BLACKS ARE TARGETING LIBERALS

Holy shit boys. Blacks are actually targeting liberals in crimes because of their propensity to virtue signal

youtube.com/watch?v=xC4lAahAySM

>LOS ANGELES, CA — Los Angeles police detectives are asking for help identifying a man, who used race-based guilt trips to gain access to and steal iPhones from a store in the Winnetka before doing the same thing again in Ventura County.

>According to police, the man walked into a Boost Mobile store in the 19700 block of Vanowen Street, near Corbin Avenue shortly after noon Tuesday. He asked a clerk to show him new iPhones, and when the clerk refused to bring out the new phones and instead directed him to the tethered display phones, the suspect, who is black, accused the employee of being racist, police said.

>"Fearing being labeled a racist, the salesperson presented the new iPhones to the suspect," according to and LAPD statement. "Once the phones were in his reach, the suspect grabbed the phones and fled the business."

And the kicker you guys? It's totally viable because he fucking did it again 3 hours later in a different phone store

>Less than three hours later, the suspect did it again in Oxnard, making off with Apple and Samsung Galaxy S8 phones, according to the LAPD

Look at her out stretched hand. The air in her stomach; gone. "Oh my god how could this have possibly happened?? I can't believe it!" look on her face as she watches helplessly as the suspect scampers off.

Then: the thought crosses her mind, and she falters: "If only I was actually racist, I wouldn't have gotten robbed."

"N-no way!" she thinks. That guy was right; I AM a racist; i'm guilty of systemic racism due to my inherent white skin and privilege. As a matter of fact, if a Black guy asks me to suck his dick and I refuse, all he has to do is remind me that a refusal is in fact racism, and i'll bend the fuck over".

And the result? Nothing. Nobody cares, and nobody will care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/05/18/guilt-trip-phone-thief-winnetka-oxnard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW based black man stealing from small business owners

have your upboat sir

They do it because libcucks are weak and will never fight back no matter what happens

hahahahahahhaha

only DORNER and this BASED NIGGER are worthy of applause.

press I to applaud the BASED NIGGER of WHITE GUILT

based fucking black man sticking to those liberals

liberals are the real racists

ourguy

Intelligent nigger using the system to his advantage

Can you fight, fatty?

I expect this to start happening more. If they are dumb enough to fall for it then it will keep habbening.

One person becomes "blacks" and you've decided to transform the salespeople into "liberals" for some reason? Then you complete your post with a cringe ass alt-right racism-advocating LARP.

Please fuck off.

This was an idiot, a big idiot, stealing merchandise.

The thief is an idiot? He convinced someone to defy protocol and stole their goods, multiple times.

The idiot is the one who was suspicious, or not suspicious.

Black guy is ourguy.

I prefer they steal from the people who enable them rather than me

Hey guys I never got my black mask in the mail. ..?

Stop making niggers look good for being niggers, you cuck.

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO
this is too close to home for me lmao
I was wondering when nigs would get smart and start smacking around these lip wristed cunts
fuck man I'm dying, swear on me mum

Have a bump OP

redpill me plz
she shot this nigga, would she be imprisoned?

The salesperson is basically Melbourne police.

>Swear on me mum
We should throw your ass into Boston Harbor for using bongslang, Nigel.

this is honestly a good thing and i hope it continues, these delusional cunts need a slap in the face to be woken up

Go niggers go

The niggers are evolving.

bout damn time

The niggers will repilled the normies for us

>YOU THINK IM GONNA STEAL FROM YOU?! THAT'S SO FUCKING RACIST
>*steals*

Like, I don't even know what to say at this point.

and now the rest of have to pay and get treated like criminals.,,

Liberals will learn an important lesson: "Just giving them what they want" doesn't guarantee they wont shoot you or stab you a few times before running away from the scene.

LOL

Literal savage criminal blacks> White liberals

F R E A K I N B A S E D

Give him a MAGA cap.

Holy shit

wtf i love niggers now

youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

Lol. That's one brainy black guy. Just wait till he tells his tribe...liberals are going to be wasted.

It is divine justice.
They earn what they deserve:
Being robbed like idiots.

I am unexpectedly ok with this.

>The niggers will repilled the normies
>repilled
>re
>pilled
>pill-ed
>ed

You're fucking retarded. Get your shit together, fucking moron.

If these fucking nig nigs do not redpill the liberals that they are not thier freinds then honestly nonething will. Most are beyond the point of redemption anyways.

Black IQ is increasing through ever more ingenious ways of robbing people. Soon they will develop teleportation which they use to materialize in and out of stores and hide them in a Moon base stash.

Soon liberals are barred from certain jobs. Job applications soon start to have have soft political tests to weed them out.

these people aren't liberals. they are mentally weak marks. they are just getting pushed around

Same 2bh

How much evidence do you have for this becoming a trend?

this is like how preachers con conservashits into giving their salary away to the church:
>"oh, you don't love christ enough"

Give nigs some credit. Of course they'd rob from the weak and defenseless before robbing someone who might own a gun for example.

He waz a good boy he dindu nuffin

#NotAllLiberals

Look at George Lucas go.

Blacks aren't intellectuals, but they're professionals at knowing who and what they can exploit.

shit mang I need to visit merica

>"say the prequels are shit now bitch"

Bud how dib Tyrone mis he had hiz gun aimed sidewayz and everything.

Will Sup Forums accept Blacks once they are proven smarter than liberals?

Stop trying to "save them" & don't "save them". They are lost & are getting progressively more radical & insane. (Don't waste your time/energy/life on these people, they want you dead).
As there insanity increases, so does the likely hood of them turning on eachother.(Can be exploited)
Left groups/networks working with Islamic groups(Already happening) & even doing terrorism against The West(Will be happening soon) are going to be common going forward. Start researching/looking into all Left group Networks, you will find quite the connection webs.
The Left with PC Culture/Feminism, etc has taken over The West, making it crumble. Anyone against them & there ideology is the enemy. The Left has declared War on The West a long while ago, more people need to wake up about it.
There will be a "breaking point" involving The Left which would require them to be destroyed, and due to how The Left acted/acts, its very likely in the next 20-30 years we will see Leaders who will specifically go after them.
It's hard to fight a Foreign Force(ISIS/Islam) if you have a Traitor Force(The Left) inside your Tribe(The West) working with the Foreign Force to destroy your Tribe from the inside out.

>show me dem new ifonz
>no sir, sorry im not allowed to do that
>say what cracka you be saying that only to niggas what a racist cunt i should sue your white ass
>oh sir please im a member of black lives matter, i would never be racist, im sorry im white
>show me dem phones bitch
>here you go sir
>haha so long sucker
It writes itself.

i want to see feral niggers eating these liberal cucks alive

>they didn't run up to him and throw him onto the floor
Fucking London.

guess what political ideology this guy has

This is great because it kills or redpills libs

wtf i love niggers now

>where is your evidence for your claim... *unfolds index card* that niggers are criminals?

Sounds like a solution to me. I have no problem with driving blacks out of red states into blue states and letting the blue states take care of them

>tries to rob a place literally dual weilding pistols
lamo

>This was an idiot, a big idiot, stealing merchandise.
He outsmarted an entire ideology.

Not a very clever ideology though, I'll give you that.

He'd be tricky to track down. It's a common sight.

Ayooo, that wasn't stealing that was reparations. Now say sorry.

BASED BLACK MAN le upbaot for you sir

No, that was one idiot outsmarting another. Store clerks and petty thiefs are not exactly masterminds.

liberals literally can't refuse without being racist
this could be a permanent default, but it will probably evolve into no one being allowed to inspect phones etc. before buying so that they can't be called racist

Nice one

>liberals outsmarted by a black man
kek

honestly if you're a nigger its next to impossible to catch you as long as you aren't completely retarded

>yes, I realize the irony

police are still hunting for the nigs that robbed my gf's store after hours. They'll never find them, impossible to identify on camera

Fucking black bastard !!

This was a nigger.

A Bluelipped North American Pavement Ape.

In California? Yes. There has to be a threat to life or limb before you can engage SYG mode.

>impossible to catch you as long as you
prisons filled with nigs
>police are still hunting for the nigs that robbed my gf's store after hours
guarantee that each one of the perpetrators all have long rap sheets so they have each been caught a number of times
you're a fucking retard
getting away with 1 crime out of 20 doesn't make you a criminal mastermind

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/05/18/guilt-trip-phone-thief-winnetka-oxnard/

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to break with protocol and common sense just because some hood rat is shouting "raycis!"

I don't need to, I have a 45. Ever tried to fist fight someone with a canon. It's usually over with a bang.

what the fuck
this is fake right?

Niggers and Muzzies are getting bold and starting to openly attack the only white people who put up with their shit. This is a good thing.

Hows that retarded abbo dick? Tastey?

>starting to

Jesus Christ you must be fucking autistic

>niggers are stupid which is why they get caught
>pointing out that it's difficult to catch them
>OBVIOUSLY THEYRE MASTERMINDS

kys

T-the prequels are g-good!

>hand
If you watch closely you can see the tactical reload

desu bunch of fat guys here could probably toss most lanky aussies around like a rag doll

I'd say this would be good redpilling material, but these people are just going to find a way to blame themselves.

came here to post this
noice, burguer