We need a word or phrase for twats like this

Who jump straight on Twitter and virtue signal for likes. Can you think of any?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsround/13865002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck it im fucking done with this shit

i don't give two headless shits anymore

Virtue Vultures.

>likes
>666

perfect, good job

Satan approves

Someone make a sign and put along side this; not every monster is a muslim, but every muslim is a monster

virtue signaller
hashfag

So evil is genetic but gender is a social construct?

Faggots

Baizou

baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviors

>refuses to even think about his motives
>reduces him to some unthinking ogre

typical lefty. maybe he wanted virgins. Does that make him a monster? Nah, makes him a horny psychopath high on religion. In fact, I like the idea of getting high on religious stuff for an edge against degeneracy. Shame I'm an athiest.

Is #PrayForManchester and #ReligionOfPeace already trending on Twitter?

Traitor.

God I hate when they're pushing their shit.

PEOPLE HAVE DIED HERE

Isn't that a good cause to stop pushing their shit at list there? In order to respect those who died?

Imagine you have died there and some alt-right nut puts a plate on your grave that reads 'it was a fucking muslim. every fucking time', how does it feel?

>typical lefty
This. Untill there is a rightwing attack. Then there is someone to blaim

Narcissignals

>Imagine you have died there and some alt-right nut puts a plate on your grave that reads 'it was a fucking muslim. every fucking time', how does it feel?

sounds gr8 m8

I don't now, let alone in the future.
They deserve it for promoting these subhumans.

Sociopathic Justice Warrior (SJW)

>100% accurate

This is like the guy who shouted "you ain't no Muslim bruv" to a Muhammadan stabber. People clung to it as if it somehow proved the stabber was not a Muslim even though he obviously was. And it turned out the guy who said it wasn't a Muslim himself. Random non-Muslims telling Muslims they're not Muslims even though they probably know next to nothing about what Islam teaches. This is the world we live in.

Willing collaborator
Terrorist ally
Enabler
Apologist
Criminal?

I hope someone with balls does this.

"This is the consequences of Islam in Europe. 1400 years we've been fighting them and we'll fight them until they or we are gone. #EuropeLives #WhiteEurope"

>muslim
>race
everytime

Someone needs to do this if i ever die by the hand of a shitskin

goats..

Meaning people like that are essentially enflatable goat fuck dolls

I gotta remember this one.

Terrorists supporters are terrorists themselves.

Im using it

Perfect

seems good

And nobody ends up doing it because it turns out we're more respectful than them. That's funny.

>"no true muslim"

Muhammad was not a Muslim. He was a monster.

Muslims don't actually exist.

It's what the chinese use to describe them.

We need a word or phrase for the people who don't understand that religion and race have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Stupid Fucking Ridiculous Cunts of Illiteracy is too long

>muslim
>monster
potayto, potahto

These delusional people with Stockholm syndrome need to be purged before the non-whites.

They are the ones welcoming the mudslimes, but since they are white, no one will defend them when they are disposed of.

After they are gone, there will be no one to complain when the rational people finally reclaim their countries back.

It was a muslim monster

>It was a monster

Liberals really are stupid as fuck.

Noice.

Can I repost?

Stephen Coughlin Red Pill Brief

Bad quality

All about who or what the killer was, not about the senseless mass murdered victims. The killer wins the attention sweepstakes every time.

There's already one, fifth column.

KEKS

women and cucks.

Alredy done, m8

Sup Forums has much more reach and much more power than we think, start using this today, and it'll be used in future events tomorrow.

#nailbombsforpeace

Attention whores?

bbc.co.uk/newsround/13865002

I'm all for invasive monitoring of all muslims

>He wasn't a muslim he was an extremist :(

>ELLIOT RODGERS WAS A WHITE CIS MALE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS AAAAAA ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES MUST BE JAILED

Why can't leftist be reasonable while keeping the same agenda, e.g "Yes he was a muslim, which is why we must protect other muslims, who are exposed to such extremists but mean no harm themselves"
Why do they have to LIE instead?

corrected

this

What's the point if they just monitor till they pop?

Newsround is news for kids before Blue Peter comes on m8

+1, I like this

Why aren't UK men out slaughtering muzzies?

love it

lol plz tell me this is real

>religion and race have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
But they do. Muslims are mostly sand people and dindus.

They have forgotten they have balls.

its the same shit every time

I don't even look for these posts anymore because I know it's there and I just get depressed

Underrated

>I don't even look for these posts anymore because I know it's there and I just get depressed
This. What can you do to these fanatic Marxists? Nothing. They are so full of ignorance, misinformation and smugness that there's room for nothing more. Talking to them is so god damn depressing when they ignore the very reality and respond from atop such a high horse that it'd be lethal to get down from it.
>islam is a religion of peace, sweetie. Your bigotry, racism and internalized misogyny makes you blind to the complexity of this situation, honey. We live in a culture where people hate minorities, lgbt and women. Simply hate us.

And a new meme is born

I like this a lot.

Terror deniers

Essentially.

I like it user, let's try to get this off the ground.

How does it feel to know you've created something that's going to be mainstream in a few months?

it's an old meme

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

of course we do, We have a lot more power than they want us to believe.

it's fucking awful

>wtf i don't like this terrorist attack, let's look at why he did it and see if we can do some risk minimization
>STOP USING A TRAGEDY TO PUSH YOUR ISLAMOPHOBIC HATRED BLA BLA BLA BLA

>wtf i don't like this terrorist attack i'm just, like, so broken omg [emoji] [emoji] [emoji] [emoji] literally shaking wtf [emoji] [emoji] terrorism has no religion [emoji] thinking of all those innocent muslims who will be given dirty looks tomorrow because of this. remember to vote labour, don't let Hate and Fear win
>SO POSITIVE, LOVE YOU XX

Not enough insipid hastags 7/10

They think it is racist to be against illegal immigrants too, which there is a word for them. They are called "unicentrists" and they have a "unicentric" mentality based on "unicentrism". I came up with the word(s) 6+ months ago to describe what is going on globally, which I have a definition and everything. It is the natural evolution of language to describe the indescribable in order to expand perception.

I'm in the process of sending out letters to politicians in regards to the "situation" using new terminology. The dynamics of politics is about to change drastically. It's good shit and puts everything into perspective! I'll upload a copy for Sup Forums in a couple months.

it was a muslim monster

Pusslims?

please think up a name pol. virtue signaler isn't strong enough. fuck these people

makes you sick doesn't it, they're basically saying they don't really care about victims, they just want likes

it needs to end. does kindness == weakness?

Good Kafirs

White feathers

>Blacks can't be racist
>Monsters can't be muslim

What's next, Sup Forums?

?

I would smile from above, thinking there is hope left

FUCK OFF SHILL

MUSLIMS ARE MONSTERS AND RETARDED ONES AT THAT

72 VIRGINS = 72 WHITE GRAPES LOOK AT THE TRANSLATION

Such behavior is subhuman and unreal, so why not...

>beta real
>beta human

nu-left, alt-left or white left

>or

>implying these two ideas are mutually exclusive
He was a monster because he was a Muslim.

nice

>"Hello there fellow Pol users! I am one of you!"

Every fucking time!

>correction

noice

They probably gave him the fucking idea