc".

suicide bombers are cowards now!! BTFO mudslims!!!

In all seriousness why this thread has som nay reoplays when we all know that the one who posted this shit has no clue on how muslims think and calls a guy who decides to suicide a coward?

They can't rescind the religion anyway.

#NotAllSteppeMuslims

No this is Sup Forums. you are in the right board...maybe wrong thread though, but hell, this is Sup Forums so maybe not.

Because suicide is a sin against God and is therefore an act of cowardice.

wtf i love children now

not all golden horde.

And this is exactly why mudslimes get away with this shit. Back in the old days if something like this happened you can bet everyone would be out lynching mudslimes and kicking them out

Why so racist, leaf? Your skin tone a tad too light?

fuck mike and fuck m*l*ysi*n "people"

Please let's try to be rational. That's like saying if we let the Boy Scouts be run by public fags, the amount of sex crimes might go up.

Can i just take this opportunity to remind you that Mr Steven from your local blacksmith wasnt involved in owning slaves in america. neither was mrs pindleweis from the mill or her family. danny, the horse carriage driver, was reading the newspaper in horror along with everyone else.
The people behind slavery werent White, they were extremists using capitalism as vindication for their lazyness.
Please, i usge each and every one of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because theyre white. They are no more to blame for Slave Trade than you are.
We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened 200 years ago should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbors for a perceived slavery affiliation

Jews really did a number on poor old Scott. But the people are waking up. Civil war soon.

Carlos!

I think a bunch of people raised by overworked single liberal moms and absent fathers has created an approval seeking generation. They latch on to any praise or social recognition because they had no parental figures to give them the attention and approval they seek. It explains the tranjennerism and other degenerate attention seeking behavior.

Apart from everything else no one has mentioned the string of overt stereotypes he just rattled off

not all mongoloids

Fuck i just cant take it anymore. Mudslimes kill 30 plus kids with zero remorse and these apologist attention seeking assholes jump at the chance to virtue signal. They should all be ashamed

guys, we should try being nicer to them next time.

he probably felt alienated by all the hate :'(

This is what I was thinking earlier today
The only way this can be solved is through collective apostasy on behalf of all Muslims

BUT DAH CRUSALADS

Who gives a shit what some dumb thot thinks?

Guys he was only being paid 4000E a month by our government no wonder he lashed ou tlike this. Have a little understanding next time.

Maybe he had a good reason . The poor guy :(

>youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzQSMSVgI
This video is more about truck of peace attacks, but he does a good job of breaking down why all muslims are responsible for jihad.
>TLDW: All muslims are commanded to either wage jihad or to support jihad financially or otherwise.

Years ago around 2004 i worked in a restaurant and one of the delivery drivers was a slime from Iran. We were buddies and got to talking about iraq and 911 and all that and he told me most peple in his mosque donate money regualrly to al queda because they are "the only charitable org back home" so everyone gave them money to look after their people.

Low testosterone/too comfy of a life

Wrong. They’re Talmudists masking as islamists..CIA/MOSSAD

Same shit you get on here desu. I find it worse that some girl I went to school with 10 years ago, who is now a hairdresser has to let everyone know about "their prayers and love going out to the people in Manchester". They would never have cared but they want people online to think they are deep and politically aware and conscious person. It's as if they wait for these events to cash in on facebook notifications and approval

Every Muslim is responsible.
Every Muslim is the enemy.

Terrorist apologist.
Terrorist supporter.

>deus vult
>remove all kebab everywhere

Should have just used Muhammad for all three names.

Who gives a shit what you think?

this, fuck that bongnigger and the niggerbuck that seeded his wife's son

100% this... they should start rat every black sheep out... and the goverment should act way harder! as you can see with the berlin christmas truck driver... sold drugs in a large scale before but authorities didnt do shit and now try to hide it

>Mr. Mohammed was luring a teen-aged girl into his kebab shop
>Mrs Azeer was embezzling laundering money for Lloyds Bank.
>Abdul was ferrying his next rape victim to the gang