youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1YqJDwjznBLGV
youtube.com/watch?v=d6S2bOEEdYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dZhx1CPY2xs
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40018422
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html
web.archive.org/web/20170522223854/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/141900538166/using-persuasion-to-solve-everything
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU USED TO SAY LIVE AND LET LIVE

MUSLIMS OUT

Drumpf!!!

Awoo an end to California in our lifetime!

what did trump do in israel and palestine

'Sup fellow centipedes, have you praised the prophet of Islam - the most wonderful religion on earth - today and sworn allegiance to Saudi Arabia and Israel, pillars of Judeo-Christian civilization?

Losers.

Visited Jerusalem, met with the Palestine leader and Netanyahu. Took some photo ops

SUCK JEWISH AND ARAB COCK

>will the West wake up finally, #8394

ISIS branded as losers.

>be European
>get blown up
>nothing changes because "people" protect the ones that are blowing you up
>...then your children get ran over by a truck

so exactly how long will this trend last? They cant sit there cover their eyes and hears and scream not all Muslims for the rest of eternity. Eventually something WILL be done.

Finally getting the recognition I deserve. And I didn't even have to stoop to tripfagging.

no. Remember to change your facebook background and say that the real problem is the islamophobes, goy.

SCOTT ADAMS DISCUSSING TRUMP'S "LOSERS" BRAND BY TRUMP

pscp.tv/w/1YqJDwjznBLGV

The Trump curse is getting out of hand

>Took some photo ops

Except at the Church of The Holy Sepulchre.

Fact: There is a chapter in the James Bond novel Live and Let die called nigger heaven

So Sup Forums I got friends in Brussels and I got wind of what some greencucks have been working on for Trump's arrival here.
You can check the video here. No hope for this party, nuke us please.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6S2bOEEdYc

when did he do this?

"All who have raged against him
shall come to him and be put to shame."

Really activated my almonds.

Well that's one.

TRUMP NEVER FORGIVES

Trump needs to stop... Seriously manchester is just a real life version of muggles vs purebloods. He needs to step down.

This is so passive aggressive.

Leftists have proven countless times they do not deserve freedom of speech. Or rights.

guys......... Roger Moore has died

Kek
In America we cal this KFC.

whats that a quote from?

Not even trying to hide it anymore!

You never read the Bible?

>Meanwhile in some britbong mosque
>"Thats what you get for fapping to lolis"

These "liberals" have trampled on the rights of man for too long.
>"Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness"
Life comes first damn you, not "tolerance"! They're blowing up 8 year olds with nail bombs for chrissake, when will it stop? Have they no humanity? Have they no conscience? No, these snakes, these vipers are less than human, and we, like Patrick of old, need to drive them out.

Isaiah.

This morning, in Bethlehem no less.

You just can't talk trash about a man pre-ordained by God.

How do you say "Loser" in Arabic, does it translate well?
Dilbertman asking

yes a little but didnt know what part.
thanks best ally

'Swede'

The Bible.

Stop calling these demon infested bastards "liberals".

"This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.

I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you
though you have not acknowledged me

I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster
I will raise up Cyrus in my righteousness:
I will make all his ways straight.

He will rebuild my city
and set my exiles free,
but not for a price or reward,
says the Lord Almighty.

All who have raged against him
will come to him and be put to shame."

probably something like "you all cowards don't even fuck goats"

شيعة

Baah Racku O bamah

youtube.com/watch?v=dZhx1CPY2xs

kill me

How do you get FBN in such quality?

do they use it the same way we do?
as in the person, not actually losing something?

Relies on, would Will Shakespeare also have supported Trump?

Yes.

Signing-in through my Fios account

What the fuck is Nate Bronze going on about?

This is fucking Montana, where the Democrats actually have a local state party that's competitive. Moreover, South Carolina's 5th was actually closer than Montana, but nobody cares about the fact that the Democrat will not win there because it doesn't fit into the narrative.

>'Sup fellow centipedes, have you praised the prophet of Islam
Well, I guess you're an expert

> Queries: who else was on the ballot when Assad won his first election? Did he run unopposed? Was it illegal to run against him so that's why he won 99.7% of the vote?
> More queries: who was president before Assad? Was it his father?

Both are irrelevant for your implication that 99% of the population opposes him. Here is a better way to gauge it: the number of people that either put their lives in the line either to keep him in power or at very least to prevent the alternative from reaching power. I can think of the following groups in syria:

> Druze
> alawites
> Shia Homsis
> all of Latakia
> American orthodox community
> most of urban Damascus

That may not be the majority but certainly it isn't a significant minority either. There is no better gauge of popularity than putting your live and limb at risk for a cause and it cannot denied Assad still has support in Syria.

> More queries: How did his father become president? What Election did he win? Didn't he win in an overthrow of his government? And the people that he took over for killed the King of Syria previously? So you wouldn't want to DARE interfere in this situation. All of these folks clearly are speaking for the Syrian people!
> Hmmm really makes you think.

It actually doesn't. Your original line f thought was

> would it be fair for a foreign power to intervene in a civil war?

Your goalpost then moved to
> would it be fair ... if the ruling party was opposed by 99% of the people.

I showed that there is no fairness in wars and that, even if I wouldn't support a rules opposed by the great majority of its population that is not the case in any current civil war. All we have left now is agreeing to disagree but with the knowledge that the very premise of your question is flawed.

Sir Roger Moore, James Bond actor, dies aged 89
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40018422

G-d punishes the Brits once more.

What, I can't mock how fucking stupid you people are to still be sucking this retard's dick after he sold the entirety of western civilization out for $150 billion OF OUR OWN FUCKING MONEY?

What a load of horseshit. Who listens to this dipstick anymore?

>Dilbertman on loser branding
I feel he's overspinning this one.
Loser is a standard Trump insult.

Ummm greatest ally.
W-we need some help here.
Please send us money aid.
I need it.

doesnt matter he has applied it now to isis

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html

Remember when Trump supporters were arguing that Trump was a better candidate due to his incredible stamina at his age?

Aaaaaand there's a tweet for that:

"Hillary Clinton doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president. Jeb Bush is a low energy individual, but Hillary is not much better!"

"To be president of this country, you need tremendous stamina ... You have to be able to negotiate our trade deals. You have to be able to negotiate, that's right, with Japan, with Saudi Arabia. I mean, can you imagine, we're defending Saudi Arabia?"

--Donald Trump, 1st Presidential Debate, September 26, 2016

"As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities in nations around the world, or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee he can talk to me about stamina."

-Hillary Clinton

This is proof that trump is a lazy ass who only has the stamina to golf in Florida every weekend.

Archive.is or Wayback for media, hooktube.com for youtube.

web.archive.org/web/20170522223854/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html

god damn fucking periscope
i want to tell dilbertman how stupid his idea is but can't post because twitter is dumb shit

>#TrumpCurse

>he sold the entirety of western civilization out for $150 billion OF OUR OWN FUCKING MONEY?

Did he?

It's not even the word, it's the media and liberals jumping on it. Repeating it thousands of times.

>Philippines

Duterte needs to clear out those ISIS rats ASAP

DutDut better get on that shit.

Montanan republicans better go vote damnit

Was Ian Fleming /ouranglo/?

>weapons grade persuasion

Crowder says it's actually a very good one because Jihadists don't care about death, they only care about being shamed (in the eyes of Allah or whatever). So when you call someone a loser, you're shaming him by calling him a failure and thus denying him the glory he is after.

>If our children's lives are what it costs to help millions of refugees its a price we're just gonna have to pay".

he's been called a loser his whole life so he wants it to mean something

>no one's talking about Malawi
What the fuck, dudes, step up your game
Islamists are attacking a Philippine town as we speak

Yeah, he did, you stupid cunts. There is no fucking chess game going on here, you got sold like fucking meat to Islam.

Losers now includes: Terrorists, & Democrats, oh and Jeb Bush.

The guy has given up the front of being an analyst in favor of being a partisan cheerleader. His reputation is completely in the toilet after 2014 and 2016, but he doesn't care. Left wing hacks still get well funded. It doesn't matter if he's wrong any more, so he's just trying to promote himself. Oddly, this is the exact type of stuff he was saying in 2014 before his reputation got destroyed the first time.

Tbh there's a shot Dems could win the house, but we're way too far off to start making predictions, and all the districts are gerrymandered to produce very few competitive races. Also, the GOP has been holding back on the fuckton of money they're sitting on while Dems have been blowing tens of millions on non-competitive races

>sources say

why is there a bot reminding everyone to archive? since when did it start here?

He made a blog post about branding terrorists as losers at the end of March.

blog.dilbert.com/post/141900538166/using-persuasion-to-solve-everything
>Trump famously suggested that we target the families of terrorists. Suppose we target them for shame instead of violence. Imagine a scene in which a terrorist does something bad and we know his name, so we can identify his family.

>Now imagine a fully-briefed President Trump talking about the losers in that terrorist’s family, by name. That’s world news. It would get back to them. Imagine Trump talking about how many cousins have inbred in that family. Imagine Trump humiliating the terrorist’s family in ways that only Trump can. Ordinary insults would have no impact. But the weapons-grade humiliation that Trump wields can definitely leave a mark. It might take some testing to find the most humiliating approach, but some form of persuasion would have a permanent impact on the family’s reputation, even coming from an enemy like Trump. He’s that good. (Or that evil, depending on your point of view.)

when reddit came over

*Marawi oops me no speak Engrish vely werr

Think this incident will change her mind?

Did Trump ad-lib losers or was it Bannon/Miller/Gorka/whoever

it didn't change eagles of death metal

Trump's been calling people losers for ages. It's all him.

Probably because we don't have any confirmed details yet outside a few fires and ISIS flag being waved about in a shithole.

It did. They became pro-gun for self defence and got promptly blacklisted from everything..

Miller writes fantastic speeches, but branding is 100% Trump's specialty.

after or before the attack?

Go after the daughters'/sisters' reputation.

Honour killings.

Seriously, don't you people have jobs, or school, or something? You're just on here 24/7 pushing the same shit that nobody's buying. When are you going to admit your "tactical blackpill" strategy isn't working?

It did for the one guy, and then they banned him from music festivals for being an Islamophobe.

Studying for my board exam can you give a basic gestalt?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE