Sup Forums approved TV shows

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I doing it right?

Sopranos

If you like looking at girls' boxes, you're sure to love this.

Fucking kek, my sister watches that religiously

IsThe Man In The High Castle good? Or is it some revisionist bullshit??

Yes the former, because of the latter.

Read the book. Show shoehorns in plot lines about rebellions and resistance.

Mr Robot to some extent

I think it's quite good, but the book is better.

TV show is better than book: no reading.

No it's fantasy.
Mehh it's an ok show. Kinda redpilled though.

Well the main Nazi character Smith is surprisingly lifelike and not just a cardboard villian. The resisitance is not just good guy and uses questionable methods. But all in all its shitlib propaganda

It gives Nazis a relatively clean and fair portrayal and makes the audience feel empathy for them on many occasions

The imagery is powerful and very influential

(((Amazon))) really dropped the bad if they tried to make them look bad, because It had the opposite effect

>the only father on TV that isn't some sort of bumbling idiot and adheres to traditional family values while taking care of his family in the most manly way possible is a Nazi

Really makes you think

Parker Louis Can't Lose

This is a good summary. The story can be a bit SJW-y, but I've never seen a show portray Nazis this fairly. Its impossible not to root for some of the Nazis. Looking forward to seeing what the Fuhrer and John Smith get up to next season

Sup Forums-chan daisuki

found the nigger

i got a feeling that they will fuck up season 3, they showed nazis as a god guys in season 2 i don't think they liked that

Show is pretty based. Shows democracy to be a mistake amongst other things

I really hat the fact, that they call themselves "nazis" and just want to gas people all the time for no fucking reason.

Finally about to finish the last season of this, excellent show but it can be a soap opera at times. Still, I'm liking all the religious symbolism and character progressions

Couldn't even get through four episodes of this boring garbage

X-files. Season 10 even had an Alex Jones character who was shaken down by the govt when he got too close to the truth.

Seinfeld is literally the only correct answer desu

It makes a world where the Axis won look pretty good, but pretty fucking boring.

It seems most people hated the final season but I thought it was great. You can see them laying the groundwork for it from season one if you rewatch the series.

Stargate SG-1
Humans
Spartacus
The Strain
True Detective (season 1)
Wolf Hall

House of Cards

It's great because Spacey is supposed to be a democrat. Pretty realistic portrayal of one, considering all the murders.

>d-does anyone else think that Yuru Yuri is redpilled?

Blonde girl next door QT 3.14159 goes out and gets NAIDs for no reason.

There is a girl terrorist on their hacker squad.

Yeah fuck that faggot show.

If there's "resistance" then I don't want to watch it. I just want a show about Nazi America being based as fuck.

what is that?

Also Veep, believe it or not.

Every politician is inept and a shill for rich Jews

Even the normies hate the resistance fighters. The main Nazi character is the favorite of even the most blue pilled people just because he's that good.

Rome

Tudors

Medici

Borgias

Vikings

The Last Kingdom

It's Jewish propaganda.
>don't forget the 20 million goy!
This though.

Is this mini series redpilled? Since it was made by (((BBC))), I felt like there was a lot of British bias in it.

Most of the nazi resistance gets killed off in the first season, and the jap resistance just runs around being incompetent

pic related
>bitches can't do shit
>bettas can't breed
>there's no crime, everybody is sentence to die or work till die
I'm in a constant boner

>Vikings
A show glorifying the niggers of Europe can never be Sup Forums approved.

If the creators of this show intended to present the Nazis as the main bad guys they did a really bad job.

Not only is the strongest and most relatable character the head of the American SS, but the freedom fighting resistance members so far have been shown as some of the biggest dickheads in the series.

Middle class America under Nazi occupation is shown to be a complete hwhite paradise and the only thing they had to sacrifice were dah joos and genetic defectives.

I'm actually not having a hard time watching this series and viewing the Greater German Reich as the arbiter of morality and protagonist faction.

It's actually strange how the nazi society is portrayed in the show isn't portrayed as totally evil. Also most of the bad characters in the show end up being the resistance people.

>Not naming the file welcometopol

Peaky Blinders

>mfw even the SJWs are praying for Hitler to not die

I have this feeling they're gonna pull an 180. Smith's son basically killed himself for nazi ideals and now he's gonna work against the them in the following season.

Banshee is the best show ever made

the fuck do you know about american politics, leaf?

I will have to rewatch it. Great show. I was literally just thinking about it the other day.

I never watched Caprica. I don't think it did very well.

It's so fucking retarded, that they would just kill the kid. That makes no sense, people with serious genetic defects where sterilized, not killed.

I could only force my way through the first 30 minutes of the show before dropping it. It's such an obvious propaganda that it hurts. You have the evil Nazis who put swastikas everywhere like stupid children, there is cop who is like oh yeah they burn the disabled every Thursday or something and that is why the ash falls like snow, the officers are cardboard cutout psychopathic oppressors, the muricans are the good guys fighting for muh freedom, and they try so hard to portray this alternative reality as a fascist dystopia but in reality the life there looks comfy as fuck compared to the world we live in now. But then again, I don't know if it gets better later on or not but that first episode almost gave me cancer.

Go fuck yourself, weeb cuck.

Pic Related

Those family values though.

John Smith is poised to betray the reich though imo. He's pissed because they nuked his home town. He wants to take it out from within. Especially after his son committed suicide for the Reich, he's going to defect now unfortunately.

Smith has a better chance of getting his son back alive through the Reich, not by joining the resistance.

Can someone just spoil the entire plot and story?

I think the setting is cool but cannot be fucked slogging through the whole thing.

What's going on, who wins, who loses, does anything cool happen?

I don't think he'd join the resistance, I think he's going to use his influence with Himmler to get him back alive maybe.

Although I may have spoken too soon, because it's clear that Smith killed jews with Rudolph during the after war cleanup. He even called it necessary in a private conversation.

John Smith is the dad we all want to be.

Yeah, it's still a show made by normies. They try to make the Nazis evil.

But with any story, there has to be good nazis and bad nazis.

MY only fear is they're going to make the resistance win anyway and make them more likable thus ruining the show for me.

underrated kek

At this point I hate the resistance. Joe Blake said very important words, understanding loyalty to a person/people but not a cause. The Resistance act like a bunch of low-life cunts with no value shown towards their members.

I think John Smith will become more likable and may even become a 'traitor' to the Nazis, dreaming of the America he fought for.

Made by cucks, for cucks. It's not glorifying this type of society in any way. Had to read the book for school and I found myself liking the society that I was obviously supposed to hate.

>Spartacus

kek it's shit, Rome is way superior

Man in the High Castle is great. I'm in season 2 at the moment.

>what are audiobooks
I'm a lazy fuck but holy hell I hope you die.

The young pope

Pure Sorrenkino, pope-kino

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

It's cute but in no means redpilled.
Most animes of this kind are pretty bluepilled because the biggest worry those characters have is tests n shit, not the continuation of the western culture.

Still loving it. I don't really like the London bit, and this nigger substituting for Based Bauer is kindergarten league.

Star trek (the 1966 series). All the rest is commie propaganda

>resistance member has his truck break down
>first guy who passes him pulls over, helps him out, even gives him a sandwich
>that one girl seeks refuge in nazi territory
>they give it to her even though they know she's a traitor
>she points out that everything is so clean in nazi-ville
>they give her a house to live in, new clothes, spending money, etc.
>but no key, because nobody in nazitown ever needs to lock their doors

God they really made the nazi areas of the show seem like fucking paradise.