Brit/pol/ - F to pay respects edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>As to what the Conservatives stand for, they’d rather not say. At times it seems they’re not even quite sure.
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/red-theresas-manifesto/

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxRQM9N0L4M
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY
strawpoll.me/13025746
youtube.com/watch?v=FK9oW99ufzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a morning

Remember
youtube.com/watch?v=NxRQM9N0L4M

F
God guide their souls to heaven.

This has Mossad fingerprints all over it... F

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

HIS NAME WAS SALMAN ABEDI.

who won the shake??

What the hell is with this celebrity grief theatre? Whatever happened to the stiff upper lip? I blame Princess Diana for this.

Salman Rushdie is the murderer

How long until GM police start begging people not to spread pictures for 'security' reasons?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY

Hes ok lads

Jew.

>Roussos
>Greek Name

OP IS A FAGGOT

INCLUDE THE ATTACKER NAME

SALMAN ABEDI

strawpoll.me/13025746
strawpoll.me/13025746
strawpoll.me/13025746
strawpoll.me/13025746

>Taking an 8 year old to the concert of a degenerate coalburner

lipstick at age 8
wow
women really are outa control and need thier asses kicked

I can buy products from countries without wanting them to immigrate to mine.

It's okay everybody, we are being culturally enriched. This is the price we pay so we can be so diverse and multicultural. It's a sacrifice we have to be willing to make.
Bigots.

>he says on the internet

WE WILL NOT LET THE TERRORISTS WIN

>inserts iconic picture of milkman delivering milk during blitz
WE'RE BRRRITISH

and to add to this..even if a bomb goes off in your country, think about the scores of humans brought out of poverty by globalisation

I would say it's worth it

Alex Salmond confirmed as the perp

Trump certainly claiming it

>Your pasta is ShareBlue

We get it, now go cry over being molested and stop posting here.

That's the stupid world of your president. One in which shake hands appearing trong is an important thing.

haha great post mate I was just thinking this place needs more retards shitting up the thread

Scottish separatists back at it again with the terrorist attack

>going to a pop concert

:(

He makes people so uncomfortable. Atta boy Trump.

GREATEST ALLIES

I don't think USA elected a bigger jew in history

>being this cynical and autistic and not having faith in the youth of your nation

Get fucked by paki's fag.

your dog, coffee, IT, car, Food, TV, Diamonds, Liquorice, Computer, Wine can't move to your town and fuck your shit up you dumb cunt.

Just here to pay my respects.
F

Your grave is Arabic.

all you had to do was listen

i noticed he stopped with that shake, it feels like months now since the last time he broke out that powershake, but i almost have to give it to Bibi since Trump tried to pull it in close and apply some bodyweight to his grip whereas Bibi was just freeballing. Solid performance by both, but that was 45% Trump 55% Bibi

One of you lads should blow up a place with no people in or around it, then leave a note somewhere saying it was a White British citizen and say do I get the same protection treatment online that Muslims get or am I just going to be called just because I'm White. Or at least use fucking graffiti.

Like what the fuck happened, you were the British Empire. The massive cunt of the world.

Now look at you. Afraid to say anything to DO anything when your country gets attacked and kills fucking CHILDREN.

You cunts have changed, a lot and not for the better, you've lost your backbone.

>muh Seth Rich

Fuck I hate /r/le_reddit

I hate Americans so much

An 8-year-old probably just likes the melody, you chucklefucks.

i wish a thousand more 9/11s on your country for that post.

>that globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Citation needed.

Reminder that ARE NUTT is the only one who will

>ban Islamic faith schools
>ban the burka
>ban Sharia courts
>reduce net migration to 0

Don't be a cuck, lads.

false flag. no-one died pierce morgan you mainsteam shill cunt

>"British, or from Britain"
What's the difference?
>Salman Abedi
Quintessentially British

So when do we MOAB some ISIS?

We can Moab and bomb ISIS when they attack and gas shit but not when we're attacked?

Hmmmmmm

Donald, as Benjamin had to extend his arm further.

>8yo gets killed by terrorist
>pol posters primary concern is about Ariana Grande twerking

That doesn't make you sound odd at all, lads, that that would be the first thing to pop into your heads.

WE MUST BE MAD

>My IT is Indian

That's nothing to be proud of

Is this the only way to stop it all?

I honestly cannot think of another way

we don't listen to racists

Mosley, Hitler, Enoch, Griffin BTFO

Bunch of soft cunts that's what.

Because nobody has to be just like you, faggot.

agreed

>my wifes son is Nigerian

you mean kept in poverty

capitalism lifts people out

globalism aka government regulation is why everyone poor

get your brain straight democrat

BAN DRUGS RIGHT NOW

No, you're ass is "outa control" and you need your ass kicked.

>my car is English

Hahaha, what a piece of shit

like I said, if you think of the scores of humans that globalisation has brought out of abject poverty, a mere 22 people dying after a bomb goes off is nothing compared to the rest of the good Britain is doing

just ignore it, a couple of aspies who were bullied senseless in school are shitting up these threads showing off their edges. They're exactly as mindless and narcissistic as the Staceys going #notallmuslims, it all translates to 'look at me look at me'

Some people actually think that way

It's tragic

gif pls?

CBS can confirm that the unknown man pictured fleeing the scene is Salman Hudeed, lead suspect in the attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=FK9oW99ufzo

>Quint
fucking british news both SKY and BBC still haven't reported anything about salman abedi after Americans.

still on about that unrelated white arrest

>"not really" winning

This is why you are all pathetic scumbags and will never amount to anything.

20+ innocent little white kids DIED. 50+ are SERIOUSLY INJURED. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for WHITE CHILDREN... but not these fuck 'em bomb 'em all you want"

You are fucking scum and pathetic. You should be OUTRAGED, THIS IS FUCKING WAR. I personally think this was another Mossad false-flag, but whoever it is, you should want to FUCKING DESTROY THEM.

Pathetic and disgusting traitors.

L I T E R A L L Y

>we don't listen to racists
But maybe racism would have save you from having so many muslims in your country...

British is an ethnicity and refers to someone of Briton descent. From Britain means they were born on the island of Great Britain, and are a citizen of the United Kingdom.

>Salman Abedi
>"British or From Britain"

So why didn't we make a law to de-legitimise anchor babies?

Is this really the time please take a minute out of your day to think of the real victims, the "moderate" muslims who suffer because this childs death.

Jacobite rising when?

F

British implies you hold a passport
From Britain could mean he was born here but left

British also implies what they think of themselves to be. From Britain, you don't really have a say in it.

>"they came here to see ariana grande's dangerous woman tour, but they ended up being in a dangerous place"

fucking hell bbc

>the absolute state of Amerilards

seriously, back to /ptg/ you go.

Stop making an ass out of yourself in front of dad faggot

What's the bets on bigoted biased corrupted news not putting her picture in front page.

Like they did with drowned migrant beach boy

DO NOT FALL FOR IT BEING AN ISIS ATTACK. THEY WANT TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM THE FACT ''NORMAL GOOD GUY'' MUZZIES ARE JUST AS BAD.

The #notallmuslims hashtag is in IS' favor to continue so they try to claim the fame.

WAR
A
R

I didn't think I could still SEETHE, but here we go.

Why the fuck does Brit/pol/ even give their 0.02¢ about Peter Hitchens?
The guys a daft retard with absolutely no ability to properly argue with people, and he seems remarkably ignorant of basically any topic he discusses.

Haha great stuff lad make sure you post this again next thread so others can see it

What idiot parent is context with allowing their 8-yearold to attend a degenerate race-mixing whore consert?

fucking gas yourself mate.
you dont bring the third world up by bring the 1st world down.
thats called going backwards you fucking rat

The west is emotionally dead as it doesn't value morality in its own actions and as such cannot value immorality in others' actions.

What do you want us to say? We spend every day here moaning about pakis and muslims, that's not much more to be said. If we had our way none of this would have happened because they wouldn't be here.

Why the fuck can't we discuss everything, why do we have to limit ourselves to pointlessly virtue signalling like we're on facebook and not be critical at all?

Fuck off. If you took an 8 year old to watch a coked up American whore twerk on stage then you're probably part of the reason we're in this mess whether you like it or not. That doesn't mean I want it to happen, as I made clear.

There's little value in discussing something we all agree on (i.e. that Muslims need to fuck off).

>I personally think this was another Mossad false-flag

Wew lad

It was most likely Mossad.

Here in Spain I already saw the photo in some tv channels and they are focusing in that they were children.

He's good when talking about abortion or Russia, but yeah on everything else he's wrong

after the truck of peace hit that christmas market they tried to suppress pictures of the kids who had been killed. Only sandpeople's kids matter Hans get with the program

Fucking degenerate faggot. Why do you care about them? When they say us they don't mean you nigger.