What the fuck is this shit?

I want the old Trump back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G48q_L7G5hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch u jelly

No message like this for the Quebec shooting perpatred by white extremist male targetting mosque?
fuck trump, fuck usa, fuck uk

Trump has always been an Anglophile

fuck drumpfie

I thought we were bros? What the fuck? Is it coz I banged too many women in Vegas?

Who would u make a solidarity message for a good deed?
Try making sense next time u post

You mean the one who was heard shouting Allahu Ackbar as he entered?

>flag
Enjoy never being able to uncuck yourselves.

Trump went to Saudi Arabia and said "radical extremism" instead of Islamic extremism which he used to bullshit rednecks at home.

He should have made a congratulation message for that one

>I want the old Trump back
What's the problem here? I don't see the difference

Trump always softened up when this stuff happened

and witnesses first stated there were multiple gunmen?

shill, out of all the things you could have used that trump did in his recent trip to build you anti-DRUMPF sentiment, you chose something absolutely wrong.
What was he supposed to do? Laugh at all those dead little girls?
Saging this shill thread.

Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge m'lord

Just get rid of him. Pence would be a better leader of the US.

When he says "we" is he talking about his Israeli and Saudi masters?

If Trumo got a gorrillion tons of shit for being a moderate imagine what would happen if he usef Sup Forums rhetoric.
Use you brain for once

>reacts over dubious gas attack that killed children in Syria reacts by making a gross display of wasted money with no effect

>does nothing over ISIS bombing in England killing children

#cutforQuebec

What about white people?

>Trump siding with the Eternal Anglo
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE

welcome to Sup Forums, remember to buy a gold account so you can vote to remove offensive posts!

This meme again? He said radical islamic terrorism like a dozen times

Go home leaf

WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

that trump?

You're right, he should fire some tomahawk missiles at the bomber's residential address.

t Muhummad Al Algerian

Eat shit, frog. You voted to be murdered.

Jewed

>Show up as guest in host country
>Insult their religion while being treated as guest of honor.

Makes sense. Do you even politic?

lmao when you're in a muslim country "radical extremism" and "radical islamic terrorism" are the same thing also he said both you dumb shill

Sometimes you need intelligence analysts. Sometimes you need a seasoned general.

"“So many young beautiful, innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life."

And sometimes you need a Chad to give you the truth in plain terms that everyone should be able to understand.

It reminds me of something Bush quietly said that everyone sort of blew off but explained this shit so plainly. While the (((media))) was blaring their mythic war-of-religion narratives for their Baptist flock, George Bush cut right through it and plainly said "It's a war on civilization." He nailed it and no one really caught it.

This, I say again, was inevitable. That point in technology where the barbarians figure out our tools and use them against us. You put plane tickets, internet information on bombs, encrypted telecommunications in front of savages who cant manage their own lands and they will radicalize under any banner. These shits dont have political demands and yet they continue to be called terrorists. They are too pussy to fight the wars in their own lands. They are just mass murderers with delusions of cultural grandeur.

This doesn't end until someone surrenders. No one surrenders until they are beat down to the point they cant resist. Or they are removed.

There is no other option. This is the new normal until people make the effort to change it.

Why don't you want the Anglosphere?

And that one guy ran away

And apparently the white guys gun jammed

Then you can surely provide video proof him saying that in front of Saudis.

did he even get any rounds off?

Fucking love you guys, that cheered me up

ANGLOSPHERE WHEN?

>implying Trump isn't really siding with Anglo's real masters since Disraeli

You used to be a world power, what happened France? You make me sad posting like this. Don't be jealous of the anglosphere. Embrace your masters.

"... “I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them, from now on, losers, because that’s what they are. They are losers. And we will have more of them. But they are losers, just remember that."

This
youtube.com/watch?v=G48q_L7G5hQ