If only we had banned white catholics, so many children would be alive today

If only we had banned white catholics, so many children would be alive today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if only we had banned babylonian religions

If only we had banned explosives; the internet; murder....derp. You guys are about as wise as a fortune cookie.

You mean the white catholics in the FBI, SLPC, etc. who caused Timmy to allegedly do what he did?

Or the ones who won't release the ~75 CCTV tapes, all of which do not show the yellow van because every single one of them was being changed just as it went by?

Hmmm you mean it's a system that triggers INDIVIDUALS to murder, and not their religious beliefs... wow interesting.

If only we had banned humanity

And a system intentionally radicalizes, arms, funds, and trains people of a certain religious persuasion, proceeds to destroy their countries, and then mass-imports them.

GEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

Just remember: we wouldn't need to do any of this if it were not for the Jews.

There it's nothing wrong with Catholicism and Islam. Only people who take their religion literally.

Catholics who take their religion literally go to church on Sunday. Muslims who take their religion seriously want to kill and conquer the lands of the non-believers and establish the caliphate.

Both religions are equally bad

>1979
This is why people need to realize actions of today can effect actions of tomorrow.

If only we had banned human beans and killed them all then none of this would be happening gosh why are people so dense

"yesterday's freedom fighters are tomorrow's terrorists"

We could have let al qaeda die out, but the Jewish Satanic Talmudic Trotskyite Communist Neocons had to go fire it back up again. Even Brzezinski thought 9/11 and the subsequent unnecessary wars were a setback at the time.

Oh boy, nice NEW fact that McVeigh killed in the name of Christ. This is a completely new fact! I wish I could change history on the fly too!

>al qaeda die out
But how is that going to make Halliburton a ton of $$$ ???

I suppose they'd have to be taken apart and the employees that are competent enough to do legitimate work instead would be able to find new jobs doing something constructive rather than destructive.

those children were recompense for the children of Waco

Agreed. Same goes for about half the 1.5 million active US military personnel.

I suppose the excess military personnel could serve out their terms under the direction of the Army Corps of Engineers or such things as a labor force to help rebuild domestic infrastructure, provide care at the VA, or whatever else.

I'd think of it as an effective means of government stimulus spending, and in the meanwhile we could consider how large of a military we really need. It'd be nice to think we ought not to have a standing army except in time of war, but IIRC we're technically still in a state of war even though we never bother having Congress declare it as such. In any case, it's not feasible to withdraw the entirety of our global force projection at all, especially with the world entering an uncertain future, and maintaining our technological unipolar superiority is of legitimate importance.

sounds like same reasons muslim terrorists give. children killed in mid east by western military.

>it's not feasible to withdraw the entirety of our global force
no, but about half withdraw would be good

It took me some time to think it over, but one of the things the Trump campaign got me thinking about is that it makes sense to make relevant cuts by look at what is effective and worth funding, and what is not effective and not worth funding.

I'm not usually a fan of bean counters running the world, but it does offer a platform for a disinterested 3rd party to help separate the wheat from the chaff.

OKC fag who works in the courthouse right next to the bombing memorial, fuck you OP

you mean white atheists? or are you just another retarded goyim trying to justify your wifes boyfriend?

Mcveigh wasnt Catholic. He said religion never made sense to him and that science was his god.

If only we had banned bill Clinton and his sheep dipped drones, none of that would have happened.

Is this satire?

Remember when it was the CIA who actually helped him do this?

Look it up, ignorant lil nigger

true. and there is good reason to believe our military could accomplish their goals with half the funding they are currently being given.

McVeigh didn't kill in the name of religion.

Nice try though.

He killed because the US govt did shit to piss him off. Sound familiar?

Hillary ordered the attack which led to a counter attack on ATF HQ when no one went to jail for burning women and children alive.

If only we had locked her up 24 years ago Oklahoma City would never have happened.

He probably didn't know an anfo truck would really blow apart a building like that.

>Dozens of terror attacks happen all the time
>They still hark back to the same shit

Sad!

So you're saying that we should allow Muslims to kill us at will? Is that really the leap you're trying to make?

Do us a favor and crawl back to fucking Reddit, bitch about Trump some more on r/esist and cry impotently with more hashtags the next time a Muslim goes on a spree in Europe that could have been prevented if you people weren't so fucking naive.

and they're right
FBI branches would be stupid to let sovereign citizens and white militia wander in and out of their office
we are stupid to let muslims do the same to our countries

>if we banned christians there wouldn't be any white children in the country
>if we ban islam there won't be any arab children in the country

>If only we had put some gun control, so many children would be alive today.
FTFY, Ameritard.