"“So many young, beautiful innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life,” Mr...

>"“So many young, beautiful innocent people living and enjoying their lives murdered by evil losers in life,” Mr. Trump said. “I won’t call them ‘monsters’ because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now on losers, because that’s what they are.”

HE WONT CALL THEM ISLAMIC TERRORISTS ANYMORE FUCKING DROPPED REEEEEEEEEE

but he's right

they aren't true muslims.

He's showing his true colours, I want him impeached for betraying us and Pence taking his place.

>haha losers XD

The state of Western civilization.

I was keeping an open mind re Trump but after he sucked up to the Saudis so hard I've lost any respect.

The Jihad is a precept in the Quran.

Muhammad was a murderous warlord, so were his descendants.

After taking saudi money it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't wanna say shit about islam. It's disappointing.

He's right about the fact that they're losers, at least.

>The Jihad is a precept in the Quran

there's greater and lesser jihad true.

greater jihad is being pious and fighting of sin

lesser jihad is fighting attackers

These kids did nothing to isis, thus it can't be jihad.

>so were his descendants.

Umar and the traitors that followed him were, true.

Iman Ali, RA, and his children were not.

Wait there are still people /here/ that believe in Trump after Saudis, Syria, Ivanka and Sachs ? I thought that it was obvious that he is another Soros shill, and that people that were still praising him here were doing it ironically ?

>He didn't call Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists
The fuck does it matter? we know who he's talking about

Fuck off, shill.

A tweet that isn't retarded. I'm proud of him

>solidarity

fucking commie words

>refuse to call them monsters
>call them losers
To be fair, if I dedicated my life to killing infidels I'd be pissed if I was called a loser instead of a monster or terrorist, both of which sound more dangerous.

But isis is winning
Islam is winning
They have now moved on to attacking the young.

White genocide

tiem for solidarity :(

Still waiting for a leader who understands the obvious fact they are muslims and nukes Mecca. It should have been done the day after 9/11, hopefully May will step up to the plate and do what needs to be done.

They are not winning. Look at the shithole craters they call their countries.

These are actions by beta incel losers who think they're gonna go to heaven and fuck 72 virgins if they kill some infidels. Their culture is shit and their countries are never progress past the dark ages.

He's such an annoying faggot now

Enjoy your one term you cuckold

>trump is calling the terrorists losers
>taking their funds away as well
>mfw trump is a high school bully to the terrorists

You retard

Of course ISIS is winning, in the end they are just tools of the Saudis and Idraelis and the US continues to side with them

>Taking their funds away

By giving them weapons? Trump just gave $100 billion worth of weapons to the Saudis, the biggest supporters of ISIS on earth. Fuck off

Yet they now control the territories of the once great empires of Egypt, Bithynia and Persia. Don't underestimate them because they are backwards savages. Take no chances and nuke them now.

fuck off kerim why are you cucking for sunni dogs

Do we even know if it was a sand nigger mudslime? Because him jumping up to immediately blame sand nigger mudslimes would look kind of bad if it wasn't.

Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about anything except making money and receiving attention. He is on the kike media's leash and the cultural Marxists terms. He is a fraud.

> was it Muslims?

>president actually speaking negatively towards violent subhumans

yeah I can see how that would seem weird after the last 8 years.

what did i say wrong though?

Jihad is a Shia practice too, i simply pointed out how this isn't Jihad, greater or lesser.

I don't defend the attackers, and less the Wahhabist cancer

Because he knows who did it now.
False flag bombing so nobody would see Kim Dotcom on Hannity.
#SethRich

He has to put his one tweet in quotes and make sure everyone knows he was the one who said it. Fuckin' pathetic.

He really change after that deal, maybe it was from touching that glowing globe

>after he sucked up to the Saudis so hard I've lost any respect

You mean after the Saudis bowed before him and kissed his feet?
fuck off shill

It confirmed

>greater jihad is being pious and fighting of sin

problem is "sin" in Islam means a lot of things contrary to Western culture and fighting off sin could easily mean blowing up a concert

Who got the money? The saudis

Fuck Drumpfstein but that's unironically a good statement.

No. The US gave Saudis weapons and in return the US gets the money

Another problem is that historically this shit didn't exist.
It originated with Wahhabis who were supported among other by Brits and Americans.
That's the cold hard truth. Arab or other imperialism by Muslim nations is a totally different thing from indiscriminate slaughter that only came to be relevant and widespread in late 20th century.
Perhaps there is some connection?
Use your brain a bit and learn history.
No, I'm not Islam apologist, far from it, it's an awful religion, but when they say this isn't Islam they are correct. It's Wahhabism. It's a cult.

Yeah it's sand durkas.

They are shock troops. These mudslimes wouldn't be a problem if the West had strong leaders who are actually interested in preserving Western Civilization. We would nuke them back to the stone age and there's nothing these low IQ, inbred retards could do to stop it. Unfortunately we are ruled by (((psychopaths))) hellbent on destroying Christendom and the white race, who use propaganda, lies and shaming tactics to keep us from acting on our best interests. Focus on (((them))) instead.

Trump needs to call them Radical Islamic Loser Faggots and watch heads explode

what sin did these kids commit?

being christians? killing people of the book is forbidden, unless you are attacked. the Quran ''to him his religion, to me mine''

Music? is music a sin? No. There is absolutely no consent on this. the Prophet, pbuh, never mentions or says that, not even implies it.

Scholars from all Sunni sects, say a muslim should just avoid ''obscene'' music with cursing words...etc

only the Wahhabists consider instrumental music haram. even they say music without instruments, is allowed.

these are deranged individuals that would kill for any reason.

the mountain Serb is right

in the 80's the US was looking for suicide bombers, but no Mujahadeen in Afghanistan would do it, as killing yourself is the greatest sin, regardless the situation

this is a 21st century creation.

>is Salman Abedi a sandnigger

Really activates those almonds

>not dropping 22 moabs and 59 tommohawks on isis right now
>calls them losers instead