Catch 22?

22-05-13 Lee Rigby
22-03-16 Brussels Attack
22-07-16 Munich Attack
22-03-17 London Attack
22-05-17 Manchester Attack
22-07-17 ???
What's next? Why on the 22nd do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AgFeZr5ptV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5pqC5pWTs
helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html
quran.com/22
youtube.com/watch?v=w1WQhKSFP58
newschannel10.com/story/28603897/isis-releases-kill-list-seven-texas-cities-included
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET THIS GOYIM

July 22 was the date of the massacre here in 2011.

Dubs. Duh.

Whats going on with the recurring 3, 5 and 7s?

Im to lazy to look this all up so anybody confirm these dates.

youtu.be/AgFeZr5ptV8

It all is making sense now.

They are the first 3 prime numbers if that's anything

digits has confirmed big brlin attack and/or russia.

>They are the first 3 prime numbers
Poor 2. I remember you, anyway.

it's at least proof of coordination between the attacks. They all have the same planner. If we look through photos of the incidents I'm sure we could find some reoccurring faces.

what the fuck

It checks out

gotta get them wrepeating knumerals regardless of your religion

it's the astrotheological relevance. all the solstices and equinoxes fall on the 21-22. these are occult sacrifices.

Probably quaran verses or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5pqC5pWTs been watching this guys vids for years. listen up goy.

>22 die on the 22nd
>mfw

Cant be bothered to watch the whole thing.

Can you give me a quick run down of what he says?

you can shit on the iluminati all you want, they got a great sense of humour

WTF

pol in a nutshell

always on the 22nd

months separated by first 2 months, then 4, then 8, then 2, then 4...

There's definitely something going on there.

But don't forget there are constant terrorist attacks.
And this completely skips Nice, Sweden, Paris etc.

So maybe these have a certain significance, or are not done by the same group?

There were so many attacks, obviously some will coincide in the same day
put them all and you'll see that there's no pattern

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

It's not even a false flag at this point. The jew running the muslims as a proxy army against the west. EXPOSE THIS.
Shill the Truth everywhere. Write it on walls, stick it to bus windows, piss GAS THE KIKES in to the snow.

We have to present this truth to the world, its our offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

How are these Muslims so reliably obtaining du/bs when I cannot get them?

OP I guess but these are the biggest most breaking in Europe you hear about most it can't be just a coincidence, ps 22 dead WTF

O yeah maybe it's the same group that like the number 22 xD must be something about the meaning of catch 22 it would kinda make sense desu

helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

11 - The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the Dajjal/anti-Christ. In Latin the Devil’s name is LVX which translates as (50+5+10 = 65 =6+5 =11)
Just as a point of interest, Armistice Day/Remembrance Day November 11 at 11:11 (Triple 11)
22 - The number 22 is a double 11. It is also a reoccurring 2. It is the number of
the Master Builder.

WTF is this website, maybe bullshit

fugg xD

what about this?
quran.com/22

This was also Queen Victoria's birthday.

Is Trump going to 'drive 'em out' of Britain too?

Didn't think so. Trump is as bad as that nigger Obongo. Sucking on that Saudi cock. Doing nothing about the Mohammedan terrorism that comes from Saudi.

The last decent politicians was Enoch Powell. He told the truth. Time we listened to him and started defending our nation from Mohammedans before our streets are foaming with our blood.

pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france pls france

O the Paris attack that was on the November 13th, the first bomb = 21:20 (20:20 GMT) 2 2 2 2 WTF IS THIS?! I'm scared but I think I'm into something here cx

Figure out the order of the months and see if there's a pattern for predicting attacks:

5, 3, 7, 3, 5, 7, ?, ?, ?

Sacrifical Dates. When you'll take the Green Pill and look into Gematria you'll ned fucking downers to go to sleep.

These attacks are the NWO's way of showing us that normies are not human, they are something less than human, they will ask for permission to do anything, even to live. and if anyone ANYONE takes that permission away, they will obey.
There is no reason to feel sad or anything for them. They are not people, and not capable of TRULY human feelings, like anger for someone who oppresses you, like Muslims and governments that enable them.

They are bred to obey and feel insecure, drugged, pumped with hormones and degenerate entertainment. After their children are deliberately slaughtered on a ritual day, they literally defend their murderers because of they were programmed to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1WQhKSFP58

And the Russian metro attack time== The blast, which struck a crowded metro train near the historic city centre at 2:20 local time, and came as Vladimir Putin was visiting the city

No you mug.

There are people out there who think numerology is a part of 'magic'.
It doesn't have to be real, they just have to believe it.

But answer this; Given there are so many terror attacks, as i pointed out, and that big attacks like Nice and Paris are left out of this, what is special about these attacks?

They all featured in the media heavily.
How many happened when the 'narrative' was being wrested from those in control of it?

It's awful convenient how many of these attacks happen right before big news is expected, or a big vote is happening, don't you think?

And nothing ever changes, same old responses. Though there is some change, most leftists get pushed further left, most rightists get vindicated or pushed further right, and silent majority normies don't swing either way. But the narrative always goes back to Islam is innocent/guilty.

I don't blame you for missing my point. You went to British schools like I did.
I'm saying something is up with this, but what? Discounting it out of hand is retarded, especially when a golden ratio like pattern is being presented to you.

I knew it ...
I knew there must have been some pattern to it.
Fucking kill me, I'm going insane

14 July 2016 (Bastille Day)
c. 22:30 - 22:35 CEST (UTC+02:00)

7, 3, 5.

>2
The only even prime. The last of its race.

show method or explain. i dont think there is enough info to continue the pattern.

>5, 3, 7, 3, 5, 7, ?, ?, ?
5, 3, 7, 3, 5, 7, 5, 3, 7 from the information we have. Also, all prime numbers so far.

relevant

I'm genuinely not sure if you are trolling...

Maybe that fits in somehow. But given ISIS's nebulous nature (ie anyone can claim they were ISIS if they go through the right motions), it makes me think some are genuinely ISIS, and some are by another group. Could still be another terrorist group, or it could be false flags or some any other convoluted bullshittery.

But those mentioned days are all on the 22nd, and occur in monthly intervals of 2, 4, 8, 2, 4.. and so on.

It could just be a statistical coincidence, an amazing anomaly, or fuck it maybe KEK's favour is universal for those trying to fuck up the system...

I think it's worth watching at least.

search 7 5 3 or 3 5 7

No fuck you anglais. We'll never be done.

So the next one will be July 22nd.

Lunar calendar?

Here you go nigger

>O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.

kek you brought the truth

Isnt Isis a pagan godess or something as well?

Going to sleep now but good luck finding the meaning of this 22 bullshit, Cx

This isn't my expertise so we need more autism on this but seems related to full moons? Pic related is lunar calendar for 2016 and most events happen on full moon and new moon.

Yes she is Nimrods consort Semiramis.

>TFW my birthday is on july 22

Its also my 22 birthday

Solar eclipse happening Aug 21.
Big terror attack Aug 22?

>ABB was also a Freemason

And the hyphen

After the first million absolute bullshit waste of time videos get posted, you start to just ask them for a summary before you waste your time.

This seems likely, good call.

Is the 22nd the date the government sends them their dole money so they can go and buy a bomb?

22-07-17 is right. We're talking about sequence and series.

November
December
March
July
July
July
July
November
December
March

Depends on if the 7/7/17 or 17/7/17 alien invasions ever happen

17 07 2014

8 7 7

No just checked.
2013's moon on the 22nd was just short of being a full moon.
2016's moons on the 22nd all were just short of being full moons.
2017's moons on the 22nd are "waning crescents".

That could be something, but I doubt it. It feels like grasping at straws. But one could argue it's a hidden message (to who I can only speculate wildly), this also assuming support for islam starts now waning in the media etc, which I heavily doubt.

This does seem to hold some validity, but what about all the other terrorist attacks?
This is only 5 of hundreds & thousands...

Unless these were done by a group only claiming to be ISIS, but that just feels.... cheap. Maybe it is the truth, but it feels like baseless speculation that will only hurt the cause. If there is some evidence we could find, then it's worth pursuing. But given the likely culprits being in "the industry", we're never going to find anything short of a wildcard leak.

Just checked the lunar calendar - aside from 2017s attacks, they all fall on nearly full moons. The lunar equinoxes as pointed out by the user I link. So this is unlikely, unless solar eclipses signal something...

I suppose if God and Jesus and Paganism etc are all forms of sun worship in one form or another, maybe a solar eclipse IS a big day..

This thread has info as well :

As for the 22, I remember watching a Santos Bonacci lecture once where he said this is the day of the month when the Zodiac usually changes and hands the Sun over to the next house in the sine wave, but I don't remember which lecture was it.

Might as well put down the Russian metro bombings as well

>And nothing ever changes, same old responses. Though there is some change, most leftists get pushed further left, most rightists get vindicated or pushed further right, and silent majority normies don't swing either way. But the narrative always goes back to Islam is innocent/guilty.

Conditioning.

Idk
Is that the day their welfare checks clear?

screencap cap it , i think masons will try to make it happen to effect german election

What?

nigga how do you even plan the death toll in a nailbomb suicide attack

Yeah, which makes me think its a distraction through and through. It seems like a setback as it redpills a few people, but by an large nothing changes. Its a safe fallback to retake the narrative.

I don't think the media is complicit though, not entirely.

But one counter to all this - Trumps comments about sweden and Europe being dangerous during the election - lefties chimp out at him, then a day or two later it kicks off.

Maybe the jihadis are off the leash. Or its competing sub-factions. Or maybe its just some false flagging courtesy of foreign governments.

They don't give a shit about german election. It's already in the bag for them - Merkel of Schulz are only candidates. The whole system is rigged in Germany (like it isn't elsewhere...)

This. Don't take numerology too far. It hurts your own investigation when you do so. Keep your objectivity.

Coincidence goy.

S H U T

I
T

D O W N

It is a nice book indeed.

This is correct, as long as there really is an attack on July 22 this year.

>British education

My autism is now weapons HOT

New pattern. All numbers are divisible by 1.

New pattern. All years have four digits. All Start with 1 or 2

Ever heard of the crusades? Get some historical perspective, Christians have killed more than anyone.

New pattern. All numbers become 1 when put to power of 0.

1 1 1

3 x 1s stand for 3 major monotheistic religions.

Power of 0 is illuminate. Reduce the 1 world power.

Half of 22 is 11.
5+2+2=9

9-11

then 1 year 1 month and 1 day later bali was bombed

Mongols killed more than anyone. Get your facts right.

Next possible attack according to this pattern is 22 july 2017.

>mfw July 21 is the Belgian national holiday.

Ramadan is coming so there's going to be more attacks anyway. It's inevitable.

There was a hit list that was released some time ago, it was of towns in the U.S. that ISIS is supposedly planning on targeting.

newschannel10.com/story/28603897/isis-releases-kill-list-seven-texas-cities-included
>tfw my city and county is on there

Is this fake news or something to be wary of in the future lads? It seems like these cities have somewhat religious affiliations, or are major porting areas

Paris 11-13-15
Nice 06-14-16

Paris is both 11 and 15, but nice sorta breaks the chain a bit.

Ramadan would more likely prevent attacks because of loss of energy for not eating and drinking