The hapa question

Can we help these mongrels? Can we do our part to stop race-mixing and stop future hapas from being born?

Except he supports race mixing as long as it is Asian male/ white female

we should stop race-mixing period. The hapa question is the ultimate redpill that the meta-physics of diversity don't work.

Why can't these hapas love their fucking dysfunctional parents? Every damn family has their issues, some worse than others. They are your parents.

look at slavs (basically hapas). hapas are just psychos.

>oh no my lower/middle-class parents are a bit retarded (although not actually abusive) and maybe a bit ugly and beta, I have no chance in life :'( #stopwmaf
Jesus Christ what a self-pitying little bitchboy

they are rootless cosmopolitans. In the case of WM/AF, usually with a patriarch that they can't identify with

>basically hapas
Burger education

they're eurasian, you dumb fucking meme-spewing retarded piece of shit. actually end your life.

There is one hapa in my kids Cub Scout pack.

Guess who is the spoiled, antagonistic, future pedo, psycho?

>Tfw racist as faurk dad who lived in Detroit in the 70s and 80s in poorfag family surrounded by dindus
>Has loads of negro traits and strong as shit
>Tfw mum has autism of highest tier and teaches me how to Jew Jews with money

Being in a hapa family ain't all bad only thing is that my mum is a typical Asian drunkard and likes to burn Bridges because she is a social retard. But fuck I've never disliked either of them and go out of my way to help them. But fuck thank God I didn't end up a fucking crazy ass hapa.

GGG has a russian/kazakh father and korean mother.

i'm mexican and i'm dating a thai women. will this phenomenon affect my offspring as well?

What type of "mexican" are you?

r/hapas is simply anti-white male central. They throw a party every time one of them finds a white woman with an Asian male.

breed them and dilute the chink genes until they become white

is his name really john bettendorf or did he use a fake name (another family member?) for his website?

Yes it is, he doxxed himself in some video before blurring it out.

is he retarded? if he spends 14 hours a day in front of a computer trolling he should know to hide your ID when buying a domain. thats why i thought it was someone else's name.

They'll get an island after the revolution. They will have a special status. Also, they can have mixed-race mongrels, half-negroes, half-Arabs, as sex slaves, if they want.

Send the sons into Asia as emissaries of Europe.
Keep the daughters for our harems.