A Message to Germany

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam_Blitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehrd0LxUt2A&feature=youtu.be&t=7m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget the beach towels!

It was them who woke up at 5am to lay their beach towels upon the sunloungers of beach resorts, denying them to other paying customers.

>you created this mess
As far as i know it was england who started the whole destabilise the middle east thing but sucking the israeli dick and shoving jews into the middle east. one lead to another and now your little fuck boy of a son america is funding those fuckers.

Btw you heleped the wrong side of hystory win.
Now get the fuck off.

Says the Britbong who colonized the whole world with france and spain and made the popultation hate Europeans before opening its borders to them 50 years ago and shaming other european nations to do the same

Absolute bastards!

the anglo cries out as he strikes you

It's only YOUR fault eternal anglo, enjoy your own creation now.

And it's your fault for letting it happen. That's what you get for bombing Dresden.

no problem. :)

you're welcome

It was them who dig annoying holes in the beach!

>He thinks that the Nazis were anything but German Supremacists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam_Blitz

Stockholm syndrome much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_massacre
The absolute state.

Eternal Anglo - not surprised.

Wrong, it started with WW2 and (((geopolitical warfare))) of the all-lies war criminal elites. Germany was flooded by a contract the us elites made with the turks to ship unwanted anatolians and kurds into germany in exchange for a military base in turky -> middle eastern agenda. The UK is overrun because of your nonexisten empire.

The Europe project (EU, Euro) developed in anti-german frog and beef minds - germany was blackmailed into accepting both as part of the reunification deal.

Merkel is a anti-german polish globalist jew puppet - you should by now realize how they operate and how much they have to do with the country they rule.

The best polish ally in ww2 reeees about dead poles - kek

Wrong again,

Crying about based Wolfsrudel sinking all-lies war criminal supply lines....starved 14 million germans to death after ww1 to get them to sign the illegal versaille treaty.

Cries about belgium...the country created by their elites for geopolitical reason.

Eternal anglo started the bombing campaign on civilians and bombed only non-military targets.

One word - Rheinwiesen.

Angloshpere trust - hahahahaha - literally anti-german atrocity propaganda since uniting in 1871.

Jews declared war on germany - geneva convention allows concentration camps to lock up the enemy within.

Invading Poland....unprovoked....genocide on the ethnic germany minority in stolen german eastern provinces since 1919....nightly terror raids across the border by poles...etc.

scorched earth...literally bolshevist actions blamed on the germans.

(((Antifa)))

Reap what you sow

See beginning

Eternal anglo - signing out.

Yep this is our plan inbred britbongs.

Your children will keep getting blown up by our mudslimes have fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes

When are you going to pay up for your warcrimes, Sour Kraut?

(((Wikipedia))) (((War crimes))) kekekekek

I need supple ARYAN blood to quench my thirst

Jaja we is sorry. Bitte buy more machines. danke

We were on the wrong side.

Nah I blame the jews youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

>GERMANS WERE ON OUR SIDEEE!!111
>HITELRER WANTED TO BE FRIEDSN :((
>ITS AL OUR FULT :(((

>According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value, and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.

>The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia.

>In late February 1943, Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention for special forces of the SS to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England after the German victory

>In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English "racially inferior"

MUH NAZIS

>eternal anglo d&c tread
REMINDER THAT EUROPE AND AMERICA MUST TEAM UP TO STOP THEM
>enabled radical Islam after helping the Arabs kick out the Turks
>committed war crimes against Dresden even after their """strategic""" retreat at Dunkirk
>caused ww2 by being a butthurt faggot at the peace talks after ww1
>created Canada a genuinely awful state whos posters continues to plague Sup Forums with shitposting
>ruins china and throws a hissyfit after they threw your shitty drugs in the water
>funds redskins to kill white settlers after US and France BTFO you
THEY MUST BE STOPPED
EUROPE MUST UNITE TO STOP THE TRUE ENEMY OF THE WHITE MAN

It is too late. We have already won.

please give me more aryan blood.
while i slurp it up for a passing moment, I almost feel human.

THERE IS STILL TIME
YOU. WILL. BE. STOPPED.

fuck off anglos

We will have their blood. We will subvert their people. Our beady eyes hide lies that will give even Hans a surprise.

friendly reminder that Germany
>weakened the UK and France in 2 World Wars
>which in turn weakened their grip on their colonies
>which in turn began a gigantic migration wave into both countries

Germany also
>the hegemonic power of Europe in the world, which the US and Russia filled
>basically gave half of Europe to the Soviet Union
>destroyed for 50 years any chance of peace in Europe

Also
>destroyed any competition in the free market by exporting so much, lesser countries cant compete
>bought the EU and rules it with an iron fist
>gave monies to the southern states which are now basically slaves

and also
>invited millions of economic migrants from the hellish places of the world, which are now wreaking havoc all over europe

and also

>are responsible for the existence of Israel and the empowerement of the jews

and why we did this? becouse we are the german destroyer of europe and we are proud of it

ITT

blaming people without any real argument

You don't look british to me

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehrd0LxUt2A&feature=youtu.be&t=7m17s

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

Your time will come

Then it turns out that they were Pakis second generation, who did this

Oh Weh!

"Germans are to fault!"

Dude when fucking England would have sided with Third Reich we would live in a world dominated by us both. YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE!

to keep it short i wont criticize your accusations though theres plenty of falsehood there. I'll just say: Its not 1914, or 1939, or 1945 anymore. The time of european interfighting is over. European people know they must stand together in order to survive in the years to come. You came to late to the party. Your primitive resentfulness isnt resonating with anyone anymore, except the most retarded Hooligans.

We will never side with you. There can only be one Saxon race in this world and it is the ANGLO SAXON.

>B-Baka Krauts, everything bad that ever happened is your fault!
How much of an idiot faggot could you possibly be OP?
It was your fucking kiked government that has been controlling our country since the war.
I don't even hate you bongs for it since it's clear that those fucking elitists don't even represent you, (((they))) want to get rid of all of us no matter if you were a good goy or bad goy during the war.
But to fall the good ol' divide and conquer bait makes you look like a bunch of gullible niggers.

Wasn't the krauts that forced the bongs to become a brown shithole of a country that was all your globalist puppet politicans my friend

>>>>ASIAN
I can't go on, bros..

you fucking failed, cry us a river

sour grapes

now you've cucked us all with your antics

Blablabla

No more infighting. Europeans are brothers

>you fucking failed
>you've cucked us all
decide yourselves you dumb amerifats

Hans is absolutely correct. The Brits had their Seapower and vast overseas territories, we just wanted to take out the Soviet menace and have influence over the continent. We wouldn't have to interfere much but England is full of German-hating cunts like Churchill.
Now we're both full of subhumans and Germany rules Europe nevertheless.