ITT: We post dipshits defending murderers

ITT: We post dipshits defending murderers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJz77y4d_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

"Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

>ISLAMIC STATE is not ISLAM

The Nation of Islam
is not Islam

Fixed it...

Alright if I make a group called white people heroes and start going on a murder spree, it would be the white people's fault? Come on man

Paki bro don't lie to the goiym.

>hitler
>muderer

>DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA IS NOT DEMOCRATIC OR THE PEOPLE'S

race and ideology are a bit different mate. Like if I made a group called the communist party for instance, and then murdered millians of my own civillians, that's probably the fault of communists.

>isis kills dozens of people and says it's in the name if islam
>see OP pic related
>autistic ""white"" hispanic kid shoots one person in a fit of autistic rage
>"WHY ARE ALL TERRORISTS WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES??"

What do people like this do for a living? They're so emasculated that I doubt they've gotten anywhere. From what I've seen, many are just self-proclaimed writers.

>TURKEY IS NOT A ROACH MOTEL

I'm sure if you ask ISIS they'll say that they're pretty pretty Islam.

>muslim kills people
>well they werent real muslims

rinse and repeat

2+2=5
2+2=5
2+2=5
2+2=5

youtube.com/watch?v=rJz77y4d_JA

If there was "group called white people heroes and start going on a murder spree" white people will find them and end them. Not cheer for them and help them. Big difference.

White people is a religion?

Both are cancer tho.

/thread

but wait, #notallmuslims

I thought about this but then I considered they were German and are naturally more efficient at engineering

All these groups tend to have been started by western ZOG or Israel. They are doing this so we hate their enemies. The same reason jews did 911. This used to be common knowledge in the white nationalist movement.

disgusting human being

HOW DID SALEH ABDELSLAM MANAGED TO WALK AROUND MOLENBEK IN BROAD DAYLIGHT FOR 4 MONTHS DURING A MANHUNT AND NOBODY TURNED HIM IN

It's quite obvious you aren't white lad

>Random western retard: ISIS is not Islam.
>Abdool who has spent his life studying abdool book: Yes, it is.
>Retard: ISIS is not Islam.

moderates protects extremists ...the forest hide the tree.

I was going to swap out communist with democrat to make a point, but then I realize they're literally working towards doing that

ISLAM IS NOT ISLAM
ISIS IS NOT ISIS

Daily reminder that Pakistan is one of the most inbred countries on earth

you aren't white though

ISIS is not Israel's enemy

are you retarded?

He's right though....if ISIS were Muslim, they would be fighting Israel, not kill other Muslims...with American weapons while bordering Israel, who are supposed to be their greatest enemies.....

Last night as the whole shit unfolded I was slinging redpills on the Plebbit worldnews forum and actually getting up voted...

So.. Am I the only one dissapointed that Ariana survived?

Your country is a fucking skidmark you stinking Paki subhuman. You are just Pajeets with an even lower IQ so you worship a goatfucker

Bingo we have a winner

We fund it tho

This kid is a sociology major I think. If that helps

Dylan Roof wasn't confederate, yet they took down the flag and symbols

He's literally a self hating white dude. Probably would willingly be chained up for blacks if they said it made them feel better

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

>cringe

rate my OC

Made up stories

Nazis weren't really Nazis, they were only called so! Communism hasn't been tried either. Islamic State's religion isn't Islam.

Why are all the britpakis I work with so backwards and ultraconservative? I actually thought they were nice people until we started talking backgrounds and views

Islam is a race?

I was thinking of that meme but with
ISIS IS NOT ISLAM / ISLAM IS NOT ISIS etc.

ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

Maybe they're transmuslim

I do agree with what they are saying. But no one gives a fuck. Why are you defending a group of people instead of mourning the dead if you really want to say something and get attention?

>Germany is not a cuck shed

Not-Islam must be destroyed. Not-Muslims need to be rounded up, DNA logged, GPS implanted, and repatriated. Also, I'm a not-racist.

white western college kid knows more about Islam than the leader of ISIS, who has a PhD in Islamic Theology.

No
It would be one less cancerous American "pop princess"

If you ask North korea they are a democratic people's republic. Your point is moot as fuck.

>taking a taxi to work in the morning

Oh yeah this happened.

Does your country have any good educations left? It's as if the majority of your courses are just 90% indoctrination in pseudo science and 10% actual science?

Sup Forums is a trans-inclusive space, fuck off.

Yeah, but they have different definitions for all those words so your point is moot.

>pot calling the kettle a nigger

Yeah this is another one of those "my 7 month old stood up, walked over to a podium and yelled FUCK TRUMP in front of a crowd of people #NOTMYPRESIDENT."

Libs are a fucking embarrassment.

>*blinks* O_o

Sup Forums BTFO!

Hey I'm a progressive and a nazi. Guess you can't be nazi anymore because you are against progressives right? Just because ISIS say they are the one true islam doesn't mean all islam support ISIS or agrees so saying the problem is with islam is pretty dumb.

She's a self-declared feminist who claims to slam mysogonistic radioshow hosts.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.

Do you follow the teachings of your pedophile prophet?

And the Nazis weren't Aryan. They only believed in hate, not creating a master race.

>*blinks*
how long until these people are lynched. jesus christ

>*blinks*
What fucking kind of stupid bullshit response is that!!!

WAR IS PEACE
WAR IS PEACE
WAR IS PEACE
WAR IS PEACE

kek I like this.

Memes should be made from this

Try to tell them to abandon their god ....

see how far that gets you.....

damn i love making up stories too, always fun

Dude just wants to get laid. Most likely

is there any reason I should be giving a fuck at this point? I don't really care. Let em all in, give them free hugs and explosives on the way in, offer them your daughter to rape and decapitate, lest you be seen as an intolerant bigot! History is on your side. Natural selection I say. I've got a gun, I can defend myself if it gets really bad. These people don't; guns literally kill children but the hundreds every day and owning one is a mark of cowardice and savagery. These people are weak, and will not survive the winter.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

It's not even a false flag at this point. The jew running the muslims as a proxy army against the west. EXPOSE THIS.
Shill the Truth everywhere. Write it on walls, stick it to bus windows, piss GAS THE KIKES in to the snow.

We have to present this truth to the world, its our offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

>'You could murder us and we wouldn't blame you for it! Why won't you extend the same courtesy to us?'

I kid you not, at work today one of the dumb bimbos I work with asked everyone at lunch if they'd read the Quran. She then spouted off about how it's the MOST PEACEFUL religious book and that this terroris, has nothing to do with Islam.

Holy fuck.

>I thought about this but then I considered they were German and are naturally more efficient at engineering
Yeah, that's some top tier German engineering they had there Shlomo.

Good times

Im loving how all these normie posts all mention how sand niggers have no higher position than a taxi driver

ISIS IS ISIS ISISSISISISSISISI

YOU FUCKING BIGOT I HAD A MUSLIM LOOKING UBER DRIVER THE OTHER DAY AND THEY WERE PERFECTLY FINE TAKE THAT DRUMPFY

Idiots will buy into anything so long as it is socially enforced enough.

Lots of holocaust films show the Nazis disposing corpses in mass graves over ovens.

Little did you know that in the back of the car, the muslim was smugling uranium in uranus.

i actually pray for another 9/11 type attack

With today i can only imagine how much they would support and protect Muslims after they fly planes into 2 towers

That's the thing. Even the ones who don't support terrorism will only ever end up rising to the position of fried chicken shop manager at the very most. Literally no benefit from having them here.

When her little sister's leg is torn off by a bomb, then ask her.

She's just saying this so she can go back to her kikebook and say how she is spreading the word of peace. She's obviously not read the koran itself, particularly The Cow, or else she wouldn't be defending it.

Obama yo mama

yo mama obama

obama yo mama

yo mama obama

obama yo mama

yo mama obama

Stop trying to out-Sweden yourself.

Kek.
The first amedment is the most peaceful amedment.