Hey Sup Forums, why don't you just get used to it?

Hey Sup Forums, why don't you just get used to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwGnomNZqW4
youtube.com/watch?v=8FeHzdAxfZs
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This MSM narrative is not coming from any kind of Noble motive. You gys must see this. The globalists plans to homogenize people's to quicken the global integration is being protected by the corporate MSM.

She's right though. This is the future and nothing, absolutely nothing can change this.

>Woman in the street
>Rapist appear
>Start hitting and raping her
>Oh please help me
>People surround her
>Sorry lady, Women has to get used to this, is what happen when you live in an european city nowdays
>Do a 360º and penetrate her ass
>Crowd applaud

even the Man. Bombing threads are being slid.
I fucking hate Jews

>"Nothing could change the Weimar Republic."

(((HYPERNORMALIZATION)))

She's right. As long as you have muslims you will keep experiencing terrorism

Except mass deportations and frantic border defense structures.

Id rather see 100000 of them leave, than 20 of my people dead.

Europe has Muslims, therefore Europe has Muslim norms.

No shit

>Let's normalize actual terrorism but we can't normalize Donald Trump!

As any reasonable person would. Xenophilia is unnatural.

oh something will change it
and it will make dachau and auschwitz look like 6 flags and disney land
the people who were behind ww2 germany are behind all of this

hiter failed, as you remember

>Mongol invasions
>you just need to get used to it

UK's Thought Crimes Department will get to you if you don't.

>europe
The EU can all it wants this is the reason the UK left.

No one is reporting on Muslim taxi drivers accused of raping while giving free rides

this broadcasters attitude is actually very problematic imo

if you look at the synonyms for "get used to"
its tantamount to her telling people to conform, submit
and obey the bombers

lol the fact that white boys in england arent murdering random muslims in the streets proves that your nation no longer belongs to you.

you scared little faggots make me laugh

Europe and EU are different things

Kek, telling millions of white military aged men that their shit tier future is set in stone is a good way to get made into soap.

Killing all muslims would change it, but for some reason people don't believe in fighting extremism with extremism, even though fighting with moderation clearly isn't working

EU in a couple of years I reckon

To be fair if you watch the video she's saying that as in it's a not an easily defeatable problem even as you fight ISIS, not that Europe should get used to it for the sake of respecting radicals

Well we're not exactly murdering niggers in the streets

To be fair, you're going to die screaming.

>lots of victims of the attack reported missing
>free taxi rides offered by muslim taxi drivers
>most of the victims are young children
>previous incidents of taxi driver rape noted
"We have absolutely no clue where they are" -MSM

Deport all Muslims and put up an electrified wall with barbed wire all around Africa and the Middle East. Problem solved.

So you want to become the muslim with another belief?

But it's true. If she said "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!1!" in another clip then i haven't seen it

Oh wait, you probably actually are a nigger. Nevermind.

>hiter failed, as you remember

And we are reaping the results of that failure

So they will bomb innocent Germans and give Jews everything they want? Well I guess that would be a good way to fight Muslims.

I wonder if she would get used to someone kicking her in the cunt once in a while?

they do have to get used to it

they dont have the balls to deport them all

>Europe mean EU
>burger "education"

exactly the problem. you would get away with it too, just dont target churches and schools. its not like police actively WANT to solve nigger death crimes, but targeting such a high profile location forces them too. go after random nogs in the streets and trap houses.

It is also the pat and the present.

Why do people act like there were no attacks before this?

Thats what you guys get for not having culture

How about we all fuck off from the ME and let them kill each other?
The only reason they're pissed at the West is because 'murricans just had to invade them a few times for oil.

>pat
past*

>Sup Forums confusing should with has to
typical

The thing is, once you start convincing people this is normal, ordinary people might think about taking up the hobby.

STOP COMPLAINING YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHITS! WANT TO LIVE IN THE FIRST WORLD? DEAL WITH TERRORIST ATTACKS.

And those things will never happen in modern day Europe. Instead, millions of Muslims will continue to flood into your countries unopposed because of anyone speaks up against it they are labeled a racist. Your people are cucks. In 50 years half of Europe will be Muslim and these attacks will be weekly occurrences.

You cucks in Europe are in for an explosive Summer, have fun.

LOL no. Drill giant holes in the earth very deep. Dump all of them in holes. Problem solved.

They don't make em like they used to. Instead we will get a Purge TV show where nigs kill whites and their liberal pets cheer them on.

>Now anglos will bomb Baviera and give Israel more land in the Middle East

w e w

Is Trudeau vising Austria? There's nothing wrong with fighting back. Why do you think you can still visit Vienna?

>that niggerflag

>*BLM kills whitey in the distance*

INSTEAD OF GETTING USED TO BEING MURDERED BY DERANGED ISLAMISTS

WHY NOT DEPORT EVERY LAST ISLAMIC FUCK BACK TO THE SHITHOLE THEY CAME FROM

100% CERTAINTY THERE WILL BE NO MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN EUROPE

We didn't just carry on as before though. We also levelled cities.

It's going to take a BBC or CNN producer's child to die in an Islamic attack before anything changes

That's the plan, really, only not in the way you think.

These attacks are the NWO's way of showing us that normies are not human, they are something less than human, they will ask for permission to do anything, even to live. and if anyone ANYONE takes that permission away, they will obey. There is no reason to feel sad or anything for them. They are not people, and not capable of TRULY human feelings, like anger for someone who oppresses you, like Muslims and governments that enable them.

They are bred to obey and feel insecure, drugged, pumped with hormones and degenerate entertainment. After their children are deliberately slaughtered on a ritual day, they literally defend their murderers because of they were programmed to do so.

New Age brainwashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwGnomNZqW4

youtube.com/watch?v=8FeHzdAxfZs

Cops are doing it for us all day. How many shitskins are yuropeon cops taking out?

>and nothing, absolutely nothing can change this.

1. Deport all muslims
2. Jail all liberals
3. ??????
4. PROFIT

I have gotten used to it. I now realize I must dedicate my future to a handful of trillionaires. It's ultimately best for all of us.

#refugeeswelcome

>something will change it

Mainstream and social media is more concerned about defending Islam and Muslim after a terrorist attack, than they are their own European brethren.

Modern day Europeans will not change anything as they silence any dissenting opinion. Nothing will change, there are millions of Muslims in Europe, and millions more will continue to enter Europe every year. There will be no deportations, no wars, no nothing.

If Europeans wake up, best case scenario is that they reduce the influx of Muslims, but by the time that happens it'll be too late as Europe will already be flooded by hundreds of millions of them.

If pointing out how ridiculous their statements are was ever effective, they would have cut back on it by now.

And in 10-30 years when all the out voters have died off and all the in voters have grown up and replaced them the UK will rejoin the EU.

I still can visit it you cucked up gook. It's still the #1 in term of quality of living.
>no japanese city in the top ten

she is making a suggestion

she's a lefty and wants us to get used to it and stop "panicking" every time a bunch of kids blow up

Would she dare say that to one of the victims family too? "Oh your daughter was blown to pieces by a Muslim? Well you're just gonna have to get used to it. There's more where that came from. If our children's lives are what it costs to import Muslims its a price we're just gonna have to pay".

These people are insane

>crowd applauds
what is this America?

lol, journalists having children. They only hire soulless goy that will devote their life to work and never have kids.

lol if you think there will be an EU in 10-30 years

didn't refugees brutally rape a 13 year old girl in some obscure Austrian town? And then the town banned all refugees? Lmao have fun waiting for the rest of your country to follow because lord knows how long that will take,

So how come there are more terror atta ks in the west than Türkey?

Is Europe a shithole?

MSM gonna MSM youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

yes

WHAT A COMPLETE NON SEQUITUR

244 MILLION PEOPLE ARE ON THE MOVE, THEREFORE IMMIGRATION IS DESIRABLE

UNITED NATIONS LOGIC

LOL FRANZ

Lol black people kill like 500 whites a year in the US and considering half of those 500 are really spics Muslims in Europe are already killing more Europeans a year than blacks kill whites in the US, and your Muslim population is quickly growing. Have fun.

Damn the jews are on fire this last century.

Question is, how bad does it finally have to get for people to snap out of this?

not to mention Europeans by and large cover up rape of little girls. White American men will kill white rapists in our country even if it meant jail time. Imagine what they would do to a muzzie.
Europeans on this board just cant take the fact they are emasculated to the core.

Your right how can it exist when Europe doesn't and is just an extension of the middle East.

Because we are. The Troubles are still somewhat fresh in people's memories.

>all these Americans talking shit

>they're just calling it (((Manchester Blast))) as if it was just some spontaneous explosion

Snap out of this? This is hyper-normalization son you are meant to get used to it. You are used to it. That's why you are just sitting there.

Coming from the

Yeah, can't argue with that.

>ANOTHER terrorist attack country talking

>2 attacks in a year
>america shouldn't say anything even if all attacks are in cultural enriching countries

The alternative is the extermination of 1.6 billion people, lad...wishful thinking, and impossible enough that "getting used to it" IS the only answer...

Hello le 56% white man

They just don't cover crimes by Muslims up, they make it impossible to find statistics on crimes committed by Muslims.

Go outside and insult Islam, nigel
Go outside and say something bad to a Muslim
then enjoy your 2-4 years in jail

30 years Britain will look like Pakistan

See? Even TALKING about the only possible fix to the problem will destroy your career

That's what stellaris taught me.

>implying we need to EXTERMINATE every single mudshit in the world
How did we go for thousands of years without inviting the entire middle east into Europe again?

Nice links. Just remember. They'll wrap their vice grips around the balls of Russia just like in the US. Globalists will war both sides until it's all weak and starving enough that it begs to be brought into a one world government.

shut up rape baby, nobody's talking about exterminating all those muslims, just getting them out of white countries.

Lol you can talk shit about America, but in 30 years your countries will be just like America, but instead of Christian spics you'll have Muslim niggers who massacre your people.

And no, your people will never wake up.