Muslim weighs in on root cause of terror in the West

REMINDER THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT REAL SOLUTIONS

In making this post I am in no way excusing the horrific acts of the terrorist scum who stooped so low as to indiscriminately kill innocent children in a surprise attack. I am simply pointing out the reasons why these people feel they are justified, and suggesting that real solutions will come from addressing these grievances, not more bloodshed.

Let's think about the solutions currently on the table:

1: Continue bombing the shit out of the Middle East until they just give up (or they're all dead).
2: Pretend we're all friends and import Arabic culture into the West, thereby increasing effects of globalization and stoking racial resentment on both sides.

It is blindingly obvious to anyone with an inkling of critical thought and historical context that neither of these "solutions" will work. In fact, both will simply exacerbate the violence.

As usual, no politician has the balls to take a nuanced look at these issues and actually have direct, productive discussions towards the end of peace. They're either too stupid, too afraid of being called bigots, or too afraid of being called terrorist sympathizers to look for real solutions involving truthful education, foreign diplomacy, apologies, and (god forbid) leaving Middle Eastern nations to their own paths of self-determination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was you and 30 generations before you that fucked your first cousin.

>REAL SOLUTIONS

kill all mus

Fuck off and die.

How about we do this, sandnigger;
CLOSE BORDERS
DEPORT ILLEGALS
EXECUTE RADICALS

If executing radical muslims makes other muslims angry, they deserve to be on the chopping block as well

This seems best

That could've been just tl;dr'd: fuck Israel and DEATH TO AMERICA

fpbp

See, this is exactly the point Trump supporters have been making. These bitter, assblasted sand niggers have no desire to peaceful assimilate. Liberal PC placating isn't going to ease the bloodlust of the muslim savage. The only solution is to keep them out.

Carpet bomb Mecca. Send in commandos armed with 2 lb. sledge hammers and bacon to finish off survivors and mop up. Go back to the pub for victory drinks.

shitskin mudslime BTFO!

>Be nice to muslims because they aren't terrorists and if you're not they'll blow themselves up

>have no desire to peaceful assimilate.
>DO AS I SAY OR I WILL CAUSE HELL IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BLAME YOU FOR IT
dumb American deserves to be lynched

But there's been Muslim terrorists since before there were Muslims. Muhammad himself was a terrorist. So the solution is to let them do whatever they want? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

this isn't even a radical idead tbf.

That pic is correct as far as the last few decades go but it doesn't address the centuries long feuds between Europe and the Middle East. It's also important to understand that the threat to Europe isn't some isolated terror attacks killing a couple dozen people at best but the demographic displacement turning the entire continent into an Islamic caliphate.

if this is true how do you explain the 1000+ years
of death to infidels mentality?

>EXECUTE RADICALS
You mean execute muslims.

>1: Continue bombing the shit out of the Middle East until they just give up (or they're all dead).
Imperialism will solve it.
Full blown occupying summarily executing regularly decimating Imperialism.

How will the Middle East even recover? Oh wait, it won't.

The West is cucked and being invaded by muslim hordes. Why would they ever stop the invasion? This is who they are.

Burgers weigh in on the topic.

jesus christ this is a really old pasta and all you faggots are nu/pol/ scum, fuck you

That's because the only solution to deal with sand niggers is a full fledge pest control on them. We have been at war with them since their fucking founding and nothing is going to change that except a extermination of the faith.

>it was you who let some of us get really powerful and fuck everything up

Really activates the almonds there. I'm sorry muzzies, we should've known better than to think you could rule yourselves. They should've just made european governed colonies out of the place.

Agreed, but I think we should imprison the radicals. Killing is a bit too far imo.

>productive discussions towards the end of peace
You can't do this with IS as they don't desire peace, they desire subjugation and koranic prophesy. All you can do is kill them all where they stand, which we should have done after they machine gunned our citizens on a beach. It won't happen but we should join the Raqqa offensive, and make it clear that if you support IS you will die.

Provide some examples then from the 50's, the 60's, or the 70's then. Retard. Or just stop spewing tired cliches out of your ass. You normies make me sick to my stomach.

EXTERMINATE ALL MUSLIMS

THE MIDDLE EAST BELONGS TO ISRAEL

EUROPE BELONGS TO EUROPEANS

MUSLIMS HAVE NO PLACE ON THIS EARTH BUT IN THE GROUND

I say with just have to kill more of them, like we did with Nazis. Total extermination of all makes of combative age and external control over all institutions. Just keep killing them and the PC crowd as terror sympathizers

Along with military solutions it might be a good idea to make moves toward draining their support though. Eliminating any base they could have. Kind of like the attack on Iraq etc, but in reverse.

It's not like Muslims have been doing this shit since the dawn of Islam...

C U C K
U
C
K

> blames the USA for bombing them
> blames the USA for not bombing them enough to kill their leaders

Someday we'll redpill enough people that they see Islam for the weaponized logical fallacy it is.

Globally? It's not a realistic option.

This.

What the fuck is wrong with JEWS? They can keep the Muslims to themselves why not just take every muslims of the World and drown them in middle of ocean all we will be requiring is a transportation order and sink their ship while in transit.

You can't genocide an entire region for the actions of some if it's inhabitants... we blow up their shit all the time, kill their families, destroy their homes, it just makes them more angry... so they retaliate back every now and then... fucking deal with it, and society will normalize. Terror is a part of life now, if you don't like it kill yourself

Why? What makes it unrealistic? Libtards don't have guns, mudslims don't have drones. Just start killing them globally in a coordinated effort.

i've been talking about the real solution for about a decade now
the final solution
no substitutes
no exceptions
this has always been the only way
because subhumans simply are not capable, nor are they deservant, of living among humans, and that especially applies to (((reptilians)))

f a g g o t

this
the only #NotAllMuslims that actually applies is shia, sufi, and the sunni syrians who fight for based bashar and not western zionist kikery or relocating their kike-fueled ops to the west
if you don't fight for bashar andnyour nation against western regime change, then you are the problem, and your elimination for invading our lands is more than a thousandfold justified, man woman or child, you are footsoldiers for the elite against us, both of you will reap what you sow

^
I
I
I
He sounds too much like campaign Trump, let's call him a shill for making too much sense.
I agree

shit the fuck up adolf, you were wrong last time and you're wrong this time too
this time a professional is here to handle things
i don't fuck around
i don't pussyfoot
no mercy, no quarter

>Islam, the religion of peace
>punishment for apostasy is death, but no one really does that right?
>13 countries later...

And Muslims wonder why people think their religion is fucked up.

i am a shill
i am paid in (You)s
feed me (You)s
>*teleports behind you*
>*makes guaranteed 300 reply bait thread*
nuthin personnel, goi

>It was you

Me? I've been sitting here shit posting and playing games. I'm not the one fucking kids, selling drugs, and being a CIA nigger.

no. each country must consist of only one ethnicity. multiculturalism is a plague. there cannot be nonwhites in white countries

why do you pick out a 30 year period over a 1000 year span

what the purpose of the saracen towers along the almafi coast?

this isnt a new war, this has been going on for a very long time

bullshit. go fuck yourself mudslime.

GENOCIDE ALL MUSLIMS

lmao @ leaving conquered peoples in a position to outbreed you. Ghengis Khan made entire ethnic groups disappear. 98% of arabic peoples could be dead tomorrow if the Anglo BTFO of jewish lies and bullshit. Kill niggers too. Fuck low IQ mud people.

1488 RACE WAR NOW

I agree with most of it..but let's point the finger of blame more directly a the real culprits in of sowing the Jew Collective-guilt shit. Most of all wealth (from or scenario) around the world goes to a small percentage of the global population...lot's of them Muslim. Why not point the finger at the House of Saud...and that small percentage else where living it up on war/oil profits. We vote against it and the steal the elections in the west to put in War Industry Spokesfolk...We tell them to get the fuck out the ME they ignore us, we tell them to stop selling arms to the Saudi, they won't and on and on...Notice how the few and their families who profit from all this Terror and division never ever get targeted by the 'Terrorists'?

Indeed right for certain things like funding terrorists groups or assholes like Saudi Arabia and greed for oil but it stops there.

And muslims have attacked everywhere since a fucking long time now so they can't shut the fuck up anyway, not like they were a really peaceful people only wanting to live their life in their corner.

>Gets triggered by the actions of a few individuals causing his whole group to look bad
>Then blames another whole group because of the actions of a few individuals
uhh drumpftards?????????????????????

>REMINDER THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT REAL SOLUTIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y

Those solutions wont work because they are not solutions , they are temporary. The goverments has to want to give up power and money for the well being of their citiziens and countries first. Then maybe you can create a solution. Also I dont understand why middle easterners always hide behind the ''western world fucked us up'' argument. Yet no arab wants to give up atleast some of their faith and twisted ideologies to create peace.

Good info