What is the end goal of the kikes?

What is the end goal of the kikes?
As well all should know ISIS are mere puppets beneficial to the kikes, but what is the end goal of the kikes?
Do they want an all out war between muzzies and europeans?
Do they just want Europeans to die out or both Europeans and muzzies?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2015/02/18/news-opinion/united-states/as-david-cohen-becomes-cias-no-2-jews-appear-to-have-smoother-sailing-at-security-agencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disarmament of voting demographics, Replacement & Displacement of voting demographics. Any demographic that does not vote as designed will be subject to insurgent propaganda and disinformation in the attention economy. They want the populace to put down counter insurgency movements using social approval. This backfires because people who are based in agency do not use social approval as social capital.

one world government and eliminating a middle class and creating an easily subjugated lower class of goys and mudskins fighting between themselves and working endlessly in poverty while the Jews gain control and power and money.

also to turn all the frikkin frogs gay, just to spite Pepe the frog.

makes sense for mossad but why would people in the cia want this? has it been nepotistically taken over by the jews?

they want euros to get blacked and browned out of existence, so that humanity is nothing but smelly brown identityless mongrel abominations, the most malleable and easy to control of the goyim, the goodest of goy for the kike paradise
thing is, when we eliminate the muds it'll be because we eliminated the kikes first

:^)

>:^)

does anyone know how jewish the cia is? i imagine its extreme. they would surely flock to an organization like that to abuse the hell out of it

The complete destruction of all White peoples world wide.

LMFAO these kikes

jta.org/2015/02/18/news-opinion/united-states/as-david-cohen-becomes-cias-no-2-jews-appear-to-have-smoother-sailing-at-security-agencies

they have no goddamn shame

You guys are stupid, that's obv Joe Rogan.

Most of America organs of power are under heavy jewish influence so I'll say the CIA is extremely jewish.

to end the world.
jews believe all the world's dead are stuck in their graves, waiting for the messiah to come and begin judgement. They want to bring about the endtimes to attract him.

2 False flags at the same time (mawari and manchester) to distract from seth rich. (((They))) must be shitting their pants.

Sayanim is a term used to describe Jews living outside Israel as foreign citizens that volunteer to provide assistance to the Mossad. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering, yet sayanim are only paid for their expenses. No official number is known, but estimates put the number of sayanim in the thousands. The existence of this large body of volunteers is one reason why the Mossad operates with fewer case officers than fellow intelligence agencies.

Phezzian scum.

This. White people are the only people who can defeat the Jews because white people are the only people smart enough to defeat the Jews. This is why white people are the greatest threat of the Jews. This is why the Jews want to get rid of white people and replace them with one dumb, brown, mixed race that is too stupid to ever overthrow Jewish global dominance.

so basically literally gas the kikes race war now
already knew that but thanks

asians are jew wise and ruthless
i hope i get to watch that battle
shit maybe the asians will actually save us when china becomes the biggest economy

I love the fact he was in charge of Iran's sanctions. Definitely a Israeli puppet put in that position to fuck with Iran

>save us
Think again

they nuke israel and take over the middle east
we get to go back to being rural retards and loving life

Asians are red-pilled about the kike menace but aren't as much of a threat to Jews (that's what it seems like to me, at least), because Asians are a very collectivistic people by nature whereas white people are a very individualistic people by nature. The individualistic nature of white people makes white people more unpredictable than non-white people and Jews HATE, HATE, HATE unpredictability. NOTHING frightens the Jews more than unpredictability, because the Jews want to know the outcome of a thing before that thing even happens.

i literally believe our dumb numerology and kek worship threw a wrench into their control of the narrative because attention became largely based on chaotic rng instead of something predictable and controllable like our shitty brains

>why does the CIA want complete control

all according to kekkaku
the only thing that can defeat kikekakku

I don't care what anyone says, meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. We unlocked a real power that the Jews probably never thought we'd unlock (or never wanted us to unlock, at the very least).

you forgot to say its saudi and quatari who also funds ISIS