I'm ready to admit that we've been duped and you?

I'm ready to admit that we've been duped and you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
globalresearch.ca/rex-84-fema-s-blueprint-for-martial-law-in-america/3010
constitution.org/abus/garden_plot/garden_plot.htm
permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The founding fathers could care less about jews so no.

Your founding fathers aren't here anymore.

>trump should talk shit about the people he is trying to get Great deals from for america while in the belly of the beast.
god damn never fucking run for prez and NEVER fucking run a business you stupid fuck

no we didn't, south africa
only nationalist retards were extatic about him going against israel

Founding fathers were masonic, ie junior jews

he never pretended not to be a topgoy

did you believe the "anti-semite" meme?
donny is literally surrounded by jews. you fucking retard.

>trump is literally hitler!!
>hah hes a jew puppet!!

what is wrong with liberals

You aren't American.

Learn to forgive, Sup Forums. What Israel did in the past is distant past. Focus on the future.

Donald ((( J ))) Trump

Whats wrong with being friends with Israel? You some kinda bigot user?

This is true conservatism.
Pre-election Trump was for edgelords. I'm glad he has matured.

Merchants are parasites on all other peoples of the world.

Right, because I claimed he was Hitler at any point in this thread.

>Doing the exact same shit as any pres. Before him
>goddammit don't point it out he... He.. He's God send I s-swear

IDGAF about Israel just leave it alone.

I never believed he was actually one of us but I didn't imagine him being one of (((them)))

lets be clear here, I voted for Trump because I don't want income tax raised and I like my guns.

Duped? You ignored all he said about Israel during the election?

>Trump is getting good deals for us I promise
He is licking the kikes assholes clean for goy points

That's they power of the media. They control everything even racists see, think, and feel, and they duped you into thinking Trump was a fellow racist.

Kinda funny how America wants to shove itself into everyone's faces and when we take a look you get annoyed.
I liked Donald Trump, so what?
Now I think Sup Forums has been tricked.

america won't see improvements until an all out anti-israel pro-white (jews are white but not israeli jews, white jew here) and anti-woman president is elected

>Doing the exact same shit as any pres. Before him
oh that

Fair enough.
No? I just hate all kikes.

Democraps pretty much said that they dont care about white people because we will be a minority in 20 years. All Trump had to do is not hate whitey. Easy decision. Would still vote for Trump today.

He is extraordinary because?

>The founding fathers could care less about jews
but they were masons aka good goys

The merchants always have both options covered. If Hillary wins, atheistic bolshevist jews call the shots, if Trump wins, zionist capitalist money lenders win. The game is fixed, but the goym know ! Shut it down !

dae not mind as long as its LEALLY
btw europeis undergoing a CULTURAL invasion
also MUSLIMS are the real problem - israel supports democracy, women's rights, and sexual liberty

We didn't do anything dipshit, you threw yourself into the fold and now want to consider yourself an honorary outraged American.

You have to get to the root of the weed not just the leaves

Good goy, (((they))) are our closest allies. Get a grip.

what have the kikes and israel actually done for america besides attack one of their warships and subvert them at every opportunity?

Really? It seemed like your elections were blown up all around the world. It's not like it was the topic of choice here on Sup Forums or anything. I don't consider myself anything other than disappointed in myself for trusting a politician.

you all have a real multi cultural utopia down there, dont ya !

Be a good ((ally)) but it seems the Americans in this thread can't see it.

Kinda funny how it doesn't affect you but you want to pretend it does so you voice your outrage and get some (you)'s.

Sorry your country sucks because of niggers. Maybe blame your own leaders first.

I knew you retards were being duped from day number one.

There wont be a wall but there will be more destabilizing wars in the middle east.

You can't stop ZOG in the ballet box, sorry guys.

good goy

>Founding fathers were masonic, ie junior jews

George Washington had more money than anyone else in the Country

nerve of that guy taxing likker to pay for some murder killing, he should tax his own damn likker to pay for the killings

I am glad you have discovered self realization. Now fuck off.

Crashed some skyscrapers, made some insurance money, danced around, celebrated when America got mad at Israels enemies for blame. But they ar besd ally xD

Bad ad homonem there burger. I'd rather be here than there right now. White South Africa is as western as it gets except for the lack of terrorists attacks.

There was probably a 2% chance of real change with trump, it was still better than the 0% chance of positive change with hillary. I will take the 2% every time.

I'm not outraged just dissappointed. My country isn't as fucked as yours, good luck dealing with the people controlling your entire currency while I deal with half retarded savages.

Shit has always rolled down hill, always will. Golden rule, he who has the gold rules

Why so triggered?

babys first awakening? all politicians are the same, they are in the same boat and same bed just dragging the blanket on themselves

and neither of them give a slightest fuck about us - common people

From what i read you all are going to get the rhodesia treatment. I wouldnt trade places with you either.

>I read this
>this must be true
Who knows? Perhaps we all die and you ignore it so that the (((Americans))) can stop the evil nationalists once more.

No there is a 0 percent chance of change with either one.

He will vaguely implement some minor anti immigration stances and lower the taxes for the rich some more, and in four years a radical leftist will be elected once a wave of anchor babies become voters.

The way it is set up you cannot achieve any change democratically. Just let it fucking fall apart, open the fucking borders, let Millions of Africans and Muslims in, fuck it. Just destabilize my shit senpai.

Call it baby's first awakening, sure. Trump is a good showman, but at least now I know.

what if...

and hear me out,

you guys are wrong about the whole "jew" conspiracy.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Im an evil nationalist, no ragrets

Mad he doesn't give a shit about you?

Hindsight is 20/20

Of course you might be right but I'd rather not take chances.

No, you?

Too much contrary evidence

No dumbass I'm talking about us, the Afrikaners.

>duped
Hey it's not Trump's fault you didn't pay attention his campaign. He always said he'd be a pro-Israel president

I am going to make fifty threads on the havaara agreement and say that hitler secretly loved the jews and israel
hitler betrayed us!
>the person making the anti trump threads doesnt even like hitler and actually is jewish
yes, I too read alinsky

>some foreign dipshit thought trump was going to be tough on Israel despite objective reality preparing him for the exact opposite for years
If trump simply takes a knee for the next 8 years and appoints 2 or 3 more conservative SCOTUS he will go down as a white savior, get a grip saffer

If you are white i would take you as a refugee over mudshit somali s every time.

When as Trump ever been anti Israel?

No, because it is unrealistic to expect any U.S. president, no matter how nationalistic, no matter how pro-white, no matter how right wing, to outright reject Israel and Jews. I never expected Trump to be redpilled on kike tricks or to be the next Hitler. In fact, I'm not really sure what YOU expected him to do.

What I would be shocked by is if he went to South Africa and praised it for any reason other than being one level above a monkey infested favela shithole. At least the jews kill mudshits. White South Africans exist solely to get cucked on an hourly basis.

I support your struggle, i think you are outnumbered though. As an ethno nationalist i beleive africa ismfor the niggers. Australia, north america and europe are for us whites.

I am white but I don't want to be any bodies refugee. I might as well be a mudslime.

Dont you remember all the anons that said during the election "Trump is just playing 4D chess, he hates kikes, keep your enemies closer hurrr."?

Is Trump going to turn America into a Jewish nation?

>he said with titanium bars on his bedroom window, about to hop in his armored car to drive to work at the place that looks more like a bank vault than an office
Say hi to some ghouls for us cunt

Then you don't support me. Fair enough, I'm not looking for hand outs.

Right because I work in the townships or any other black areas. Ignore the part where I said the white areas are pretty much on par with the rest of the west.

I think you would fit in here and be sucessful within a decade of coming here. Fuck man we give the somali s welfare, food stamps and subsidized housing. An afrikanner is going to hit the ground running and probably own his own farm and contribute.

>lives in subsaharan Africa
>haha not in a black part of africa
>haha
>*looks over his shoulder*
That's the feeling of grim death's inevitability amigo

>damning evidence of kike goings-on
>4d chess guys pray for trump in the middle east!

Think about this, COINTELPRO, which is short for Counter Intelligence Program, was a series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) during the 1950s and 60s, aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting American political organizations. Such organizations included ones deemed “subversive,” including Civil Rights activists, the Black Panthers, anti-Vietnam war organizers, the KKK, white supremacists groups, and many more.

This was during the 50's, they've instituted a civil uprising kill switch in every facet that's worth their salt.

Although the FBI wants you to believe that these covert projects have ended as of 1971, this is FAR from the case.

REX 84, also titled Readiness Exercise 1984, was a plan involving FEMA, in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, along with other NATO nations all to monitor these extremist groups.

They're monitoring:
-Christian Identity
-White supremacist groups
-Black Hebrew Isrealites

All three of these are in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

globalresearch.ca/rex-84-fema-s-blueprint-for-martial-law-in-america/3010

constitution.org/abus/garden_plot/garden_plot.htm

permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578/www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/megiddo.pdf

The most useful information you can probe from a group is how organized they are behind the curtain. Having complete control before baiting them to make a move.

If we do this here, you better believe the kikes have all the information we have.

Whites have been sucking jew dick since the very beginning.

>we
>south africa

KILL

YOUR

SELF

nah he talked about how much he loved israel and how his own daughter is jewish for years

why act surprised

I'm more annoyed with how depressing the visit was. The saudi thing was way more fun

they shoulda done that jewish dance where they all jump and kick

"we" people who liked trump
Amerifat can't understand what I mean.
Big surprise

>thinking that any American president in current year would be a 14/88 GTKRWN LARPer

Im well aware they monitor this mongolian satire site. My satire is protected free speech.

Probably

>The most useful information you can probe from a group is how organized they are behind the curtain. Having complete control before baiting them to make a move.
then why are you shitting on the 4d chess argument? trying to cover for bohemian grove losing out?

Roger Moore died RIP 007

Duped? When? How? Are you a fucking idiot? Dems run on anti-Israel policies. Are you a child making baseless statements?

>calling us fat
Explain why your people who travel to our country end up being overweight themselves

>lives in subsaharan Africa
>haha not in a black part of africa
>haha
>*looks over his shoulder*
>That's the feeling of grim death's inevitability amigo

Right.

>get Great deals

What are we getting?

>tfw the fbi will never be dismantled because they would never allow it

"Shared hope at lasting peace. Now excuse my popcorn is done and the napalming of Palestine has begun."

Idiot, we all knew Trump was a Jewish puppet ever since he allowed his bloodline to be forever tainted by merchant blood.

I saw the movie Shaka Zulu, and those soldiers didnt have enough bullets for all the dindus. Remember the Alamo

But the soldiers still won.

I'm going to start training today to fight Benjamang Neetinyahoo. It will be a fight to the deth... I must go now.

We all know South Africa is a shithole. Stop trying to deny it. Worry less about Trump and Israel and worry more if your own government will decide to unleash the niggers upon you to distract form their own corruption like they did in Zimbabwe.

wtf I hate peace now.

You need to hand out those smallpox blankets like us yanks did to the redskins. Feed them ebola bats or something.

Then why was Sup Forums sucking his cock the whole time?

You can kill him now.